Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

my opinion (Page 4)

liesl IF-Sizzlerz
liesl
liesl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Indira was Harsh on Rishi today!  But it wasnt without any reason!

Very rightly Indira pointed out...He doesnt even have a job, and from where does he think that he can pay for the policy??? Indira's income is hardly enough for the House Expenditures! (Nw if ppl ask y has to Indira take care of SF, well it was knwn frm the Begining tht she would be taking care of them, and also rishi promised to share that responsibility with her regd SF). 

Anywys today She told all those a Bit Harshly soo that he wakes up  regd responsibilities and become serious in searching a Job for Himself. Yes he dint knw abt Indira's illness, but he was thinking abt the coming child na, wasnt that enough for him to get serious abt sharing Responsibilites on financial front too!!! Indira was Rude, i agree, but there was this very Important reason for it, so that Rishi becomes Serious abt Job searching!!! Soo that he has a Job for himself, for his Future. She wants him to become self Independent and secure in future! She wants to see him with a proper Job for himself. 

And if ppl have failed to look..Indira did feel bad and sorry for that too, abt being harsh towards Rishi..We could clearly see that even she felt hurt that she might have hurted Rishi with her words! Which we saw in her scene immediately aft tht Inshi scene standing outside that room! Hopefully aft coming to knw abt Indira's illness he will become serious in some issues! He would stand beside Indira not only Supportively but also get the Financial help needed for Indira's treatment.

EDIT

And abt not sharing her iIlness with Rishi
More than wanting him to knw abt her Pain, she was just hiding it in fear of how much his heart might pain knowing abt her illness. Sooner or later he has to come to knw, but Indira is too concerned abt how he might react or how much he would be Hurt with this Horrible reality of her Life! She is scared abt it.

and yes...evn i wish for More of Inshi scenes! 

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetz

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishikasaha

Indira's main aim is to make Rishi responsible.He needs to do a job!That is why he scolded him!Indira has no other options left..she later told him sorry ,na?She was also hurt!!And how can a wife  go and tell her husband that she is dying..that she has only 30 days left!We know Indira can't see Rishi sad and depressed!We know that how much they love each other!I just hope that Rishi ko sacchaiye jaldi pata chal jaye..and so that he can cure Indu!
she dont need to make him responsible, he know how to lead a life..1st epi se rishi madad karta aayahai not vice versa..peechese sorry bolnese kya hotahai, dard toh hua na rishi ko.  why cant she tell about her illness to her hubby..it is her duty to tell..if not today atleast in the end he will know then how will he feel about it..jab rishi ko pata chaltahai tab uska haal kya hoga kabibi indira socha hai?  1stly whoever it is, whatever the situation rishi should know the situation..aur yeh sab karke indira kya mahaan banna chahtihe..hell..infact people are angry with her now for keeping secret.  Not only that since 2 days she is just worrying about her besharma family than rishi again..not even once she felt sad or cried for rishi..for god sake she knows that she cant live after 30 days then why cant she spend her last days with her husband happily. 

that is why i said, i dont know what others think about this track but i am not at all happy.  i am not feeling that her acting is extra good now..same dialogues baar baar bolnese kisikobi gussa aajatahai..btw i dont think she is going to die also fir yeh dialogue toh muje ajeeb aur strange lagrahahai.

rishi kitna sochtahai apna shrimatiji keliye par yeh aurat toh abibi maa, papa, munna, babi ishaan, sehar aur mandira bas katamAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65ashish.sachiCloudy.Night

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Indira's main aim is to make Rishi responsible.He needs to do a job!That is why he scolded him!Indira has no other options left..she later told him sorry ,na?She was also hurt!!And how can a wife  go and tell her husband that she is dying..that she has only 30 days left!We know Indira can't see Rishi sad and depressed!We know that how much they love each other!I just hope that Rishi ko sacchaiye jaldi pata chal jaye..and so that he can cure Indu!
she dont need to make him responsible, he know how to lead a life..1st epi se rishi madad karta aayahai not vice versa..peechese sorry bolnese kya hotahai, dard toh hua na rishi ko.  why cant she tell about her illness to her hubby..it is her duty to tell..if not today atleast in the end he will know then how will he feel about it..jab rishi ko pata chaltahai tab uska haal kya hoga kabibi indira socha hai?  1stly whoever it is, whatever the situation rishi should know the situation..aur yeh sab karke indira kya mahaan banna chahtihe..hell..infact people are angry with her now for keeping secret.  Not only that since 2 days she is just worrying about her besharma family than rishi again..not even once she felt sad or cried for rishi..for god sake she knows that she cant live after 30 days then why cant she spend her last days with her husband happily. 

that is why i said, i dont know what others think about this track but i am not at all happy.  i am not feeling that her acting is extra good now..same dialogues baar baar bolnese kisikobi gussa aajatahai..btw i dont think she is going to die also fir yeh dialogue toh muje ajeeb aur strange lagrahahai.

rishi kitna sochtahai apna shrimatiji keliye par yeh aurat toh abibi maa, papa, munna, babi ishaan, sehar aur mandira bas katamAngry

Perfectly agree with you Rajni.

