Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Redemption a wish of IF members or TRP audience?

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Maybe it's just me, but my family, the family friends who watch this show not once has it crossed ANY one their minds that Arnav needs to repent for his previous actions ie  forced marriage, because they feel ArHi have overcome that now and their is love between them.

Infact yesterdays episode they were feeling bad for Arnav and annoyed at Khushi, and this was like a group of 10 people not one complaint that Arnav needs to feel bad etc

I'm not sure that everybody actually wants a redemption or that it would increase TRPs. Intense redemption IMO seems like it will push people away from the show, because well it can become draggy.

I don't know how else to put this, but when normal TRP audience watch the show they don't think Arnav did this and this and this so he needs to repent, no one eben thinks that much about it! because it's not like he hasn't been nice to Khushi through the kidnapping scenes and post that scenes too. The mentality of the TRP audience seem to be different to the India Forum audience.

I'm yet to come arosse someone who watched IPKKND and is not on IF all the time discussing it, who wants Arnav to cry etc, they ALL seem to just want Arnav and Khushi together back to normal NOW.

I think MAYBE redemption is not as widely wanted as people think.

I myself am confused.ConfusedLOL

Edited by kash4life - 18 July 2012 at 10:12am

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
SAME Trina LOL my grandma was watching the episode with me and going tch tch bechara every time Arnav made a puppy face or did some antic and Khushi did not smile LOL. Being a person so deeply involved  in the story, as an ff writer myself and from my perspective I definitely feel that if not a hard core redemption track, there should be a track where he realizes the wrong he has done, think about those moments and apologize, it could be something that is to entertain the general audience on the whole and not entirely be too depressing or sad, but it should come there. But yes the general audience defo doesn't think so, because my mom and grand mom whoever watches the show, don't seem to be bothering about it..
But about the redemption track, I am not commenting so soon, I want to see how the cvs go about it, maybe they're leading to something, just sitting back and enjoying the show.

No complains no expectations either LOL

Edited by Ankita.M - 18 July 2012 at 10:15am
deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I too confused. Redemption track is not much needed, there are so many issues to get sorted out. Arnav and kushi knows that they love each other. kushi knows arnav very well then what's point in having redemption track. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top