Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

18/7/12..Arshi's horror and thriller love story:-)

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
today it was complete balanced episode.😊.today almost every aspect was touched as arnav khushi ko manao mission.😊..and then akash payal tiff...hate akash😑...anjali still crying.😭..payal angry on khusi and asking her to keep away from her matters.πŸ˜•..nk helping arnav..loved it...😳
thanks cvs.πŸ‘.. i am just loving the track...😳

today episode started with the scene where arnav was fuming as khushi was ignoring his gift.πŸ˜†.and he stands in front of her and said now can u see it...this gift is for u.πŸ˜†..and orders her to open it..in ASR way.πŸ˜†..and when she opens it ..it was red saree and she gave him back that she doesnt want it.πŸ˜•..and arnav fumed and said that he brought it and purchased it..and selected it...and it was his favourite colour..and this time he did it for her...then why she dont take it.πŸ˜•..and he orders her that he is not giving her choice but to take it...but she said she wont take it.and he calmed himself down..and remebered nk advice.πŸ˜†..and said  he want her to wear it.. softly...πŸ˜†.then he ask what happened that she cant even smile...πŸ˜•..and she said that its so bad that he can buy this saree but he cant buy her smile.πŸ˜•..and he left in disappointment...πŸ˜•

he reached to nk room..and he was fuming..and was angry at him that its due to his advice.πŸ˜†..nothing is happening.and nk tried to calm his anger down..funny...πŸ˜†.and nk asked him did she wear the saree..or him..and he said no one wore it.🀣..and he said that he was trying soo hard but she is not responding to anything..πŸ˜•.awww...poor arnav...πŸ˜†but nk tried to give more advice but he ignored and said he can manage..and left...πŸ˜†

khushi was talking to devi maiya that why arnav dont understand that she doesnt like all this gifts..πŸ˜•.and she is not angry with arnav but whatever happened between them she cant forget...as he she was upset that how easily he blamed for everything and then he also didnt want her to leave...and anjali wasnt well too..and mami too dont like herπŸ˜•

and then akash came with same nut attitude.😑..and khushi came with her normal mode..and tried to be normal..😊..and adviced him to take holiday...and since they didnt went to honeymoon and now they can go.😊..and since arnav wasnt there so he had soo much of work so he can take leave.😊...but this advice pissed him off...πŸ˜•

he went to his room and blasted off on payal that how khushi is giving him advice to live life...and then told her that she is impossible and nothing can change now...oh god he is soo nuts...hate him...😑

khushi thought that by now everything must be right now between them but then payal came to her and was angry that why she said such things to akash..πŸ˜•.and said she should have talked to her...and she was tired to convince everyone that she is not just sister of her but a daughter in law of this house too..πŸ˜•.and she told her to stay away from her and akash matters...which hurts khushi alot...

on the other side anjali was with nani...and told her that she wants a boy just like shyaam ..omg...another snakewa😲..one is enough yaar..😲..but again she was thinking that day when shyaam was blamed and she said she dont know what to believe...and stated crying πŸ˜•...nani gave her medicines so that she can sleep and relax...goood for her and us too...πŸ˜†

khushi thinks that she has to do something now.about payal and akash.πŸ˜•..but i think she should leave them to solve this matter themselves.πŸ˜•...then arnav came and was thinking its better he do work...while he cant figure what to do with khushi.πŸ˜†...both of them looked at each other and khushi said to herself that she doesnt want to his face now..πŸ˜•.and both of them turned opposite and hit with nk and payal respectively..πŸ˜†..as payal rudely talks to her and khushi says sorry.πŸ˜•..and nk said that he watching his lovely wife.😳..and its love baby..😳.it happens...πŸ˜†

most loved scene by me...nk and arnav

nk followed arnav and said to started advising him and arnav was fuming that one side khushi irritates him and now nk too...funny.🀣..and nk said that its love.and you love her.😳.he cant control this..and dont tell him later that he loss due to a girl.πŸ˜†...and its due to love that he is affected by all her antics..😳.and nk asked him to tell the romantic moments between them.😳..and when he remembering them his eyes were speaking alot...😳