It is very sad , Indira is not telling truth to Rishi.Shocked

Morally & Ethically Rishi has all the right in the world , to know about the situation of his wife.

And I can't understand making Rishi responsible thing.Rishi was earning himself even before coming to SN. Didn't she remember , he was Kiraayedar ( who paid his rent). Also he was not taking help of Diwans , (except at the time of paying Indira full year advance rent). Also Rishi paid 80K to Munna out of his own hard work.
The crux of the matter is Rishi can earn , notwithstanding his recent joblessness.

So , I can't understand why Indira is not telling truth to Rishi. Rishi has all the right to spend last days of his wife with herOuch
Even if Rishi gets job now , and starts earning and Indira dies after 30 days. What will be reaction of Rishi. Will he not be completely broken by this. He doesn't have anybody in the world except Indira. Will he not feel the sense of betrayal by Indira

Then how will live & be able to concentrate in his new job?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.youngCloudy.Night

Cloudy.Night IF-Stunnerz
Cloudy.Night
Cloudy.Night

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Indira's main aim is to make Rishi responsible!
rishi pehle se irresponsible thi kya?mujhe toh nahi lgte ye.pehle epi se yaad karo fir samajme ayegi.indu ki dialoge ki mutabek munna n rishi same hai.
manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

well said.right from the beginining till dulari bua track, rishi is helping.she always ill treat rishi in the begining and finally accepts.as kiraydaar at least some monetary support from him. now cvs made his character as dummy male lead.indira is always supports her sharma family then why she got  married with rishi that too once he has left from sn. We all now Rishi has left his family becoz of her. He sacrificed his luxurious life even he send his brother to jail. As a hubby he always encourage indu to support her family and never allows sn to anyone. So if we list out it will be countless.now again she is rude to rishi  and doesn't reveal her ill ness. "is pyaar ka kya naam dunConfused
Cloudy.Night IF-Stunnerz
Cloudy.Night
Cloudy.Night

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
iss pyar ka naam hain sirf "Sharma Family"
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Indira in her last days want everyone to stand on their own...she don't want anyone to be dependent on her . More than the love rishi needs from indira or sf needs from indira needs it . She is in a condition in which she needs support from all the sides . But she knows if she started loving everyone more ...than it will be difficult for them to  be without her . She know sf people just have to stand on their feet...and they just can live after her . They will not cry their whole life for her . But rishi...can you imagine if he didn't stand on his own right now ...where will he go . Do you guys seriously feel that after indira's death he will have the strength to find jobs . It will surely not be easy for him at any circumstance... thus indira wants a job right now for him . She was herself sad with the way she talked to her hubby . But the truth is that it's all for his betterment . Not for her own benefit . If she wants rishi to work than that's for rishi...because she is surely not benefited with the money he will get by working . She will not be there even with him . It's all to benefit rishi...this is the starting i feel...she will also start creating differences between her and him...so that it can be easy for him to forget her . But things will not work...and rishi will get to know someday before her death . The situation will surely be tragic . You know a person actually doesn't blesses a person when he/she say that i will die before you . It actually  curse . Because the condition of the person who is left behind will be worse . So by all this she is just showing her love towards rishi .

Moreover it's not easy to tell your loved ones that you are dieing . No person in the world can do that easily . Because the person knows that if the thing isn't told...they will die with her at the death date . But if it is told before a month...they will die everyday with her . And who wants that for their loved ones...can you see rishi crying everyday thinking he has to live without his wife after one month ???...what you feel if rishi will come to know ...will he say i will make this one month memorable for you...let's enjoy . No ...he will be broken ...completely . It is too difficult to see you life going from your hands in front of you . ...

Angels_Sweetz

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

I agree with Nikhila on this. She says so herself that she wants everyone to be more independent because they all rely on her. Her behavior towards Rishi will force him to work hard and earn money. It sort of reminds me of that Akki movie Waqt I think, where his dad had cancer and pretended to be rude and means and what not so that Adi (Akki) would be more independent and earn on his own. The reason there was that he knew Adi would just stop everything to be with his dad instead of focusing on being more responsible. If we apply that to HD, would Rishi rather want to find a job and work or spend more time with Indira?

Plus having a tumor and not having long to live, it's not an easy thing to tell others, especially people you care about.
it is  so awesome to see something from you here . It's awesome to know you watch the show . TC .

Edited by Surbhi123 - 19 July 2012 at 12:11am

Angels_Sweetz

Go to top