Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBala::And the Journey Begins

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

RishBala:: And the Journey Begins

"Chalo Bhagwan Bhagwan Khelien..."

Prodigious..Fantabulous...mindblowing..peachy...that is My prince of Darkness::Rishab Kundra is the place of residence

Scene 1::

He is the Moirai..the consequence doom...nemesis handwriting on the wall of her dreams and spirit...

The gesticulation has been made the patsy dupe..named Ayi comes with the overwhelming desire for greed prayer answered..Satan grants her wish
She is unaware of every single fact expect to play to his tunes...
There goes a call of bad news in the name of Enagagment to paddy date set as per the noire..the devil..
He concoctaes..procreates..Her brio..her living quaters of happiness..convivial chirpyness...that is now under the Erinyes..Mephistopheles of her foreordination..writes her destiny..Scaling the lines crease the wheel of fortune oh her. The ball bounces in the way he wants it to bounce..

Scene 2:
Date set for the disaster..His second act of Satan-God..Paddy's nervousness..Madhu's Happy-or-Not look encurves the mishap the holocost is inevitable...colliding with the call from Bittu G..getting trishna for a look test..

Scene 3:

Preparation to congenial welcome for the sabotage paving..cover with asphalt disguise happiness..

Trishna autograph for Madhu filled with love ...inditicating down the pike this would be the last genuine love...

Prince of Darkness::Decides..calling shots..stay happy Madhu for sometime until..I conjecture when to turn it into mournful expression...

Scene 4:

Roma and Trishna..Roma you proved again "Empty vessels make more noise"..the feat..the brusqueness staged..was a depreciated act..

Scene 5:

There he sits the vindictive cunning whacky avenging venomous Prince of darkness..

Sorry Baby Trishna...you are not what he wants his breathtaking alluring beauty Madhu is the name that has crawled beneath the cold unfeeling heart it has engraved her name..

He thrust the plunk and Bittu G is the propeller ..he knows she comes running and he wants her there in his world without any escape...with all closed doors

Precap:: The Prince of Darkness meets the alluring beauty and the Valcano erupts desire...

P.S :: A special dedication to POCO...My inspirer..Thank you so much poco..

Edited by ISADORA - 18 July 2012 at 10:21am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uhoney_sonyvisa92mochidimissdramkrpppp12345.SmokeySilence.ChaudhrytmTheBoyWhoLivedAnu_RBhataktiAtma.nats0101arunsunita_gm_sasi_abhaylovepiamanidjakther7ForeverForUsree.gattureadingworms.bangalores--faroo--ChocoSoul-Sexy-SheDevil-brokensoul-PreternaturalSunsetglowMaria-capridreamyjenniceBillu-MaammaTheBlackJaguaranji-miratodayzstarmysteriousmilli_Sparkles_

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
poco is my inspirer too...she made me write when i thought i lost my skills...she made me write write ups on AbhIya by her soulful posts on them..i still remember. so i can understand the dedication. awesome epi. so many rk scenes today <3. i am shocked by the trp...do do , cvs..aur mukund ke scenes aur love kya obssession ke epis do..yehi paaogey.lol. 

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 18 July 2012 at 10:23am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.abhaylovepiasree.gattu-brokensoul-Maria-capri-Sexy-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Wow hatz- You also made a post.

Awesome analysis. But I can comment only after I watch the repeat. Will come back later.

Koyal - You, Poco & hatz all of you write so beautifully. I love your posts.
SmileSmile
Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.-Sexy-ISADORAanji-miraTheBlackJaguar

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShocked

Edited by Manonids - 18 July 2012 at 10:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Here the journey begins for us also...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
u made me proud with another beautiful post!!
today the epi was so good,, am happy they r going good now!!

Edited by mymagic13 - 18 July 2012 at 10:40am

sree.gattu-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
EEE!Hug Day Dreaming 

Thank you for all the love. And i have done nothing to inspire anyone of you. Talent is inherent in you , you just have to believe in it. God bless you. HeartHug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Nikki_Creadingworms.-brokensoul--Sexy-ISADORAanji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

poco is my inspirer too...she made me write when i thought i lost my skills...she made me write write ups on AbhIya by her soulful posts on them..i still remember. so i can understand the dedication. awesome epi. so many rk scenes today <3. i am shocked by the trp...do do , cvs..aur mukund ke scenes aur love kya obssession ke epis do..yehi paaogey.lol. 

Yes Maddy her posts are always so sweet and beautiful...i have decide i will make a post of only my eye catching episode..and dedicate it...

readingworms.-brokensoul--Sexy-anji-miramysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index