Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

POCO's ANALYSIS

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Rishabh & a STUNNING Screenplay

" Sorry, baby . Lekin is film ki heroine tum ho nahiin. Aur jo heroine hai, wo yahaan hai nahiin. Lekin use aana hi padega – mere pass. RK ke paas."

WOW! Even though , you know that RK is being evil evil evil and destroying MB's life but you can never miss that underlying tone of possessiveness , fierce ownership and a strange eerie fondness that simply screams – LAY OFF. She is mine.

Before I go into RK's head and Madhu's sheer vulnerability , I want to seriously applaud Mukul , Gautam and team for writing such a novel, innovative and almost stunning screenplay which has not been seen on TV before. Kucch bhi kaho yaar, jitnaa bhi criticize kar lo , the fact is that NF is really trying HARD to do something different and it shows. I mean, the whole writing , the build ups, the cuts and intercuts , the narration and how they made you see Madhu's new carved like from RK's POV like a film is pure craft. The team really is genuinely talented and I am proud of their work. It was such a new and creative way of narration and presentation. RK became this larger-than-life narrator , creator and it was such a clean job that as you see and listen to RK , you can almost feel that 'Madhubala' is a fairytale written by him – and that stands true in the essence and concept of the show.

Today, Madhubala appeared like this delicate porcelain doll who lives in RK's doll house – literally , a doll house that RK has carved with his own hands. Poor girl – she is getting engaged to Mukund , she is looking forward to a life with her best friend, whole Malik family is happy and a tad confused , Aayi is sleeping on 25 lacs, Trishna is on the verge of becoming a known face . It's a world created and dictated by RK and man! Is he enjoying the hunt or what? He sits back like a majestic beast who is watching a puppet show which is scripted , painted and executed by him . For what? His and only his MADHUBALA….

RK  is an obsessive man but his obsession is not toxic or psychotic. Its strangely intelligent , studied and perfectly sane where he puts his brains  to use , his tact and malice into action. He doesn't snatch what he wants . He pushes his desired one to such an extent that the object of his obsession would come running to him like a magnet. That is what he is doing to Madhubala. He is , slowly , smartly , closing all the doors of her life and freedom , so that the only door she can walk into is his life. He doesn't care what all he will destroy in the process – he wants her. That is the start and end of it. You can write pages and pages trying to decipher what has made Madhu run like poison in his veins – but the basic fact remains is that he wants to own her. Attracted to her, repelled by her – whatever , she is his new and perhaps greatest desire. To create her , to ruin her , to love her , to hate her – RK is going to exhaust Madhubala completely and its destined.

Coming to Madhu, well, firstly, I loved her lemom kurtaa and churidaar – suited her so well and she looked as virginal and untouched as RK sees her ( that is what he wants to destroy – her innocence ). A simple girl, a simple life and simple dreams. You feel bad for her when RK divides her life into Scene 1, Scene 2 , Scene 3 – yes, she is nothing great , she is just a regular girl next door , another pretty face BUT she does not deserve what RK is going to do to her. Her mistake? She challenged a lion by showing her claws , not knowing that she may have the claws but you cannot teach a lion how to pounce. Madhu's mistake is her righteousness, her honesty and her trusting nature. Will it ever hit RK that Madhubala did not deserve what he did to her? Maybe. Maybe not.

All in all , today's episode needs to be watched simply because of an amazing screenplay and how RK becomes the creator of MB's destiny . You can watch it again and again. RK the beast and Madhu , the porcelain fragile doll. Its almost perfect and the creative  team should be told this.

Lastly, RK's  passion for MB is amazing and the way it comes  out in his dialogues and his expressions, is just WOW. See how he hates to voice Madhu's engagement with Mukund , how he possessively tells the doll that her engagement's happiness will not last, how he threatens Bittuji that he wants Madhubala here on the sets , with him at any cost. It's the kind of passion that no woman can escape. Its so fiery that Madhubala will fall in love with him , consumed by RK and his obsession with her.

Coming to the fab precap, well, it's the same bridge where they had first met – same Madhubala , same RK and you just cannot miss the way he looks at her while she looks terrified.

P.S- Guys, when you find an episode good, applaud the team, tweet them, send the links of appreciation posts . A little bit of encouragement , a small note of thanks and affection makes a writer want to pen the next episode with enthusiasm. Just saying. Be nice. J

The weekly breakdown is here as promised:

^ People love Ballu.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. HugP

PS: I am just the mere messanger ...pour ur comments for our very own Poco, the great ...

