Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I havent seen the first 10 minutes of the epi,so i cant comment anytn related to dt...
But as far as Indira telling the truth to rishi is considered,I really find no fault frm Indira' side...The truth is not about any material or property ,its about life and death!!!!...It really really requires a lot of strength to tell dt she is not going to live for more dn 30 days n dt too to a person who considers her to be his life...Gosh!!! itz defntly not dt easy as we sit n think here...N accoring to me Indira is just cmpltly right in her place n am sure anyone else in her place wud done just d same thng...πŸ˜›
Edited by aadk - 11 years ago
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Have to agree with Nikz and Dhanya today. Her scolding him was quite appropriate! My mom in law called Rk 'kaam Chor' today and I had to agree! He is quite complacent even after Indu said she is pregnant. πŸ˜² it was harsh but its true. πŸ˜Š Rishi seriously needs some tough love. And then we do see how bad Indu felt about it. Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 11 years ago
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishikasaha

Indira's main aim is to make Rishi responsible.He needs to do a job!That is why he scolded him!Indira has no other options left..she later told him sorry ,na?She was also hurt!!And how can a wife  go and tell her husband that she is dying..that she has only 30 days left!We know Indira can't see Rishi sad and depressed!We know that how much they love each other!I just hope that Rishi ko sacchaiye jaldi pata chal jaye..and so that he can cure Indu!

πŸ‘ Yes its harder for Indu to acknowledge the fact that she wont be there for Rishi anymore. Remember Indu's dialogue in the hospital "Mujhe apney pati ko bachha dena hain" and then her imagining Rishi feeding her kulfi while she is preggers. Rishi has no clue but Indu knows she has 30 days to live. Imagine what Indu is going through. πŸ˜­ Plus she realizes how hard Rishi will take the news. 
Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 11 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with Nikhila on this. She says so herself that she wants everyone to be more independent because they all rely on her. Her behavior towards Rishi will force him to work hard and earn money. It sort of reminds me of that Akki movie Waqt I think, where his dad had cancer and pretended to be rude and means and what not so that Adi (Akki) would be more independent and earn on his own. The reason there was that he knew Adi would just stop everything to be with his dad instead of focusing on being more responsible. If we apply that to HD, would Rishi rather want to find a job and work or spend more time with Indira?

Plus having a tumor and not having long to live, it's not an easy thing to tell others, especially people you care about.
Edited by -Ravjot- - 11 years ago
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

I agree with Nikhila on this. She says so herself that she wants everyone to be more independent because they all rely on her. Her behavior towards Rishi will force him to work hard and earn money. It sort of reminds me of that Akki movie Waqt I think, where his dad had cancer and pretended to be rude and means and what not so that Adi (Akki) would be more independent and earn on his own. The reason there was that he knew Adi would just stop everything to be with his dad instead of focusing on being more responsible. If we apply that to HD, would Rishi rather want to find a job and work or spend more time with Indira?

Plus having a tumor and not having long to live, it's not an easy thing to tell others, especially people you care about.

Amazingly said! This is one more valid point. Indu wants to see Rishi working more than anything right now. 
kumarC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rishi is most inconsistent character sketch now. CVS are not giving any attention to justify his character or perhaps they are suffering from some memory loss..

And the end result is the award like "Kaam Chor".

Just b4 holi episode  Rishi was the same character who got ready to work lifetime as a sales person (though at that time he was still the waris of Diwan)  to buy a costly marriage garments for Indira.
He was desperate in that time to do anything..Do u expect a same character to behave so chaotic now-a-days.

But time has changed the make them forget everything? So no expectation from them on Rishi side.
It will be better if they remove Rishi totally. There is an open door for them now..Some of us will get spared really..

mokshashree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Indira was Harsh on Rishi today!  But it wasnt without any reason!

Very rightly Indira pointed out...He doesnt even have a job, and from where does he think that he can pay for the policy??? Indira's income is hardly enough for the House Expenditures! (Nw if ppl ask y has to Indira take care of SF, well it was knwn frm the Begining tht she would be taking care of them, and also rishi promised to share that responsibility with her regd SF). 

Anywys today She told all those a Bit Harshly soo that he wakes up  regd responsibilities and become serious in searching a Job for Himself. Yes he dint knw abt Indira's illness, but he was thinking abt the coming child na, wasnt that enough for him to get serious abt sharing Responsibilites on financial front too!!! Indira was Rude, i agree, but there was this very Important reason for it, so that Rishi becomes Serious abt Job searching!!! Soo that he has a Job for himself, for his Future. She wants him to become self Independent and secure in future! She wants to see him with a proper Job for himself. 

And if ppl have failed to look..Indira did feel bad and sorry for that too, abt being harsh towards Rishi..We could clearly see that even she felt hurt that she might have hurted Rishi with her words! Which we saw in her scene immediately aft tht Inshi scene standing outside that room! Hopefully aft coming to knw abt Indira's illness he will become serious in some issues! He would stand beside Indira not only Supportively but also get the Financial help needed for Indira's treatment.

EDIT

And abt not sharing her iIlness with Rishi
More than wanting him to knw abt her Pain, she was just hiding it in fear of how much his heart might pain knowing abt her illness. Sooner or later he has to come to knw, but Indira is too concerned abt how he might react or how much he would be Hurt with this Horrible reality of her Life! She is scared abt it.

and yes...evn i wish for More of Inshi scenes! 

πŸ‘
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumarC

Rishi is most inconsistent character sketch now. CVS are not giving any attention to justify his character or perhaps they are suffering from some memory loss..

Just b4 holi episode  Rishi was the same character who got ready to work lifetime as a sales person (though at that time he was still the waris of Diwan)  to buy a costly marriage garments for Indira.
He was desperate in that time to do anything..Do u expect a same character to behave so chaotic now-a-days.

But time has changed the make them forget everything? So no expectation from them on Rishi side.
It will be better if they remove Rishi totally. There is an open door for them now..Some of us will get spared really..

actually cvs ruined rishi character completely to glorify indira struggle.[if rishi gets job and becomes responsible then cvs not able to show indira struggle and shouldering entire family responsibility alone.]

so in future also i don't have any hope on rishi character.
aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumarC

@bold πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
The CVs defntly need to stop butcerin his chrctr more n more with each passing day...Hope dey wud realise ds very soon...

πŸ‘πŸΌ
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Originally posted by: aadk

@bold πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
The CVs defntly need to stop butcerin his chrctr more n more with each passing day...Hope dey wud realise ds very soon...

πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Bold Completely agree with u Kumar C! πŸ˜Š