Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WOW,brilliant epi with brilliant Precap,NK roxx!!!

Barunshell IF-Dazzler
Barunshell
Barunshell

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
hii shelly here,

WOW yaar wat an episode today CV's has given us...i mean full of nok-jhok...how innocently Arnav was pleasing her lady luv to wear tat red saree..Embarrassedsome sad moments of Anjali...luved her scene so emotional..i actually felt bad for her when she cried on not getting as who's wrong n whos right...now i completed understood her emotions n i'm liking her scenes now.Thumbs Up.(no offence to anyone)...then Payash scene..Ouch..wow so cutly Khushi was mollifying Akash for her jiji.Embarrassed..n i must say CV's r showing Payash relationship just like some real life  couples.Wink..who's fights r also includes as their marraige lives passes on..Ouch.n Khushi was feeling bad for them...n other hand NK..Tongue..Wah Wah just WOW yaar.Clap.his dialoges r becoming so funnier day by day.LOL..i'm really liking his acting,his scenes ...now i just hope NK never leaves IPKKND..Day Dreaming..n his scenes with Arnav r sososo cute n funable as well as so relaxable to watch it...Embarrassed

NK banged on today.Wink.he's a star of today's episode!!!..Star..last min r so brilliant one's ..Clap.i was actually thinking,r they gonna show whole Arhi story again??...n they showed it but in ASR style Cool...WOW yaar wat an explaination of ASR..LOL..about his romantic moments..hahaha..Silly..when Arnav told about his behaviour with Khushi ...NK felt so startled tat he can't bare to lision more n asks for time break.ROFL..then he asks for Khushi's romantic moment n Arnav told all crazy antics of her.ROFL..wah NK totally pop out..ROFL(sry can't stop laughing)...he never thought in his life tat Arhi who r together n r pretending to be luving birds...r infact really crazy ppl who can't resist without fighting..LOL..hahah oh gosh i really luved Karan's acting today...he stealed the show today...Hug

n ya how can i forget the biggest,weirdiest,n craziest Precap of today...Tongue..ASR in his own Cupboard!!!???..Wacko..only to please her dear wife KKGSR!!??...wow yaar ASR is really going mad n i think tat day is not far when Arnav fully change himself into Sanak Deva..Dancing (male version of Sanka Devi LOL)...he's rocking yaar..Wink.n Khushi be ready for another dhamaka to blow up in ur life..hehe...i'm luving this show more now...luv Arhi always...they rock together...all characters r superb n i really wanted to see all of them not just Arhi... i seriously luved todays episode...now we can say tat we've watched IPKKND story..not just Arhi Rabba Ve...n this show now will reach higher n just higher with his bang on scenes...thx for reading it folks...i was feeling happy today after watching the episode so wrote my feelings...

Here is my FF on Arhi,if wanted to read

Here is my Thread on Arhi Story so far,in VM

ur's luving,caring n entertiaining friend ,
( ArhiKooliio )    

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaaliibuzz123zaarasquareAleya14suganya91sarunandarshiaditisingh6810darkangelpmadarfansweety_virgo1tzeifMissPunjabiKamalikaG-Reva-deeptha93KhuarvArchu61suba1980jnfrjnfrtasmineSarun.navabby2181White.Pearlasumasansuri2610AKozroldcruchikacdcarnavkushiarshirina25KMH-NASHAabraxosRemoved-Rimsha-sizzlesarshiyananareshSVAmanramalicemathsweet-fairySweet_Ashumsweetmadhurimehak06violetshineKtotheMBornToShipArShikinjalcp87saima4744amaypranaysigridOmaRamdasssidhu285Sidda8bhaktiiivelanginisayli_sarunCoolioqueenJennyAvniMISTIEpakpearlmorning_dewspinky89FAYKHAN29Deedeepa1ThanuAditya..Anita..SK1991OnepoundChicdrunkiiebabefendanu17ameena671Srilathalollashonasandypolly_mk

sta1gal Newbie
sta1gal
sta1gal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I completely agree with u
NK was Amazing tiday!!!!
the lasts scene was the best between brothers
I'm never really liked akash and now he's definitlt in my bad books
he's truly his mothes son

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123Barunshellsaima4744sigrid

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I agree!
I'm loving NK day by day!

I love your post!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunshellsaima4744sigrid

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Clapawesome post dear
loved reading it...Star

i must say a well balanced rocking awesome episode over all in all the sense..Clap.including fun, romance, hurt, sad, cute, everything...hats off 2 cvs...Star
NK.nannv scenes i loved it 2 the core.Big smile...now i cant think a episode without Nk actually,.Smile..
i wish he'll stay 4ever in ipkknd...Smile

ipkknd rockkksssStar

i am not writing more about our Hotti...Embarrassed
LOLomg...i cant believe this...the precap...was that our almighty ASR??ShockedROFL

but still he is wearing the same brown suit which he was wearing when khushi was hiding in the wardrobe..LOL.their love story changed..Embarrassed..ASR changed..Shocked...but this rich man is still wearing the same shirts...LOL 

Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 19 July 2012 at 3:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1AKozrina25Barunshellsweet-fairysigridsaima4744

rina25 Goldie
rina25
rina25

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Geez today i laugh to death yaar 
what an epic 
HATS OFF NK BHAI YOU CRACK TO OPEN TO YOU THE GREAT Arnav Singh Raizada  Clap
when he tells the purani stories Barun eyes, smiles funny face moment 

And NK's reaction million Dollar worth

AND THE LAST SEANCE IS JUST EPIC 

ROFLROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
ROFL
ROFL

And I think Arnav in wrong track with Anjali she needs to know the truth and his support 

Edited by rina25 - 18 July 2012 at 10:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1Barunshellsaima4744

morning_dews IF-Sizzlerz
morning_dews
morning_dews

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
agree wit you...it was an awesome episode...
am excited to watch tomo episode...my hawwtwa in cupboard..awww i cant stop dreaming about it in clg tomo...HeartDay DreamingLOL
devi mayyia muje bachaleROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123Barunshellsaima4744sigrid

Coolioqueen IF-Rockerz
Coolioqueen
Coolioqueen

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Arnav NK duo is just rocking. Brothers chemistry is gr8.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunshellsaima4744

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
nice posts agree with u loved the episode  nk n asr scenes enjoyed itLOL

Edited by fend - 18 July 2012 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunshellsaima4744

Go to top