Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

<3 Happy Birthday Sejal <3 [19th July] (Page 7)

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday SejalPartyParty
Have loadss of funBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal719-Stutz-

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for all the wishes from everyone you guys rock... and for those who were confused on either calling me by my name or di... i request PLZZZ dont call me Diii... i will feel sooo old, and im not that old yet so call me by my name... 

I just want to thank everyone who took there time to wish me.. love you guys the best... 

Now for saru and sh... 

well you guys are like my heart beat so no matter how much i thank you its not enough and i dont think i will say thank you cause well you guys might feel bad naa cause i know we have a deal of no sorry and thank you... 

@ saru thank you so much for the wishes lol... i miss our long night chats as well but what to do work is so tiring and i fall asleep so fast.. but i will really try to come online i think i need someone to push me cause im gettting so lazy lmao... and yes i remember our skype date that was one awesome date... and dont worry we will have another one very soon and this time we will call you Sh ;p... once again thank you for the wishes and awesome post i love it.. it's simple but very touching <3...
ps. i have not found my real life ASR :(

@sh
well well well sh... i loved ur wishes of course because they were funny and so true... and what is this bout saru and sandwich funda?... and extra martial affair ohhhlalala .. now that is something fun :p... thnak you so much sh for the lovely post and msgs :D... i love the song you picked... its so awesome ;D... and dont even try to say this was simple... cause i loved the thread and you guys just made my day lmaoo ;p.. its ok if you cant write me a LL ;p... dont worry bout it i still love you even if u dont write LL's ;p... and i think with time even my writing department has gone down ... i have not even wrote something in sooo long lmaooo ... so im goona go find a new hobby now... and as for what forums i hang out in is well non... since i am inactive so i dont comment on anything... but i do go on ipkknd, pyaar ka dard hai, BALH, and ek hazaron mein... other then that i will just go on IF to look at my pm's and once in a blue moon post a new part to my ff lmaoo...and im still looking for my real life ASR.. so if any of you or saru thought that im busy because of him then ur wrong cause i dont have a asr to be busy with yet :P... what else am i missing... oh yes i love the songs you put in the b-day post some of my favs :D... i just loved everything... love you sh thank you for making this day so special for me... your one in a million and im so glad that ur my friend/sh and soon to be my wife :D... well thats all for now im goona go drool over asr and then talk to you on fb and hopefully saru will be there but then again jiju might be keeping her a bit busy lmaoo ;p...

Love you and always will...

PS... happy b-day DaMiniii... hope you have an awesome one... may god fulfill all ur wishes and you have a fun filled and safe year ahead of you.. god bless and tc.. and dont forget to party like a rock star :D :D<3

THank you to everyone :D.. for making this b-day the best :D

xoxoxoxoxoxox
Sejal<3

Edited by sejal719 - 19 July 2012 at 9:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g-Stutz-Meow_AleenaVarunKiBiwi_Divya_

__VJ__ IF-Rockerz
__VJ__
__VJ__

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
OOps Belated...

Hope U Had A Gr8 Day... Belated Bday Wishes...Smile