Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BarunSobti'sBirthdayThread!:)[UNRES&PM the Link] (Page 9)

Sia89 IF-Dazzler
Sia89
Sia89

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
My Dear SobtiLicious Barun, wishing you a very happy Birthday. Keep smiling and keep making us smile. May God Bless You. 
Love Sia

Edited by Sia89 - 12 August 2012 at 6:16am

DesiGirlsRockxx Senior Member
DesiGirlsRockxx
DesiGirlsRockxx

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
oh that's gr8 i'm making a vm soon so i dnt know if i might give it to u i think i might as well
xoxo_BaruNiall Goldie
xoxo_BaruNiall
xoxo_BaruNiall

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
On August 21 , 1984 God has blessed all of us with a most goodlooking and talented  guy. His name is Barun Sobti. .This beautiful man arrive to this world determined to be a life ruiner. Happy Birthday Dear..

Thank you for being a magnificent actor, for having those awesome honey brown eyes and smile, summing it up. Thank you for existing! 

You have been a huge inspiration of my life since the mid of last year. I was so down and I needed something to brighten up my dull life. Watching IPKKND and your awesome expressions have helped me in so many ways you couldn't imagine. I feel so happy watching you.

Thank you Barun.

You have no idea how much you mean to me.  Your witty charm, charisma, humbleness, and every single little thing that makes you the person you are has inspired me so damn much! Wish you much more success in the coming years! Will forever suppot you. Stay Blessed! 

Sincerely a highly devoted fan girl. 
-ciyaa

Edited by taycya - 25 July 2012 at 12:56am
mistyrains IF-Dazzler
mistyrains
mistyrains

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Barun :)

Happy Birthday :D Hope you get all the happiness that you deserve and much more. You are wonderful actor and thank you for giving us such a brilliant show. We all love you a lot.
And many many happy returns of the day Big smile

- Sona
fizii_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
fizii_gurl
fizii_gurl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
res
..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Id Love to join you.. Plz check your pm and Ive sent you some of my Creations...Plzzz if you can give me a chance :))
.Jiya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Jiya.
.Jiya.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
-

Edited by .Jiya. - 20 August 2012 at 8:18pm
.Farz. Senior Member
.Farz.
.Farz.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Dear Barun,

I don't know if you'll be reading this because i'm sure you're a very busy man and I would just be another crazy girl fan of yours LOL but if you are, then I would like to tell you that you are an awesome, talented, humble, handsome, sweet, loving, funny, and hardworking actor I have ever laid eyes upon. Speaking of eyes, yours are just so magical that they speak volumes. You wouldn't have to say much and your eyes just say it all. I have just discovered you in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, and I must say that I am glad I did. IPKKND is my first and only favorite drama that I have ever been addicted to.  The show is so unique. Only you can do the role of Arnav Singh Raizada. I love how the entire team gets along fine on/off-screen like one big family. I have never seen a show in which the co-stars get along with so beautifully. You guys have such a strong rapport, that it makes me love the show, and you all even more. I also have seen some scenes of your old show Baat Hamari Paaki Hai and you were just great! You have definitely grown as an wonderful actor. When I heard the news of you making a new movie, I felt so proud of being your fan and I hope your movie becomes a hit! I have never been a serious fan for any other actor, you're my first. I remember in one of your interviews you mentioned that you don't know why everyone loves you? Well, the fact that you are so humble or so down to earth, it makes us love you more. (Also not to mention, the crazy fan following girls who just can't get enough of you emotionally and physically LOL) I know I would probably never get a chance to ever meet you because I live in the U.S. but I just want to say that I wish you the best, may Allah bless you with happiness, success, prosperity, and good health! & May you and Pashmeen be forever together and always happy! Smile Stay the sweet, kind, adorable, mischievous, and loving Barun that you are. Hugkiss

Love you lots!

Farz <3 

P.S. sorry for writing so much, I couldn't help it! Embarrassed

Edited by .Farz. - 21 August 2012 at 10:02am

Go to top