Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What cv's are upto??? (Page 2)

rukhsarsaiyed Groupbie
rukhsarsaiyed
rukhsarsaiyed

Joined: 06 April 2012
Posts: 175

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

Originally posted by rukhsarsaiyed

guys swaron fans kyun tarey ko hate karenge 
kyunki unke swaron unke sath he 
humne humare kriyansh ko loose kiya he 
aap sochho 
agat sneha show chhod de and swayam ke sath taani ko dikhaya jaye to 
kya aap use accpet karenge ???
guys try to understand our feelings of our kriyansh fans plzzz
Wink
mere question ka answer zarur dena plzz
kya aap sneha ki jagah pe taani ko accpet karoge??

m not against anyone..it's just that..i like taarey and want to promote them..bas..!!
i want Swaron o Taarey scenes to be good..not gud..best..
and for me..Rey is more important then Kriyaansh..i just love him and cant see him sad..
i want Taani to bring happiness in his life..
and i saw many posts on fb where people are blaming Taani for all this..i just want cv's not to create so much tenshun between Taarey and Swaron..bs

its for u not for kriyansh fans 
u r swaron fans so there is no problem with u bcz swaron are still in d3
for kriyansh fans kriyansh is important then rey 
for get it dear 

-Sara. IF-Rockerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Joined: 11 February 2007
Posts: 8975

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Why are you blaming Kriyaansh fans for all this? Do we blame you Tarey fans? Nope. Actually it is Taani's fault. Before Taani came the show was so much better.
-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 11257

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaruuKaSh-

Why are you blaming Kriyaansh fans for all this? Do we blame you Tarey fans? Nope. Actually it is Taani's fault. Before Taani came the show was so much better.

U read my post??
iv not mentioned that m upset wid KR fans...o blamed them..
m jus tellin ya dat people are blaming Taani..
now what ur understanding is ur POV..
neither iv blamed them...m just sayin m nt happy wid it..

I just want both the track to go properly..n m sure vl see it soon as today Sharon vl bring swayam down to earth...Evil Smile
and Taarey..nothing to say..m happy wid the Track..Day Dreaming

and m happy that Taani entrd the show cz finally i can see Rey happy and b wid sum1..

Thank u fr ur opinion..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardika-silhouette-

_LostSoul_ IF-Dazzler
_LostSoul_
_LostSoul_

Joined: 30 March 2012
Posts: 3538

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaruuKaSh-

Why are you blaming Kriyaansh fans for all this? Do we blame you Tarey fans? Nope. Actually it is Taani's fault. Before Taani came the show was so much better.
i dont think so,D3 is still best.D3 stills Rocks and always.It never get me bored...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardika-silhouette--PixieDust-

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 11257

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhsarsaiyed

Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

Originally posted by rukhsarsaiyed

guys swaron fans kyun tarey ko hate karenge 
kyunki unke swaron unke sath he 
humne humare kriyansh ko loose kiya he 
aap sochho 
agat sneha show chhod de and swayam ke sath taani ko dikhaya jaye to 
kya aap use accpet karenge ???
guys try to understand our feelings of our kriyansh fans plzzz
Wink
mere question ka answer zarur dena plzz
kya aap sneha ki jagah pe taani ko accpet karoge??

m not against anyone..it's just that..i like taarey and want to promote them..bas..!!
i want Swaron o Taarey scenes to be good..not gud..best..
and for me..Rey is more important then Kriyaansh..i just love him and cant see him sad..
i want Taani to bring happiness in his life..
and i saw many posts on fb where people are blaming Taani for all this..i just want cv's not to create so much tenshun between Taarey and Swaron..bs

its for u not for kriyansh fans 
u r swaron fans so there is no problem with u bcz swaron are still in d3
for kriyansh fans kriyansh is important then rey 
for get it dear 
sry i dint get u...Confused
neva mind..c u lyk KR..fine wid me..i really dnt hav ny issues wid it..
n i love TR..i hope u also dnt hav ny issues wid it :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardika

-Sara. IF-Rockerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Joined: 11 February 2007
Posts: 8975

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Actually if you ask most of the forum: Taani has spoiled the show. Not made it better.
-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 11257

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaruuKaSh-

Actually if you ask most of the forum: Taani has spoiled the show. Not made it better.
see we dont care abt wat most of the forum says..
we care about what we feel..
itz easy to go wid d crowd bt difficult to stand all by urslf..
i really dnt mind if u dnt like Taani..
bt sayin c ruined the show infrnt of her lovers...it hurts..
if ur a Kriya fan..m sure if il say anythin lyk dis..u also vl feel bad..
hope u understand wat m tryin to tell u..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardika-silhouette-

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 29799

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
just a small question without any fight or arguement...just a tiny ques...

U r upset cuz CVzzz are not giving Swaron screen space or u r annoyed cuz every 1 is blaming Tani for this condition of Swaron??????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index