Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

for swamini cold is more serious than cancer

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
oh god whats wid swamini des days i mean i noe she was from start a bit annoying but after getting to noe abt manvi's cancer she was really shown worried for her but now all she cares is about khandan ki izzat n all...n viren is just having a cold what d need of swamini to invite jeevika over cold can be treated n get cured within 2 daysn its not like viren is all alone his whole family is wid him n i personaly feel ki jeevika more need was to be in hrishikesh dan in chandigarh..i guess now dat she returned back to chandigarh she will get to noe d real reports of manvi of her health detoriating otherwise what was d use of d reports swamnini got d news of manvi being more serious dan b4 but still jeevika is unknown really?? at d end of d day i just wanna ask swamini is cold more serious dan cancer?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
swamini nahi yaar cvs ko blame karo they cud have show viren having malaria or some disese which needs immediate attention...atleast then i wud have been convinced for jeevika rushing to chandigarh for common cold this is too too much...

even my mom din come wen iwas having fever and common cold LOL.
indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Must give to Bua ji she to clever for her own good...For god shake Viren just has cold and flu which get better in 2 to 3 days why the hell she making a big fuss over it saying "Viren keep reaping Jeevika name"...She know how to emotionally back mail Jeevika as Bua know Jeevika will come running,  But Bua know that Biji won't let Jeevika travel on her own so  Virat want have no choice but to come back...But Virat our hero handle the situation very well he told Jeevika "You running straight away because bhai has flu thinking about what going though me...Maanvi has bigger illness all I want to do is take care of her and be there to love her and support her..." That made Jeevika melt that why in the pre-cap we saw Jeevika saying "Daddu is going with me not Virat..." And we saw million dollar smile on our Heroine face Maanu...Hat of to Virat he got one over Bua ji...Three wicket down in  Chaudhary family Jeevika, Badi biji, and dabbu so Four wicket to go Maanvi, biji, chachu and chachi to go for Virat convince that he is the best match Maanvi then our hero will win this cricket match against his heroin win has she loss herself over love [that our  Must give to Bua ji she to clever for her own good...For god shake Viren just has cold and flu which get better in 2 to 3 days why the hell she making a big fuss over it saying "Viren keep reaping Jeevika name"...She know how emotionally back mail Jeevika as Bua know Jeevika will come running,  But Bua know that Biji won't let Jeevika travel on her own so  Virat want have no choice but to come back...But Virat our hero handle the situation very well he told Jeevika "You running straight away because bhai has flu thinking about what going though me...Maanvi has bigger illness all I want to do is take care of her and be there to love her and support her..." That made Jeevika melt that why in the pre-cap we saw Jeevika saying "Daddu is going with me not Virat..." And we saw million dollar smile on our Heroine face Maanu...Hat of to Virat he got one over Bua ji...Three wicket down in  Chaudhary family Jeevika, Badi biji, and dabbu so Four wicket to gp Maanvi, biji, chachu and chachi to go for Virat convince that he is the best match Maanvi and our hero will win this cricket match against our heroine meaning {Virman Cricket match}...This my thought for today episode please share view with me by leaving comment...The best part was Virat being Veru Paji from Sholay I just love the dialogue "All family member if I won't able to marry Maavi then I will commit suicide" Sorry wrong translation but my Hindi poor so I tried my best translating it. ...This my thought for today episode please share view with me by leaving comment...The best part was Virat being Veru Paji from Sholay I just love the dialogue "All family member if I won't able to marry Maavi then I will commit suicide" Sorry wrong translation but my Hindi poor so I tried my best translating it. Edited by indian10 - 11 years ago
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
She jst talks anythng lame... Mad woman... I hate her more n more evry day... Par luk at da gud side na... No jeevi no disturbance for virat... Bas kaise bhi karke jeevi ko chandigarh bhejna tha... Lol virat can evn sneak into her room at nyt (runs away)... Rofl i wud luv to see tat... I guess dey did dis to giv virman a bit of privacy... Rofl...Edited by shona_virman - 11 years ago
sathvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yah seriously...she is SICK...
ananyakai thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian10

Must give to Bua ji she to clever for her own good...For god shake Viren just has cold and flu which get better in 2 to 3 days why the hell she making a big fuss over it saying "Viren keep reaping Jeevika name"...She know how to emotionally back mail Jeevika as Bua know Jeevika will come running,  But Bua know that Biji won't let Jeevika travel on her own so  Virat want have no choice but to come back...But Virat our hero handle the situation very well he told Jeevika "You running straight away because bhai has flu thinking about what going though me...Maanvi has bigger illness all I want to do is take care of her and be there to love her and support her..." That made Jeevika melt that why in the pre-cap we saw Jeevika saying "Daddu is going with me not Virat..." And we saw million dollar smile on our Heroine face Maanu...Hat of to Virat he got one over Bua ji...Three wicket down in  Chaudhary family Jeevika, Badi biji, and dabbu so Four wicket Maanvi, biji, chachu and chachi to go for Virat convince that he is the best match Maanvi...This my thought for today episode please share view with me by leaving comment...The best part was Virat being Veru Paji from Sholay I just love the dialogue "All family member if I won't able to marry Maavi then I will commit suicide" Sorry wrong translation but my Hindi poor so I tried my best translating it.

lol me too loved virat 's scenes of dev v n his hilarious sucidal attemp natuanki..

XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My goodness.  What is wrong with this lady?  She is sooo mean.  I mean how can she be like this!?  First, she was blaming Jeevika as the reason for Virat not listening to them and leaving, and now she is after Jeevika and wanting her to return home. 

Ugh.  Swamini and Vanshika have no spouses, and they must catch a cold too...yet they recover and move on!  and she said that there are a lot of people to take care of Manvi...erm HELLO!  There are a lot of people to take of Viren too...plus he's a big boy.  AND he has TWO Moms.  Grrr.

Sorry for the ranting.  I just don't like it when girls have to choose the sasural over maayka even if it is no logical.  
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
It's not just Swamini..
Was extremely disappointed at Jeevika also! 
Flu is something which is so routine...and comparing it to cancer! not just comparison...putting it before the former...that's inexplicable!  

abhilashaprem thumbnail
Swamini ko kisine kidnap karenge to kitna acha hoga...story khatam nahito ek island(isolated land) gift karenge buaji ko rehne keliye...kaunsa idea best hai?
ananyakai thumbnail
Originally posted by: XAiShBaBy08X

My goodness.  What is wrong with this lady?  She is sooo mean.  I mean how can she be like this!?  First, she was blaming Jeevika as the reason for Virat not listening to them and leaving, and now she is after Jeevika and wanting her to return home. 

Ugh.  Swamini and Vanshika have no spouses, and they must catch a cold too...yet they recover and move on!  and she said that there are a lot of people to take care of Manvi...erm HELLO!  There are a lot of people to take of Viren too...plus he's a big boy.  AND he has TWO Moms.  Grrr.

Sorry for the ranting.  I just don't like it when girls have to choose the sasural over maayka even if it is no logical.  

oh god d way she was claiming viren akela haii wt f ap sab hona ?n how can she tell jeevika to fly to chandigarh leeaving her sis alone who is sufferin from cancer y r swamini n vashika behaving as if viren is a 5 yr old kid