Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
aapke answers...

Aaj ke sawaal. 

1). Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ke life mein jitne naam hain, us se kahin zyaada problems hain. Then why she go stick her nosey into other people's marital issues?
tats her fav pastime.. she cant help it.. tats y her jiji told her to back off!! hope she does tat instead of "hame kuch karna hi hoga".

2). Akash is such a liar, no? 2 minutes she spoke to him. 10 minutes only he made it. Why this kolaveri ji? 
i hope mr akash dogra doesnt receive 15000 hate mails tmrw.. possibilty is less bec he din come in bw any kinda rabba ve...😉
3). Di-lusional is sinking into an abyss from which return seems very difficult. But that is not the kostin. Kostin is Bonsai baby will grow up to be a very tiny adult, no? Will Di-sasterwaitingtohappen accept a baby (male/female or of questionable sex) that will grow up to be a 1/2 foot tall adult? As I see it, from the looks of her flat belly, that is a miniscule pie baking in that oven. Just saying.
i am tired of waiting for tat belly to grow... so no comments.😊

4). Who thinks Arnavji is a sadist for smiling at all those horrific things he did to his baby in the past? And who thinks he might swing the 50 shades of grey way in bed? (Not that I have read that book. Chee. Never.)
ooo..50 shades huh... pehle let them complete the first stage or shade or watever...

5). WHEN RAIN SEQUENCE? WHAT BLOODY HOW LONG YOU MAKE US WAIT FOR BAARISH WAALA TERI MERI WHATEVER? PATIENCE IS WANING.  ðŸ˜¡ (Like TRPs. ðŸ˜›)
they are still working on it.. arnavji in wardrobe.. how can they show rain seq. there?

Mere sawaalon ka..jawaab do-h. Do na. ðŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Euphoria.

When did NK suddenly sprout brains?

When did Arnav suddenly lose his?

Why is Akaash still having a man period?

Maxine...You think Arnav will be Mr Grey in bed? Didn't his summary of their not-so-love story teach you anything? They'll both argue to be the dominant partner 😆

edit- when did Arnavji's favourite colour turn into pink? That sari sure didn't look red to me.. 😕

@bold - Let's play who's on top!
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: joenet1234

@bold - Let's play who's on top!

LOL. ASR never loses. But KKGSR never gives up. Game on. 
Originally posted by: madmaxine

LOL. ASR never loses. But KKGSR never gives up. Game on. 

I have a feeling, both will get tired of playing and never consummate. then NK will ask what happened and arnav will say " Jahan Khushi hai, wahan pagalpan aur madness hai, par sex nahi hai"
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhangan

I have more kostin

1) Is TRP 2.0 or 3.0? Who know

2) Is ASR coming out of the closet soon?

And to answer your kostin. There is no rain sequence. It is just a scam to keep us all glued watching the show hoping for miracles

TRP is 11. I can also pull meaningless numbers out of thin air. And I like 11. Bol diya.  

TRP is 11. I can also pull meaningless numbers out of thin air. And I like 11. Bol diya.  

I like 6 cuz 2 x 3=6 and 3 x 2=6.

mine makes more sense.
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tiya229

mine makes more sense.

Logic and sense boatwa, seriously? I'll punch a hole right now.
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

mine makes more sense.

Tiya likes chakkas. 

OK. 
ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Madamji..

I rest all my kostiins today...I lost ASR for good.. RIP

Ipkkndaddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

First off, Maxine wants to say that she thinks Khushi scored big time today with her "muskurahat nahi khareed sake dialogue". Make him grovel girl! 

Aaj ke sawaal. 

Answered by GH

1). Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ke life mein jitne naam hain, us se kahin zyaada problems hain. Then why she go stick her nosey into other people's marital issues? 

A1.  What you are telling she was meddling but she was being caring.   Audience dekha hai to dekho these are my characters

2). Akash is such a liar, no? 2 minutes she spoke to him. 10 minutes only he made it. Why this kolaveri ji? 

A2. It is not his fault as everybody knows PMS, Dekhna hai to...

3). Di-lusional is sinking into an abyss from which return seems very difficult. But that is not the kostin. Kostin is Bonsai baby will grow up to be a very tiny adult, no? Will Di-sasterwaitingtohappen accept a baby (male/female or of questionable sex) that will grow up to be a 1/2 foot tall adult? As I see it, from the looks of her flat belly, that is a miniscule pie baking in that oven. Just saying. 

A3.  You know the situation that Daljeet not ready to wear baby bump, mein Kitna hardwork karta hoon,  sab ke actors ke saath manage karta hoon, and you always find faults. Dekhna hai to dekho

4). Who thinks Arnavji is a sadist for smiling at all those horrific things he did to his baby in the past? And who thinks he might swing the 50 shades of grey way in bed? (Not that I have read that book. Chee. Never.) 

A4. I was trying to show how cool he is and you are calling sadist. Dekhna hai to dekho

5). WHEN RAIN SEQUENCE? WHAT BLOODY HOW LONG YOU MAKE US WAIT FOR BAARISH WAALA TERI MERI WHATEVER? PATIENCE IS WANING.  ðŸ˜¡ (Like TRPs. ðŸ˜›) 

A5. Baruns movie is not finished yet so we had to change the plans. Whatever i do you find fault so Dekhna hai to  (DHTD )

Mere sawaalon ka..jawaab do-h. Do na. ðŸ˜†
Jawab hai DHTD

Edited by Ipkkndaddict - 11 years ago