India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This Is NOT Redemption

un.complicated Senior Member
un.complicated
un.complicated

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
What we are seeing now is not a redemption track. What we're being shown is Arnav trying to woo his lady. This is Arnav trying to express his love through actions. This is Arnav trying to bring a smile back on Khushi's face that he's willing to go to extreme lengths to achieve it. 

Of course when he reflects on how Khushi entered his life, of how he treated her, he doesn't feel guilty. Right now, to him, that's how they fell in love - he doesn't regret what happened because actually that was what brought them together. Without this particular series of events their relationship wouldn't exist. 

The fact he recalled on the moments when she was the only one who has the courage to throw hot tea at his face regardless of who he was. That she was the only one who can bravely thrust a knife at him and threaten him to bring his voice back and she is the only one who can ever get away with calling him Laad Governor. 

He's in love, and he's learning to express it. 

Arnav Singh Raizada is not feeling guilty and nor will he until Khushi leaves at the end of the sixth month. 

And we all know this.

We've known it since the 6 month marriage contract was revealed. 

This is a television drama. If they showed you exactly what you wanted straight away, episode after episode; this story would have finished a long time back. 

The creatives made this story and carried it along this far, (300 episodes!) and I have no doubt that they can do another 300 more without the fans telling them how to run their show. 

Like Mr.Hegde said, this is their baby. Their not purposely ruining it or the characters that they created!

Let's not forget that this is the job of the creatives ... to carry the storyline. It's their livelihood. In the real world, they are making a living out of this, it's their job! ... of course they are not going to want to waste all their efforts over the past year! 

Have a little faith guys. 

We have been promised a lot. Redemption. Remarriage. Consummation. 

We have all of this to come and furthermore the subplots that run with the other characters in the show. They can only do so much in half an hour. 

Because, as far as I know, if we keep this attitude up ... we will get what we want but it will lead to the end of IPKKND - which none of us want. 

Phew! I just had to get that out! Feel good now! This has been mounting up for a while due to the attitude on the forum that my calm bubble finally burst lol!

Leave comments and let me know how you feel!

Edited by kitti28 - 18 July 2012 at 10:13am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

kp123Nadine12Neeludeeptha93raima111kitty789mz.brarpoonam.gupta12anihabhijpatel1289sambagKMH-NASHApinkssonetwothreeBarundeewani19gia.khanrukuswasthikaanitamalik_TheJoker-.shinchan.

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
glad that there was a positive post.i agree with u dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

un.complicatedonetwothreegia.khan

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Bless you for this post! I love what you wrote up! My sentiments exactly!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khan

jpatel1289 Senior Member
jpatel1289
jpatel1289

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Amazingly said... If people keep analyzing only every episode and not the big picture then the track will never come into play. Plus if the past 300 episodes have kept us going, then imagine what the next 300 will do! 
sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
very sensible nd positive post ,,much needed
gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
LOVE YOUR POST :| i totally agree with everything you said! he is not regrettting he is learning how to express his love for her .. he is trying to bring her back to her old happy chirpy self right now! totally agree!! 

loved loved this post :| 

and i would like to ditto this especially 

The creatives made this story and carried it along this far, (300 episodes!) and I have no doubt that they can do another 300 more without the fans telling them how to run their show. 

^ they know it better than we do and believe it or not they love it MORE than we do cause they created this :) everyone needs to have a little patience and try to understand all the characters 

pinkss IF-Dazzler
pinkss
pinkss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Awesome post, totally loved it...m fed up of all the pessimism around :| Some fans have been almost acting cynical :| its JUST A TV SHOW *cryin out loud*
arpita20 IF-Rockerz
arpita20
arpita20

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
love ur post & its not redemption track...We know it

Go to top