Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It Wasn't All That Bad!-Decoding 18/7/2012 (Page 5)

angellovergirl Goldie
angellovergirl
angellovergirl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
loved you post!

personally, i liked it too
maybe because i didnt have much expectation?
but regardless, it was sweet (minus the akash part) and in love, anyone can do anything

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiladdoo598

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I just love NK! He's such a gem to arnav and khushi! Loved his reaction after heqring their twisted love story! LOL
Loved todays episode!!
And anjali, well uska kuch nahi hosakta. She's so dumb she wants her son to be a creep aswell.

nonasiladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

Originally posted by laddoo598

res

Haaye!!!!! Tanu ke post ke pehle page par comment. Khud ko pinch karayeke padhi.

I will comment in a while Smile

Arnav: And sent her to a dilapidated house which was about to crumble any moment. (More Rabba Vey, I got a taste of my own medicine that day. Totally for woman-handled. Good memories)

One of my favourite Rabba Vey

NK:
Why the hell is she in love with you again? *lazy scratches her head*

(ismailvegamze ROCKS!) Clap

NK: Dude, I have had enough of this horror story. I am gonna go and eat some dairy milk.

Uff Ye NKji bhi na. Unhe bhi hamari tarah Dairy Milk pasand hain. Koi baat nahi hum milkar khaayege Wink

Khushi don't give in easily. Bohot sataya hai ye bande ne. Khub jooti ghaswana haan.

Let me add a few moments to the list:

1. Removing dirt from his eyes

2. Pull Arnav with his tie and kiss him on his right cheek at the poolsideDay Dreaming
(Uske baad dono ko jo karna ho kare!!!!)

3. Break his fast LOL

4. Call her Swamini (is that a word??? )

P. S. This Green font is for Rabba-Ve-Delena (I hope you know why)

P. P.S I am not going to sit and elaborate how good and funny your post was OK?

P.P.P.S. Angry Birds!!!!!!!!!

Dudette, Swamini reminds me of the boo-ah from the sister show..LOL

I WANT to see that pulling by the tie and planting a kiss on hotwa scene..Except not on his cheek. I would have loves to see a proper kiss but SP nuns would stone 4 Lions to death, so how about on that little scar above his eyebrow? He kissed her mole, she kisses his scar, hisab barabar!

Okay, I feel like a clueless fool for not knowing why you are using green fonts for Ouma. Tells tells pleej.

And thank you so much for the reply.

SP nuns Angry. Wow that sexy scar (yes i find a scar sexy, Everything about ASR/Barun is sexy when it comes to looks. Clear? ) and may be she can ask him how did he get it and then something from the past *slaps her forehead* The CVs have forgotten that they have a past. OK she can kiss him on the scar then... he has to kiss her back. But where?

Ouma (O that is her name *hides herself behind a book which she has not touched from ages*) mentioned that she really liked Arnav in the diwali green shirt and she wants to see him in that shirt again. Show wale to kuch karte hai nahi. I thought I can at least give that colour to her Big smile

That scar is sexy! But yeah, no expectations from a past story. I always thought there was a reason hotwa is so grumpy, but that one FB they showed, it had him behaving like a grinch ever since he was a kid. What crap.LOL

Ahh I see the 9 year old in you is curious again. I don't know Zehra, where do you think he should kiss her? I am cool with anywhere but the forehead, that one has already been done to death. How about a proper neck kiss this time? And not just kissing the BD's hair in a pathetic excuse of a neck kiss?

Oooh I love that shirt too. Also the baby blue one he wore for the bandage engagement. Where did those shirts go?? Chindi Chor PH probably rents shirts..Ermm

nonasilazyleaves

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

those who havent learned from past one year now should understand that never expect anything in the world of IPKKND!Tongue frankly somewhere i knew that nothing "THAT" is going to happen today and also for one year they did try to create "something" which became "nothing" (the 4th june hut scene) so its not like anything special NEEDS to happen for 300 episode! i had the lowest expectations ever! and trust me it did work.. though i was hoping something with that Satsang thing but again.. !!Tongue anyways i loved the episode! firstly was irritated to the core!

the only thing i want to tell Anjali that.. "what you actually want".. i think i do have a solution for her problem.. why dont you just contact your bloody creep and goes with him in the house which has been getting ready since the starting of this serial.. can you just pls stop with all this now?

Anjali:- Nani.. what is all this happening.. *wipes* i cant understand anything.. i dont have a brain.. i am confused between brotherly love and husband's love *cries some more* i want a son like my creep hubby.. so that he can ruing my chote's babies life like my hubby ruined his *wipes more and more* NANI!!!!!!

Nani:- gives her sleeping pills (she is too irritated now).. cancels the Satsang and there shattered hearts of IF phun-girls!ROFL

Akash:- i am PMSing from a long time and yes i am not in a mood to come out of it Stern Smile Payal your sister means more to you.. you told your sister *did you tell her that you are still a virgin* blah blah blah and some more blah blah!! oh ya.. now i call her Khushi cause i have forgotten that she was my helper when i was trying to woo you and i have also forgotten that i married you and it was a love marriage!

