India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

my opinion (Page 5)

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I agree wid u on point dat more screen space shud be given to indira-rishi rather frm showing silly stuffs on munna-sunaina nd inder-kutumb...
bt i think u shud 1ce start watching frm indira's pov.. I dnt find anythng wrong in scolding,yes was a bit rude bt the reasn behind dis was for sake of rishi nly..n indu was totaly correct once rishi got d job den nly he shud think abt insurance policies n all..
we all knw indira cn nevr leave her family,and after scolding rishi,indira too was hurt..
m so so proud of indira,rather frm gaining sympathy n geting emotional..shez still thinking for d sake of her family
she also get bck to monalisa tours nd travels just for d happiness of her family.!!!!
she is very much family oriented girl
She just has 30 days n indu very well knw dat her family cn do nthng widout her so doing dis z natural fr indu..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkAngels_Sweetz-PD-

manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Indira in her last days want everyone to stand on their own...she don't want anyone to be dependent on her . More than the love rishi needs from indira or sf needs from indira needs it . She is in a condition in which she needs support from all the sides . But she knows if she started loving everyone more ...than it will be difficult for them to  be without her . She know sf people just have to stand on their feet...and they just can live after her . They will not cry their whole life for her . But rishi...can you imagine if he didn't stand on his own right now ...where will he go . Do you guys seriously feel that after indira's death he will have the strength to find jobs . It will surely not be easy for him at any circumstance... thus indira wants a job right now for him . She was herself sad with the way she talked to her hubby . But the truth is that it's all for his betterment . Not for her own benefit . If she wants rishi to work than that's for rishi...because she is surely not benefited with the money he will get by working . She will not be there even with him . It's all to benefit rishi...this is the starting i feel...she will also start creating differences between her and him...so that it can be easy for him to forget her . But things will not work...and rishi will get to know someday before her death . The situation will surely be tragic . You know a person actually doesn't blesses a person when he/she say that i will die before you . It actually  curse . Because the condition of the person who is left behind will be worse . So by all this she is just showing her love towards rishi .

Moreover it's not easy to tell your loved ones that you are dieing . No person in the world can do that easily . Because the person knows that if the thing isn't told...they will die with her at the death date . But if it is told before a month...they will die everyday with her . And who wants that for their loved ones...can you see rishi crying everyday thinking he has to live without his wife after one month ???...what you feel if rishi will come to know ...will he say i will make this one month memorable for you...let's enjoy . No ...he will be broken ...completely . It is too difficult to see you life going from your hands in front of you . ...

If Rishi comes to know first he will be emotional to his wife but he will not keep crying rather he will force indu to take treatment first and also assured her that he would take care of her family  at the time of her treatment. what will happen if comes to know that his wife to whom he luvd unconditionally didn't reveal the truth instead he believe that he will become father. that time indu's aim will not fulfilled. For her ,sn family mght benifitted with her plans. But for Rishi he will completely broke out. if same condition if it is reverse how indu feels? she even left her job when rishi was kidnapped and finally found,Doctor is not god to make anyone's destiny anythng may happend to one. As lottery wala said atleast she has the assurance of 30 days but for others?Confused
She would tell the fact to avoid misunderstanding . between husband and wife  there should not be any secret

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
it's not easy to tell...i just know that sumnal . Her life is ending and she is worried for her family...her husband . That shows her love for me . Smile
aadk IF-Dazzler
aadk
aadk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Indira in her last days want everyone to stand on their own...she don't want anyone to be dependent on her . More than the love rishi needs from indira or sf needs from indira needs it . She is in a condition in which she needs support from all the sides . But she knows if she started loving everyone more ...than it will be difficult for them to  be without her . She know sf people just have to stand on their feet...and they just can live after her . They will not cry their whole life for her . But rishi...can you imagine if he didn't stand on his own right now ...where will he go . Do you guys seriously feel that after indira's death he will have the strength to find jobs . It will surely not be easy for him at any circumstance... thus indira wants a job right now for him . She was herself sad with the way she talked to her hubby . But the truth is that it's all for his betterment . Not for her own benefit . If she wants rishi to work than that's for rishi...because she is surely not benefited with the money he will get by working . She will not be there even with him . It's all to benefit rishi...this is the starting i feel...she will also start creating differences between her and him...so that it can be easy for him to forget her . But things will not work...and rishi will get to know someday before her death . The situation will surely be tragic . You know a person actually doesn't blesses a person when he/she say that i will die before you . It actually  curse . Because the condition of the person who is left behind will be worse . So by all this she is just showing her love towards rishi .

Moreover it's not easy to tell your loved ones that you are dieing . No person in the world can do that easily . Because the person knows that if the thing isn't told...they will die with her at the death date . But if it is told before a month...they will die everyday with her . And who wants that for their loved ones...can you see rishi crying everyday thinking he has to live without his wife after one month ???...what you feel if rishi will come to know ...will he say i will make this one month memorable for you...let's enjoy . No ...he will be broken ...completely . It is too difficult to see you life going from your hands in front of you . ...

Verry verry well said surbhi...Clap
I cmpltly agree with what u have written in bold!!!Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_SweetzEtherealRati

aadk IF-Dazzler
aadk
aadk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
@Sumnal, u too have very good points!!!ClapClap
ClapBut the prob here is dt d CVs cn run d shw either frm d perspetive of Indira or Rishi n not both...
N since dis shw revolves aronnd Indira n her life,d story is shwn fm Indira' perspective..
N d way d currebt track is moving is cmpltly ryt when we place ourselves in Indira' position n luk at d situation ...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
For indira everybody are same.  uska family usko care nahi kartehai, they dont give damn to her par rishi indira keliye pariwar chod diya, maan maryada sabkuch chod diya fir bi family aur rishi ek hi hai..damn it.  i just cant digest this fact that she is hiding from rishi.  the person who always thinks about his wife is not getting same kind of treatment from his wife, instead she is  least bothered about him.  Abh gayi hai usko responsibility padne.  

Because of her this character many viewers are not feeling sad or showing sympathy for indira. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65Cloudy.Night

manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
True Rajini .I completely second u

Edited by sumnal - 19 July 2012 at 2:30am
Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumnal

True Rajini .I completely second u
Thanx for agreeing dear par no use..ila maata hamara dard nahi samajtihe & will never care for viewer's emotionsAngryOuch

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 19 July 2012 at 4:34am

Go to top