India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Was it Barun we saw or Arnav?

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
ok i have seen a few posts who had expressed their disbelief that ASR, the mighty ASR who dropped Khushi from the 1st floor could actually be this cute and funny guy..
and felt that it was Barun they were seeing...

i beg to differ..ok here is why..
before Khushi came in to his life he was ASR..and it was only because Khushi challenged the way things were done in ASR's life did he lash out at her..
it was because she dared to say No to him did she make that very special place where no1 else had reached for the last 10 years or so!

before ASR was born, there was an Arnav who had laughed, who had been naughty, who had a simple uncomplicated life..
it was that same Arnav who laughed heartily at his di's wedding teasing her.
it was that same Arnav who glued Akash to a bed when they were kids..

so circumstances have made him bury that innocent Arnav and become ASR..
but Khushi has made him realize that Arnav is not dead..he is only hiding because ASR is more powerful..

but khushi little by little in her own unique way has crept through ASR's defenses and reached Arnav..and she is tugging him out of the hiding place..
It was she who made him laugh out loud after so many years!! was it contradictory to his nature? yes..
but did we question it when it happened? NO
cz then we accepted that it was Khushi who did that to him!! and today it is the same thing!!

so what we see is Arnav..or Nannav that NK has told us about..

It is not illogical..

cz the Khushi Kumari Gupta we saw in the first episodes would never be lashing out at another human being or showing that she is hurt..but she is changing and she is showing her true feelings to Arnav..

And just like that Arnav is making her see a completely different side of him to her..

love makes people change..and that is what we see..
it is Arnav who is little by little understanding that he has stolen the very smile he has loved from Khushi..that he has been the reason why her happiness is lost..and he feels her pain and he is willing to do anything to make her happy..

just because he was ruthless and was no nonsense kind does it mean he can never be lighthearted? no..it doesn't..
if khushi is becoming hard hearted by being exposed to ASR's world, Arnav is becoming more prominent cz of Khushi..

Even i felt for a second whether it was ASR or Barun..but realized soon that it was neither, it was Arnav all the way!!

this doesn't mean that when the next business rival does something, he will be polite and wait. He will still be the mighty arrogant ASR who will attack and destroy anything and any1 who crosses his path..

But just for Khushi, just like he had been for di till now he will from now on mostly be Arnav instead of ASR..

Edited by princessunara - 18 July 2012 at 10:00am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnarachealamritha7ankiLuvanusha7sushmithaarshifan345abhayaapoorva12sharmanikkiapriljulieariwalakitty789deeptha93sumeetaVALERINEchitmanasmeghavnHanalitasammymasjoe_arhia.kaurBestesyPriyaR-jeesaSarun_4everKMH-NASHAstarplus31devsumhi50archie_79sweet-fairyeyesonmepreetihereapoorvaarnavChani123stg1xMidnightStarxAkanksha-sigridcoolgal270Imzi-Maha-MephistoTish_Ani-MKB-pieryrose

starplus31 Goldie
starplus31
starplus31

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
nice post - such a cute epi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesyeyesonme

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Nice post!!

dis type of shades in a single character is only possible by ASR!!!
SublimeSanaya IF-Sizzlerz
SublimeSanaya
SublimeSanaya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
WinkresEmbarrassed

- - edited - -

hi babes ...

wow ... tht was one cute post .. well done ... as always right ...
luved the way u have differentiated arnav and asr ...

i almost burst out at the end of today's epi when nk shouted tht it was a thriller and horror story and nt a luv story .. man .. luved arnav at the end .. the way he says .. tht where ever kushi is there madness is bound to follow ...

cannt wait for 2mrws epi .. luckly it isnt friday ... lol

btw u are suppose to work on the presentation ... best of luck on tht ...

catch u in the morning ...

btw yasi will bring the lap and she needs some help in making the presentation as she mentioned she cannt understand some points .. anyways will meddle with it in the morning ...

- - badra

Edited by 143badra - 18 July 2012 at 11:05am
cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
very true yaar .. even i felt that barun was peeking through in a few shots .. but it was just the arnav hidden inside coming out to play with his khushi .. oh these two r so meant for each other .. Big smile
i m absolutely loving this track .. when khushi said u cant buy a smile for me , arnav s expression was priceless .. all the regret n pain on his face that he had made her smile disappear .. i m actually feeling for him even though i hated the way he treated khushi earlier .. oh but its so easy to fall in love with these two !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHA

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Lovely Post Clap!!
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Clapawesome post dear
loved reading it...Smile

i must say a well balanced rocking awesome episode over all in all the sense..Clap.including fun, romance, hurt, sad, cute, everything...hats off 2 cvs...Star
NK.nannv scenes i loved it 2 the core.Big smile...now i cant think a episode without Nk actually,.Smile..
i wish he'll stay 4ever in ipkknd...Smile

i am not writing more about our Hotti...Embarrassed
LOLomg...i cant believe this...the precap...was that our almighty ASR??ShockedROFL

but still he is wearing the same brown suit which he was wearing when khushi was hiding in the wardrobe..LOL.their love story changed..Embarrassed..ASR changed..Shocked...but this rich man is still wearing the same shirts...LOL 

Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 18 July 2012 at 10:09am
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Lovely post!

Go to top