Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

WU 18 7 12 Adi supports TVS Sugni relationship (Page 2)

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I think adi is faking tht he supports sugvibut his true intentions r to get to the bottom of RM secret whch we already knw...he is acting to b nice wth sugvi.

I thnk G will find out reva n will bring infront of sugvi during their marriage, mayb next week!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanPutijaChalhov

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
So Arti by Sugni saying that, she'll love Vikram till she dies? Let's wait and watch.

I have no doubt Adi loves his uncle and will do anything for him and that's been established since his entry in the show they share a strong bound.

I don't know why these PSH writers are stuck on Vachans cause it seem thats what Adi was asking from Sugni. We all know Adi doesn't feel Sugni is worthy of his uncle but he knows if TVS iis keeping a secret than he has valid reasons so if the secret comes I feel he'll remind her did you remember what you said about never leaving my uncle.

Gosh Reva and her accidents she probably did it on purpose to meet her saab ROFL

I hope G finds her first so she can get first hand how mentally imbalanced Reva can be to herself and others.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 18 July 2012 at 1:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyvenromancefanForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-PutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

FastFuriousgirl IF-Sizzlerz
FastFuriousgirl
FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Chalhov thanks for the highlights
Adi helping Sugni very good he is gradually improving slowly but surely

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyPutijaChalhov

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for the highlights

Hmm all of certain Adi is supporting Sugvi just like that too suspect. Adi I like your tactics, you know what they say you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. So Adi if wants to get to the bottom of RM he has to come as a friend not foe. Vik is too rattled with guilt which will have him distracted which gives Adi time to find out about Reva

I'm ready now to see regardless if Sugvi married or not but who is responsible for bringing Reva back and is she for real or imposter

Me too rani ! think same.. today his behavior is very strange... although he did every think good, his intention, his concern, dialogue all looks genuine.. but hard to believe... specially with sugani his behavior is unbelievable... he talking to her calmly ... but i felt something suspicious in him when at the last he said .. 'kal agar tum dono ka mann ek dusre se bhar gya to..., 'tumhe kisi aur se pyar ho gya to... i m not saying that whatever he said this is impossible..  NO.. this is quite possible.. but why he said all this.. 
and today our SE found lots of screen presence and dialogue..Big smile  but ALAS... Dead ... 
 lady gaga came back ... Ouch  o vikram ur dilemma  and gilt how long...? Confused
and tomorrow reva will playing hide and seek with not only with viks and dhannomaa.. but with us too..Tongue  LOL ... so tomorrow super drama ahead ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelina25romancefanstephhhPutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

PutijaChalhov

Rach. IF-Rockerz
Rach.
Rach.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Thank you for volunteering to do this tough job. 
Thanks a million for your hard work and commitment. <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanPutijaChalhov

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks Chalhov for the update.Smile

PutijaChalhov

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index