Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav in the Rain.. Khushi Saves him from a car..

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Well he did say old moments..and tomorrow we see him in the cupboard.. so Im thinking of other old moments .. LOL So maybe see Arnav nearly getting runover with khushi rescuing him in the rain.. erm what other moments ..arnav stuck in a hole in the jungle needing khushi's help to get out .. Getiing locked in the storage room ..   :P .. Rani ko raja se bachaya .. !! Sorry this is just random rubbish.
.Aww arnav was  such a Cutiepie at the end .. The way he was smiling and talking about khushi.. Saying where khushi is Pagalpan and madness has to be . .. aww the precap was uber cute ..!!Embarrassed
Hopefully He will get Khushi's smile back again!! :D ..

Loved all the flashbacks Arnav had today .. But With love ..not anger .. <3 Embarrassed ..

I loved the way he told the whole story to NK.. Not to the rest of the family ..  .. lmao .. Poor NK has never heard of this type of LOVE LOL So what romantic moments did Khushi create .. 'She calls me Laad governor', 'She chucked tea on my face', 'she threatened me with a knife'!! Love Nk reply to this .. I asked for love moments .. to me its filled with horror and thriller .. haha .. t
Wahh jee wahh these are 'romantic' moments.. normal romance and their romance totally different things ..

aww khushi has a point how can she be happy when the rest of the house is rubbish ..!

But Khushi NO ONE thought ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU WERE UPSET about when arnav was missing ? everyone kept on being their cheery selves ..!! Looks like Arnav might be able to bring a smile to her face afterall .. or will she pull a ASR LOL Ooo When she said to arnav its a sorry thing that you can buy my smile .. ouch another punch to his ego .. He is doing great not being to angry on her .. LOL

Anyhoo looks like akki is putting on a angry act .. You see how he forgot and called for payal.. Yaar you can't stay far from your wife too long .. Take khushi's advice go on a honeymoon!! forget all problems and just make a baby .. so that it bonds you two forever ..!!

Glad that Payal Told Khushi to butt out !! Because its true It's between them two.. No one else .. whatever happens between a couple stays between them ..

Its not like you told payal all your marriage problems where payal can sort it out for you  .. !! it works both ways lovey . . They will sort it out  in good time .. let these two figure it out .. just the same with you and arnav !!Embarrassed (p.s im not bashing her)LOL

who thought for a second that he would force khushi to wear the saree .. ahah ... the way he demanded to see her in it .. :P ..but the fb saved him as he remembered to be romantic .. and then he nicely asked her to wear it .. Seriously Arnav you need to pay NK for all the tips .. !!

Anyhoo Congrats on completing 300 episodes .. Looking forward to tomorrow !!! Bravo to everyone that works at the sets !! ClapClap 

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 18 July 2012 at 10:10am

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

suecleezaankiLuvdreams_realitySarikavimsvasbuzz123Nik28rekha23aka08dua_forevertinutinuManahil192AnshikaaaJordinskp2007PrasRaspersadiansoapoperafanRaima36sureeshaAR_ArShisuveenastermaszKamalikaGBlueSpiritniya_schahat128deeptha93raima111hari93coffeebeancatmariam42CuriousmindAce11zunara_alisun_shine18hopethisworksPreety_womanNasraManchilaArshi94arshi1986sahadadorindakateteenmaker101Avi64ashmir24Chicanebijiliswati-89rparashVkjThomsunPrasanna_dhanu..Zenny..mishty_angelshagun-rocksabraxosKMH-NASHArina25bablio09ashw99sun2011Aish_21shane1samster03.Aisha.meerabnawaal14aditi07vari3241Ishrafan11shilparoxxOLGNESsama50nehusashhhnonasiCetroniaArnavKhushijodiipkknd_hazelBornToShipArShiCyberpsychoooArshig8star_fan1207shikhaBewakoofriafnasaima4744Raadhiyaaachandana.sshagun_sarunSidda8KaranShilpa:)smitar--BSI-FaNaTic--Mephistococoatreepinky89naddiya26silvia1999Deedeepa1.FairyDust.Tia.0-ElmoFuj-pieryrosenoclapspleaseGodhuliLogonasrcrazeshonasandyArshi.Sugi.IPKSue101Fazila~xAaliyaNestleToulouse-Rehnuma-JennyPenny

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

When i saw precap...I was like ROFLROFL..Seriously...Arnav in the cupboard looking at Khuhsi like a Small kid looks at his mom smiling sheepishly...LOL he is looking too cute...Day Dreaming

Wonder which which sweet moments he will re-calls...Wink
Arnav is looking cute when he remembered the old moments with a smile...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Poor N.KOuch...Arnav this is really bad,y r u scaring the poor soul by telling ur romantic love story...TongueLOL(Hope he dont get any nightmareDead)
Loved Arnav-N.K scene...They both r mind-blowing n adorable...Day Dreaming
Payal did rite by telling Khushi to stay not to interfear,Let them solve there problem...Cant she keep quite for a while n stop helping others...D'oh

Awesome post sweetiClap...Very funny,loved itHug

Edited by chandana.s - 18 July 2012 at 10:43am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

JanhviGdua_foreverchandramctinutinumariam42Archu61KamalikaGarshi1986ashw99sun2011pink.lotusBornToShipArShiOLGNESsaima4744Skiran.FairyDust..x-bumblebee-x.spoorthi

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
no seriously...i want my mighty ASR back...who can win his wife's heart by his charm and by seducing her in his own way...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mariam42Kasu4lyfesun2011saima4744.x-bumblebee-x.

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedClapawesome post dear
loved reading it...Star

i must say a well balanced rocking awesome episode over all in all the sense..Clap.including fun, romance, hurt, sad, cute, everything...hats off 2 cvs...Star
NK.nannv scenes i loved it 2 the core.Big smile...now i cant think a episode without Nk actually,.Smile..
i wish he'll stay 4ever in ipkknd...Smile

ipkknd rockkksssStar

i am not writing more about our Hotti...Embarrassed
LOLomg...i cant believe this...the precap...was that our almighty ASR??ShockedROFL

but still he is wearing the same brown suit which he was wearing when khushi was hiding in the wardrobe..LOL.their love story changed..Embarrassed..ASR changed..Shocked...but this rich man is still wearing the same shirts...LOL Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61mariam42arshi1986KMH-NASHAsun2011BornToShipArShisaima4744.x-bumblebee-x.

magneticbarun Senior Member
magneticbarun
magneticbarun

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Arnav in the Rain.. Khushi Saves him from a car ROFLROFL that wud b epic...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123arshi1986dorindakatesun2011BornToShipArShisaima4744.x-bumblebee-x.

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i think he did just for a a smile , other he showed come close to her , but to win her heart he will do all those things which made him fall for her 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986sun2011saima4744.x-bumblebee-x.

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
awesome post..SmileHug
damn very good episode.Smile.300th episode was a treatful episodeSmile

garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
great post...when NK said is this your love story...ARNAV smiled...he must have not thought thatLOL 

Go to top