India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Waiting for Wet-nes-day waale kostins

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
First off, Maxine wants to say that she thinks Khushi scored big time today with her "muskurahat nahi khareed sake dialogue". Make him grovel girl! 

Aaj ke sawaal. 

1). Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ke life mein jitne naam hain, us se kahin zyaada problems hain. Then why she go stick her nosey into other people's marital issues? 

2). Akash is such a liar, no? 2 minutes she spoke to him. 10 minutes only he made it. Why this kolaveri ji? 

3). Di-lusional is sinking into an abyss from which return seems very difficult. But that is not the kostin. Kostin is Bonsai baby will grow up to be a very tiny adult, no? Will Di-sasterwaitingtohappen accept a baby (male/female or of questionable sex) that will grow up to be a 1/2 foot tall adult? As I see it, from the looks of her flat belly, that is a miniscule pie baking in that oven. Just saying. 

4). Who thinks Arnavji is a sadist for smiling at all those horrific things he did to his baby in the past? And who thinks he might swing the 50 shades of grey way in bed? (Not that I have read that book. Chee. Never.) 

5). WHEN RAIN SEQUENCE? WHAT BLOODY HOW LONG YOU MAKE US WAIT FOR BAARISH WAALA TERI MERI WHATEVER? PATIENCE IS WANING.  Angry (Like TRPsTongue

Mere sawaalon ka..jawaab do-h. Do na. LOL

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnaankiLuvAnshikaaaksobtiladyhobbesbirjipkknd37kashevprayasbanetta10kashikyatinkerbelsruthirishiarnav_addictedcraziefanbabli0204HopeleslyInLoveArchana89sun_shine18RebeccaDaphnedimishracrazyforarshimagneticbarunShweta1691ExquisiteOrchid-Devanshi-Erika1Suniinspiringstarsappy_12saavan_loverinajnarSamaira32Ash95supriya.arshiSwap-ArhinonasiNightingale...swetha_chHriju321joenet1234JayneCetroniapeepliipkkndholicbhanganvijji12..mrinalini..smitarLivingInPajamasparu_roxmeera30Akanksha-.Euphoria.boyznaka--Nargis--..Amina..DiamondLife.x-bumblebee-x.KookiemonsterMihrimah-MKB-Hifah.shinchan.

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I have more kostin

1) Is TRP 2.0 or 3.0? Who know

2) Is ASR coming out of the closet soon?

And to answer your kostin. There is no rain sequence. It is just a scam to keep us all glued watching the show hoping for miracles

Edited by bhangan - 18 July 2012 at 10:23am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970AnshikaaacrazyforarshiAmrita_12craziefan-Devanshi-ExquisiteOrchidnonasivijji12.Euphoria.meera30madmaxineSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonsterHifah-MKB-

appy_12 Goldie
appy_12
appy_12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
res

Hah! Yeah.. She scored there. :D

Ok, the answers: (:P)

1. Oh no! The feeling you get when you don't know the answer to the first question.. That. Now. 

2. He's a soup boy! Haha!

3. Bun in the oven. Ahem. Ok, don't hit me.. The oven is on low heat, so the bun/pie will be slow.. Yes, slower than the oven! 

4. 50 shades of maroon, rather. Considering how many maroon shirts he wears! :P

5. Please contact Mr. Deodhar, head of Meteorological department. (Names have been changed on request. :P)

De  diya! :D

Edited by appy_12 - 18 July 2012 at 10:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnshikaaacraziefancrazyforarshiCetronianonasimadmaxine

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
1). Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ke life mein jitne naam hain, us se kahin zyaada problems hain. Then why she go stick her nosey into other people's marital issues?
She is the new Pinnachio.

3). Di-lusional is sinking into an abyss from which return seems very difficult. But that is not the kostin. Kostin is Bonsai baby will grow up to be a very tiny adult, no? Will Di-sasterwaitingtohappen accept a baby (male/female or of questionable sex) that will grow up to be a 1/2 foot tall adult? As I see it, from the looks of her flat belly, that is a miniscule pie baking in that oven. Just saying.
Some give jawab for this nah. My bump is now the size of 2 massive watermelons and I got pregnant at the same time as her. (Not by Shyam)

4). Who thinks Arnavji is a sadist for smiling at all those horrific things he did to his baby in the past? And who thinks he might swing the 50 shades of grey way in bed? (Not that I have read that book. Chee. Never.) 
This is againt Indian Kulchar. I will tell on Mommy.

5). WHEN RAIN SEQUENCE? WHAT BLOODY HOW LONG YOU MAKE US WAIT FOR BAARISH WAALA TERI MERI WHATEVER? PATIENCE IS WANING.  Angry (Like TRPsTongue
Water shortage due to delay in onset of monsoon.
Mere sawaalon ka..jawaab do-h. Do na. LOL

Edited by Naach_Basanti - 18 July 2012 at 10:25am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ksobtiAmrita_12crazyforarshicraziefansoumyakRebeccaDaphneExquisiteOrchidappy_12nonasipeepli.Euphoria.madmaxine

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshinonasimadmaxine

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Aap kay excellent kostin, humary lame jawab - SPA Jodi 2018!

1. She needs to watch Bol Bachan - "When elders get cozy, youngers don't put nosey"
2. Math main fail ho giya tha bechara! That's why Bhai's the boss and he isn't.
3. Di's pie needs some baking powder and yeast to grow. Dono ki supply has been cut off as the manufacturing facility was kicked out of RM by the board of directors.
4. Arnavji ki baat GH hi jaanay. Hum nay to saari thoughts block kar di hain.
5. Two doctorates later you are waiting for rain? Me. Disappointed. Tsk. Tsk. Ghor kalyug!

Edited by joenet1234 - 18 July 2012 at 10:30am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

IpkkndaddictksobtiAmrita_12crazyforarshiExquisiteOrchidErika1nonasi.Euphoria.madmaxineMihrimah

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
When did NK suddenly sprout brains?

When did Arnav suddenly lose his?

Why is Akaash still having a man period?

Maxine...You think Arnav will be Mr Grey in bed? Didn't his summary of their not-so-love story teach you anything? They'll both argue to be the dominant partner LOL

edit- when did Arnavji's favourite colour turn into pink? That sari sure didn't look red to me.. Confused

Edited by .Euphoria. - 18 July 2012 at 10:35am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakRebeccaDaphnecrazyforarshiArhifan01ReginaPhalange-ExquisiteOrchidErika1appy_12-Devanshi-nonasimadmaxineSultan_Of_SwingMihrimah

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I'll answer q.5.. the rain sequence will happen Friday or Monday..arnav will stand in the rain and he gets aman to drive a car and he tries to run arnav over but khushi will come in time and push him out of the way.. there rabba ve.. old moment recreate but this time arnav taking khushi role and khushi taking arnav role .

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 18 July 2012 at 10:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmynaRebeccaDaphnenonasimadmaxine

Go to top