Payal:- Khushi.. pls stop poking your nose everywhere like SP bahus.. let me handle it! i also have the role for myself! *pouts*

-Delicious_BS- :- CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP!!!??!!

NK.. i love you!! you are the only good thing! Embarrassed of course best one is HIM Day Dreaming

and now coming to the fact.. i dont think that what Arnav is doing is wrong.. as you said he is in love and in love if you dont become crazy then what kind of love is that.. and yes it cant be the redemption track.. i guess its just the Arnav in love!Smile

now about replaying.. can we have the Diwali replayed? can we have the poolside kiss replayed? can we have the rain hug replayed? can we have the hut scene replayed and pls complete one this time!

lastly.. Khushi if you are not going to wear that.. pls give that pretty saree to me!Embarrassed

fabulous post by the wayHug

@red: Woman, that was hilarious!!ROFLROFL

Sachi mein, even Nani has had enough of AnJhali, she totally zonked AnJhali with sleeping pills just to shut her up. I don't even blame her, AnJhali has become a total menace. She has quite literally started confusing brotherly love and hubby's love. Kya funda hai, khud toh shadi ka laddoo ka liya, but all hell breaks loose if chotey eats some too..

She is all 'How dare you do Khushi jee, when Shyam jee s not doing me Chotey? Is this how much you loved me? Why am I not the center of your universe anymore? Why should you pay any attention to your wife? It just doesn't make any sense"Confused

Yaar please say she is going to the satsang. I don't think I have it in me to watch her creeping in on ArHi again..

yes the main problem i am having with her is that she is giving the most importance to her hubby and expecting her brother to give her the most important person in my life taq. in all this she actually forgot that Shyam had kidnapped her Chote .. if she doesnt want to believe its Shyam.. then at least believe that chote was kidnapped.. has she even once asked him about anything? now that is not the brother-sister bond is it?
what i think (seriously) she was confusing Shyam with sisterly love too thats why he lusted over koosie ji!
me too want the satsang badly but kya karein.. apni kismat utni achi kahan@

but yes the only thing i feared is that they dont repeat the mistake they did with the cousin show.. when the lead came on wooing the character was ruined to the core! Arnav can do all this but i just hope it doent go too far leading the ASR effect to ruin.. there should be a limit! Smile
at the end of the day when are we getting the M&B touch back? or are we EVER getting it?LOL

nonasiOnepoundChic

tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
loved reading your post...
thanks for this awesome convo...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
nice post laddo!LOL

i just want to say about precap,though i m from one asking 4 strong redemption redemption nd still i demand but i loveddd the precap,  i dont know how does it means that Asr has lost his ASR touch? 

m sure arnav would have been playing like dis vid his di in child hood,nd now when he is grown up he has got another person other than di with whom he can be open ,he is able to come out of his hard shall,he is able to enjoy little moments of life!...! nd i must say it made me feel very light!

nd nk..he is the signal of life, a fresh air that blows away all the sorrows nd makes u laugh hard!

Edited by ainimonaya - 18 July 2012 at 11:49am

nonasi

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nonasi

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

[

SP nuns Angry. Wow that sexy scar (yes i find a scar sexy, Everything about ASR/Barun is sexy when it comes to looks. Clear? ) and may be she can ask him how did he get it and then something from the past *slaps her forehead* The CVs have forgotten that they have a past. OK she can kiss him on the scar then... he has to kiss her back. But where?

Ouma (O that is her name *hides herself behind a book which she has not touched from ages*) mentioned that she really liked Arnav in the diwali green shirt and she wants to see him in that shirt again. Show wale to kuch karte hai nahi. I thought I can at least give that colour to her Big smile

That scar is sexy! But yeah, no expectations from a past story. I always thought there was a reason hotwa is so grumpy, but that one FB they showed, it had him behaving like a grinch ever since he was a kid. What crap.LOL

Ahh I see the 9 year old in you is curious again. I don't know Zehra, where do you think he should kiss her? I am cool with anywhere but the forehead, that one has already been done to death. How about a proper neck kiss this time? And not just kissing the BD's hair in a pathetic excuse of a neck kiss?

Oooh I love that shirt too. Also the baby blue one he wore for the bandage engagement. Where did those shirts go?? Chindi Chor PH probably rents shirts..Ermm

I am  9 years and 2 days old. Mujhe bachcha nahi samjhne ka kya? I was expecting a lot from the past FB. But chodo ab. Dekhna hai to dekhe ge hi na. Neck kiss Blushing I give him full permission to kiss her anywhere. Ja ASR jee le apni zindagi!!!

Baby blue shirt and t-shirt. When will he wear it again? Do you think they pay the rent?

P. S. Baby Blue for you Tongue

nonasi

Go to top