he told him when they first met..and he mu her to be from his rival group...and he locked her in room in sheesh mahal.and then he gave the video in media.which had her in his arms...and insulted her..😊..then when she joined his company he had fight with her and he let her fall from his room.on first floorπŸ˜†..and then he made her stand whole night in parking lot in rain.and when she didnt broke he send her to construction site which was in bad condition and could collapse anytime.😊...and nk stopped him and sais that he expected this from him.πŸ˜•..but said that surely khushi ji is sweet and she must have done something which must be romantic.😳.and he said that he started calling him laad governer..πŸ˜†.once she threw hot tea on his face.πŸ˜†...and once she threaten him with knife and he stopped her almost near his neck..πŸ˜†and he couldnt speak as she lighted a mosquito coil due to which his voice vanished.πŸ˜†..and once she made him sit without food until he fainted...πŸ˜†
then nk screamed that dont tell him anything.πŸ˜†..and said that what is this...is this a love story??? and its filled with horror and thriller...🀣and asked for gold help for himself...and arnav smiled and said where there is khushi there will be pagalpan and madness.πŸ˜†.and said he got the idea ...old moments...😳

loved the arnav and nk alot..😳..there team rocks...πŸ‘
well now arnav have guessed what to do so he will do everything that khushi once did to shock him always...wow exciting.😊.akash and anjali dont want to comment i will have more headache..πŸ˜†

loved the precap...arnav was sitting in cupboard just like khushi earlier..and khushi was shocked to see him...funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

what u think...😊

do comment...😊

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome post dear
loved reading it...

i must say a well balanced rocking awesome episode over all in all the sense..πŸ‘.including fun, romance, hurt, sad, cute, everything...hats off 2 cvs...⭐️
NK.nannv scenes i loved it 2 the core.πŸ˜ƒ...now i cant think a episode without Nk actually,.😊..
i wish he'll stay 4ever in ipkknd...😊

i am not writing more about our Hotti...😳
πŸ˜†omg...i cant believe this...the precap...was that our almighty ASR??😲🀣

but still he is wearing the same brown suit which he was wearing when khushi was hiding in the wardrobe..πŸ˜†.their love story changed..😳..ASR changed..😲...but this rich man is still wearing the same shirts...πŸ˜† 
Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 11 years ago
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res...
well said aru ...

akash is good for nothing ...

now he is more irritating than mamiji...

aww loved nk-arnav convo...wah kya love story sunayi hai ...

overall good epi...hope cvs dont convert it to OTT...
Edited by ragvir.fan - 11 years ago
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yup, that was a awesome episode!
If you are on twitter, then follow the new trend #NarNav
Edited by ii..Shilpa..ii - 11 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail
aru, i just loved the title of your post...lol...amazing episode, loved every scene of it!😳
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the beautiful update. It sure was a balanced episode.
Just cant wait for tomorrow.
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🀣I always love you're way of writing, super episode,NK n Nannav ka bromance superb, their Jodi rocks,  Arnav narrating his lovestory filled with real horror things, he is so proud of it, πŸ€£ Can't wait for tomorrow 
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
great post aru...

asr n nk chemistry is awesome..

loved barun s expressions during the fbs
all in all a gteat ep a treat for the 300th epi
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aru Great post πŸ€—
Awesome episode loved it !!! NK & Arnav rocked it ...NK expression while hearing Arhi horror story was hilarious & Arnav smile😍
Preacp ASR hiding in the wardrobe πŸ€£ Cant wait

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome  aru !!😊wonderful postπŸ€—
most aww.😊episode😊
loved each n every scene
arnav's brilliant recalling n explanationπŸ˜†
NK n nanav's conversation
last part makes me😍
arnav n khushi..again fightπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
his acting.his flawless.his extraordinary talentπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