India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

FIRE! FIRE! The mercury just went up!

silentbystander Newbie
silentbystander
silentbystander

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
WOW...WOW...today's episode was just awesome. My screen just caught fire!!!WinkWink. Amazing expressions of the eyes...the latter half of the episode did not have any dialogue...not needed...just Manveer AWESOME CHEMISTRY...this is what we needed to see.

IF THIS DOES NOT RAISE TRP'S THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL...AND TOMORROW IS ANOTHER 'AAG WALA' EPISODE.

I am sure just as i enjoyed there are many out there (in this forum or outside) who have enjoyed today's episode thoroughly...SERIOUSLY GUYS...THIS TRACK CAN BE DRAAAGED FOR  QUIET SOME TIME!!!! WE ALL WILL BE VERY VERY HAPPY LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL WON'T WE????????
LOL
In the upcoming episodes it will be FUN to see how M reciprocates the love that she feels for UV!!!

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuarmanmallikjontyjainthumbalinaPriyashDek2012titlimmishra1Inkpen4877xxDaydreameRxxwendy25SaHillover101kojagoryfanaslsifjsdlvjmdi-JEHAN-FireNIceShazzieBeing-Human..KpopIsLife..sunflower52..oishu..Anmol_...IshqShava..Roze12-RK_Ki_Biwi--SilverAngel-Badtameez_Dil

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
"Aag lagi dil mein toh...  Dil ko teri yaad aayi"

This was the line that popped into my head when I saw Uday admiring and lost looking at Manyata... after so many days, I saw him happy and at peace. At that moment I felt that Uday had returned to the party... all this dances with the girls + with Jai Kamini seemed all fake and a time pass but when Manyata came closer to him, it was like his soul was coming to him that he a few days ago left his body... and now he was reuniting with it.

And the precap when M and U actually danced together... it was like... the body finally met its soul and felt COMPLETED!Day Dreaming

Ooh La La guys!!... Ooh la laHeartDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by mahi0809 - 18 July 2012 at 10:19am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmalliksilentbystanderfaminSaHillover101kojagoryfanInkpen4877-JEHAN-..KpopIsLife..sunflower52..oishu..Anmol_...IshqShava..

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Oh and I second it... this is one track that I won't mind seeing dragged for monthsHeart... but hazaron khwaishain aisi!!!...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallik-JEHAN--RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Oh and I second it... this is one track that I won't mind seeing dragged for monthsHeart... but hazaron khwaishain aisi!!!...Cry
YE AAG TOH LAGNE SE PAHLE HI BUJHA DI GAYI HAI.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famin

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

yeah hazaron khwaishen aisi ky har khwaish pe dam nikly 
bht nikly arman mary magar kum nikly...Embarrassed

so what an episode u said it right kash ye track aur months chalta...kash...Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top