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanasensuellaYourDarkAngelnihaa12angeljyotipreetianand21SonarMeyeExceptionaltelevision9aruna15ashuvarPrecious_PalmissdramkrNiharikaNeha777.SmokeySilence.fiona18TAMANNA_LOVESChaudhrytmprema_kschinky353TheBoyWhoLivedstressreliefAshleyAngelenaAnu_RAbhayangelreadingworms.Angel-33-Veritaserum-Courageous_LeopippaKissTheSkygennyMForeverForUchitra_raoabhaylovepiaTanuDDian--faroo--Maria-capriISADORA...-Riya-...Sofna_Rainbow_rs12345-lazybee-fairy_talesChocoSoul-brokensoul-Looteri_DulhanPurpleHorizonSheDevilLittle_Mermaid.-Jwalamukhi-Befikremysteriousmillianji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
The episode was by far among the best scene so far ...it just set the ground, and reflect what future holds for the two sisters ...their dreams are gonna clash now...MB might end up getting auditioned accidentally ...and Trishna might have to get engaged ...I believe the autograph which Trishna gave to MB would be her first and perhaps the last autograph ...Sigh ...donno what RK is upto ...but one this is for sure ...as said by Poco too ...RK wants MB to be solely his possession ...

Edited by Manonids - 18 July 2012 at 10:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelExceptionalSonarMeyefiona18ForeverForUabhaylovepia-Sexy--brokensoul-Maria-caprimysteriousmillianji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Absoultely Brilliant...Tongue

Yes she is the doll in his doll house and she all his the fierce possiseveness..he holds for her has no bounds.. His seething venom dripping in his veins wants her disaster he wants to engulf the protective shield around her..chucking all the things...yes things he does not care whether its breathing life or not its not his concern..beautifully crafting her life of disaster is his only motive..

His herione is Madhu not Trishna his obessive sadistic streak engraving his name on the apple with her name on his lips ..indicating togetherness..
Trishna the pawn is a cast away..girl..this is just the clout..you have face the wrath when ever he wants his soulmate near him..

Nidzz can you PM poco that i have dedicated a post to her

Edited by ISADORA - 18 July 2012 at 10:32am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeye.SmokeySilence.ChaudhrytmabhaylovepiaMaria-capri-Sexy--brokensoul-mysteriousmillianji-miraManonidz

Shiv_Sati Groupbie
Shiv_Sati
Shiv_Sati

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
POCO THE GREAT... WOW so goooddd analysis... truly fantastic...or what like RK said FABULOUS...

I read it like 5 times...

ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysteriousmilli

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
another great analysis by PocoClap
truely the epi said a lot abt the creativity of  team MB...the scene directed by RK was worth watching...here he is narrating his story and  at Dadasaheb Phalke Chawl the same story was taking place...finally RK made the sculpture of the chawl where his Madhu ba la lives...obsession personifiedEmbarrassed...
great screenplay with some powerful and meaningful dialogs by RK...it just makes u think does he actually hates her??No I think...does he loves her??not yet...still she is like a daily dose for him...he always keeps on thinking abt Madhu...its true that RK is being Bhagwan in madhu's life but in the process his own life is totally centered around her...and she is the one who is pulling the strings of his heart and mind...destiny I guess

Edited by luvremix - 18 July 2012 at 10:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeChaudhrytmabhaylovepiaMaria-capri-brokensoul-anji-miramysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Poco. And thanks Nidz too for being the messenger.SmileSmileSmile

Will post it later after watching the repeat. Got busy and couldn't concentrate on the episode.

From your review it seems it is one of the best episode.

Awesome precap.

True when we get a good episode we should praise the makers too. Especially people like me who always criticize. LOLLOLLOL

So will come back after watching the repeat.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ForeverForUreadingworms.mysteriousmillianji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
can't watch episode but surely going to watch the repeat. thanks nidz,   and poco , you are just an  amazing  writerClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
awesome analysis poco!!
i seriously dint expect the episode to be so good!!
i was upset after yesterday's episode but the makers did fab job!!
nids thank u for posting

Edited by mymagic13 - 18 July 2012 at 10:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miramysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index