India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

NK- ASR's Love guru! Kya TUNING hai..:P

komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Haha, ive also been oohing on the precap, but one more thing i loved about the episode was, how
as soon as ASR got angry, the first place he went to was NK's room to tell him what happened...
ASR is starting to share everything with NK and even though everytime he tells NK not to give him advice, he ends up taking NK's advices onlyLOL and den sharing with him what happened between him and khushi..
Haha loving this brotherly side of ASR..Wink
NK and his dialogues..
"Pyaar kho jaata hai nanav, kho jaata haiLOLROFL" and den he did that "dil" dance wen he told ASR ke "dil se karna hoga" arnav didnt even bother correcting his hindi today, coz now even we understand what NK meansLOL

i so loved their TUNING ..Khushi will be so glad that her best frnd is also her arnav's best buddy now..Wink

Loving this new chemstry..ClapKaran and Barun..too good

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4Dilishnada_adarkangelpAnvi2009ArnavKhushijodisweet-fairy.sariminoz.tvpal007

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Clapawesome post dear
loved reading it...Star

i must say a well balanced rocking awesome episode over all in all the sense..Clap.including fun, romance, hurt, sad, cute, everything...hats off 2 cvs...Star
NK.nannv scenes i loved it 2 the core.Big smile...now i cant think a episode without Nk actually,.Smile..
i wish he'll stay 4ever in ipkknd...Smile

ipkknd rockkksssStar

i am not writing more about our Hotti...Embarrassed
LOLomg...i cant believe this...the precap...was that our almighty ASR??ShockedROFL

but still he is wearing the same brown suit which he was wearing when khushi was hiding in the wardrobe..LOL.their love story changed..Embarrassed..ASR changed..Shocked...but this rich man is still wearing the same shirts...LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.sariminoz.komalsirwani

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Actually methinks Arnav goes to NK because he knows tat NK and Khushi are buddies.
He expects NK to predict Khushi's moods when he finds it difficult o know what she thinksBig smile
komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

Clapawesome post dear
loved reading it...Star

i must say a well balanced rocking awesome episode over all in all the sense..Clap.including fun, romance, hurt, sad, cute, everything...hats off 2 cvs...Star
NK.nannv scenes i loved it 2 the core.Big smile...now i cant think a episode without Nk actually,.Smile..
i wish he'll stay 4ever in ipkknd...Smile

ipkknd rockkksssStar

i am not writing more about our Hotti...Embarrassed
LOLomg...i cant believe this...the precap...was that our almighty ASR??ShockedROFL

but still he is wearing the same brown suit which he was wearing when khushi was hiding in the wardrobe..LOL.their love story changed..Embarrassed..ASR changed..Shocked...but this rich man is still wearing the same shirts...LOL 

haha i knw, the rich ASR's stylist has gone for the longest holiday ever and since khushi is in his life, he's forgotten office already..so he dosent really bother abt his clothesWink
komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

Actually methinks Arnav goes to NK because he knows tat NK and Khushi are buddies.
He expects NK to predict Khushi's moods when he finds it difficult o know what she thinksBig smile

haha yeah and also now he's sorta liking sharing everything with NK i feel, coz he knws he needs help in manaofying this pagal ladki...so NK is like a god sent angel for ASRWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvpal007

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
yeah.. tuning ho to aisa ho.. I am loving and loving the duo...
.sariminoz. IF-Dazzler
.sariminoz.
.sariminoz.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
love these two yaar they are awesome their scenes are so cute and funny
drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top