Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Rehane do chodo bhi jane do yar humna karenge pyar (Page 5)

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Lovely postwa Ditsy.. Wink
A very good epi... Arnav asked her why she isnt even smiling.. And the answer she gave.. My mind like always wandered back to PayAsh sangeet times when Khushi said "aap un paison se logon ko nachwa sakte hai lekin khud naach nahi sakte" Today also she said something synonymous to that.. She didnt mean to hurt him but like she said how can she be happy when the environment in and around is so unhappy.. Disapprove What she doesnt know is that its become a question of life and death for Arnav to see her happy.. He can go to any extent to make her happy.. Khushi and Aakash scene.. I dont know what made Aakash think that Payal must have told Khushi to speak to him.. Aakas bitwa is getting ridiculous these days.. And whats wrong with Khushi.. Its time she looks into her own problems coz I dont want her to solve PayAsh problems.. U and Arnav helped them realize their love for each other.. Bass.. Aur kuch mat karna.. Let them fight for themselves, toh kya hua if they are against each other.. They will overcome it.. If a tough ASR can, Aakas bitwa definitely will .. Gupta sisters ka charm.. LOL Though I felt Payal spoke a bit rudely to Khushi but its ok.. I guess it was needed.. But at that point na I felt bad for Khushi.. She was like left with no one for her and the one who wants to be there for her, she is not willing.. Ufff.. NK and Arnav scenes were hilarious.. Arnav remembering their moments and Nk feels its a horror story.. Ek aisi horror story which we love.. Day Dreaming The precap.. Gosh.. What was that.. ? It was a total "WHAT THE" moment.. Arnav Singh Raizada in the wardrobe.. "Shaadi karke phass gaya yaar.. Acha khaasa that kunwara.." ROFL

We lost the 1st superstar of our film industry today.. Rajesh Khanna.. RIP..

Looking forward to this week full of Kaka songs by Poo.. Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Kahi door jaab din dhaal jaye

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nightingale...

loved ur post
p.s. Will b inactive for a month but please continue sending me pms whenever U make a post:D 

thankie..Smile
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Ditsy loved the post yaar Hug

I liked today's episode even Payal angry at Khushi...Khushi has to understand that even inspite of her best intentions, she should not interfere in others' life...She got one jhatka already for acting the same in front of Anjali...hope she learns this soon for her own good!!!

I loved Arnav today...these days me liking NK-Arnav pair more than ArhiEmbarrassedLOL

So now Arnav acting like Sanka-dev to manaofy his KhushiTongueTongue...Pyaar insaan se kya kuch nahin karwaataLOL

@Pooja: Hugs for putting that song...one of my favEmbarrassed awww m a huge Rajesh Khanna fanUnhappy

i too liked d epi..n m lookin frwd to arnav ka cute mannoingg...

n u too a rajesh khaana fan...same here ya...love his movies n songs...

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

ROFL Ditsu Its Cuz I copy pasted my analyze from FB ROFL 

hopelessLOLLOLLOL
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

Kahi door jaab din dhaal jaye

beautiful song...ll post weneva it suits d epi...thou i doubt coz d depth of dat song can b rarely matched...bt still ll kp dis in mind..Smile
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
lovely posttt  loveddd arshiii

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Lovely postwa Ditsy.. Wink
A very good epi... Arnav asked her why she isnt even smiling.. And the answer she gave.. My mind like always wandered back to PayAsh sangeet times when Khushi said "aap un paison se logon ko nachwa sakte hai lekin khud naach nahi sakte" Today also she said something synonymous to that.. She didnt mean to hurt him but like she said how can she be happy when the environment in and around is so unhappy.. Disapprove What she doesnt know is that its become a question of life and death for Arnav to see her happy.. He can go to any extent to make her happy.. Khushi and Aakash scene.. I dont know what made Aakash think that Payal must have told Khushi to speak to him.. Aakas bitwa is getting ridiculous these days.. And whats wrong with Khushi.. Its time she looks into her own problems coz I dont want her to solve PayAsh problems.. U and Arnav helped them realize their love for each other.. Bass.. Aur kuch mat karna.. Let them fight for themselves, toh kya hua if they are against each other.. They will overcome it.. If a tough ASR can, Aakas bitwa definitely will .. Gupta sisters ka charm.. LOL Though I felt Payal spoke a bit rudely to Khushi but its ok.. I guess it was needed.. But at that point na I felt bad for Khushi.. She was like left with no one for her and the one who wants to be there for her, she is not willing.. Ufff.. NK and Arnav scenes were hilarious.. Arnav remembering their moments and Nk feels its a horror story.. Ek aisi horror story which we love.. Day Dreaming The precap.. Gosh.. What was that.. ? It was a total "WHAT THE" moment.. Arnav Singh Raizada in the wardrobe.. "Shaadi karke phass gaya yaar.. Acha khaasa that kunwara.." ROFL

We lost the 1st superstar of our film industry today.. Rajesh Khanna.. RIP..

Looking forward to this week full of Kaka songs by Poo.. Heart

arnav singh raizada in wardrobe..shaadi karke...LOLLOLLOL...good1...

yeah mishtu wid jus 2 more days fr d week...we ll try best to out sum good rajesh khaana songs...der r so many it ll b hard to choose...

Go to top