Day1: Rate the epsiode

Poll Choice
9/10
7/10
10/10
8/10
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
I felt bad for Rk but I did like Indu's explanation. Rk looks too much laid back. He should try to secure a job first before doing anything else. My mom in law said "Kaam Chor!". I did not like it at all but thats how Rishi looks now a days. Todays epi was not that good esp because Inshi weren't focused upon at all and now Mandira getting caught buying exam papers. 
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

I felt bad for Rk but I did like Indu's explanation. Rk looks too much laid back. He should try to secure a job first before doing anything else. My mom in law said "Kaam Chor!". I did not like it at all but thats how Rishi looks now a days. Todays epi was not that good esp because Inshi weren't focused upon at all and now Mandira getting caught buying exam papers. 
yaa i dont know for how long we all should wait for the day Rishi will get some job..y dont Cvs wake up.. yeh mandira kabhi sudhregi nahi...๐Ÿ˜ก one more problem added for Indira..better Rishi comes to know about Indira' s health so that atleast he can help her out...
Rishi should get a job ASAP. I cannot see him like this. So complacent. I mean shouldnt he do something considering Indu is preggy and going to job? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Aur Mandakini babe toh! ๐Ÿ˜† I hope Rk finds out soon. 

Rishi should get a job ASAP. I cannot see him like this. So complacent. I mean shouldnt he do something considering Indu is preggy and going to job? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Aur Mandakini babe toh! ๐Ÿ˜† I hope Rk finds out soon. 
Mandakini๐Ÿคฃ
Rishi said hez trying for job...char din mein job miljayega na something like that i wish its true he gets into job soon...๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by snehapatro

Mandakini๐Ÿคฃ
Rishi said hez trying for job...char din mein job miljayega na something like that i wish its true he gets into job soon...๐Ÿ˜›

He has been saying that for the last one month or so. ๐Ÿ˜† Now I see why my mom in law said what she said. 

He has been saying that for the last one month or so. ๐Ÿ˜† Now I see why my mom in law said what she said. 
hehe ya but new time slot new beginning lets see what he said will turn out true or not...๐Ÿ˜†
i liked it ...its a promising beginning . i know some peope didnt like it coz indira shouted on rishi , but the CVs have made his character so kaam chor that it is feasible that any wife will shout at a husband like that...also her ony intent is to make him better...once he gets to know that she is ill we will definitely get more inshi moements ...so overall well begun...but CVs need to execute this track well and show change in rishi at least ...all the SF family members seem incurable to me...rishi was such a nice character before but CVs ruined it ..so now CVs only can redeem him...
it is an average episode.too much concentration on inder and his evil thought.[i just dont want to see his face on screen.]

i would vote it at about 5.
as 5 is not available in poll -so i vote it as 7.
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kaya123

i liked it ...its a promising beginning . i know some peope didnt like it coz indira shouted on rishi , but the CVs have made his character so kaam chor that it is feasible that any wife will shout at a husband like that...also her ony intent is to make him better...once he gets to know that she is ill we will definitely get more inshi moements ...so overall well begun...but CVs need to execute this track well and show change in rishi at least ...all the SF family members seem incurable to me...rishi was such a nice character before but CVs ruined it ..so now CVs only can redeem him...
acc to me i didnt find any fault in Indira shouting on rishi...liked the eps...but yaa wish we get more inshi moments though by cutting the dragging of SFscenes...and ha its high time Cvs should immediately show rishi getting into job...
Originally posted by 100raj

it is an average episode.too much concentration on inder and his evil thought.[i just dont want to see his face on screen.]

i would vote it at about 5.
as 5 is not available in poll -so i vote it as 7.
rest of the eps was good enough for me except Indur and Kutumb scene it was irritating to watch them huh y dont Cvs stop showing their scenes...