Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 18 July 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 18 July 2012

It's Shivji's Tapasya Now

Shivji is shocked hearing Parvati's refusal for marrying him. He asks her then why she did such tough tapasya. He wants to know the reason.  She smiles, says the entire World is expecting our Union. As Sati our's was a Gandharva Vivah. Due to our mistake it was incompelete.Now even you have decided to live a married life, this will be a perfect  marriage. I have achieved you but you'll have to achieve me now.

Shivji says he understands love's feelings, experiences, but the foermalities you are talking about, he is compeletely unaware of. She says these formalities are needed. He tells her I have accepted you. Paravti says my parents were not able to get any of their daughters married. They have some dearms for my marriage. You will have to ask for my hand from my father. Shivji smiles saying that means I'll have to a toughter tapasya. She laughs saying since when did he started worrying about difficulties.

He returns her jewellery. She takes it, understands he was the one who had tested her.  Feeling shy, leaves the cave saying, she will be waiting for her. She comes out of the cave, where excited Nandi & other ganas  are waiting for her. He asks her when will she return to Kailash? What did Shivji tell her? Parvati smilingly tells him now Shivji's tough tapasya will start. She will come as soon as that is over.  Shivji is out of the cave, Nandi questions him, what is his tapasya going to be now?

Mr & Mrs Vishnu, Mr & Mrs. Brhma with Naradji, comes there,  expresses their happiness over their soon to be happening Union. Saraswatiji says this Sansar will get lots of Gyan resulting from this marriage, helping them to find solution of their problems. Vishnuji tells Shivji to come to Kailash, but he says he is pleased with Devi Rati's tapasya . He has to go to her first.

Tarakasur sitting in Swarga, is happily driking Sura. One Asura comes, informs him it's getting difficult to handle Devatas. They have taken shelter in rishi Dadhichi's aashram, who has got the boon that no Asura can enter his aashram. Tarakasur says if an Asura can't reach there but his idea can. He tells Vritrasur to stop Humans from giving aahutis to Devatas, which gives them strength. Instead of that they should chant his mantra, Tarakssuraya Namah: & give aahutis to him. He orders scriptures  to be written in his praise.

Parvati returns to the palace. Himavan & Mena are happy to see her. She says her tapasya is successful. Himavan  says he never had any doubts about success of her tapasya. Parvati tells Mena, now as per my promise this marriage will take place only with your permission. She has told Shivji, he will have to come to you & ask for my hand. Himavan says Shivji is God, does God ever ask for anything. Parvati says she has made it clear to Shivji that he will have to follow all the formalities, this wedding will take place as per the Sansarik  rules.

Shivji comes to Rati, who is doing tapasya. He tells her penance is successful, what do you want?She asks for Kamdev to be made alive. He does so. Rati is happy to see Kamdev alive. Shivji tells him due to Rati's tapasya he is alive, should thank her. Kamdev asks Shivji to forgive him for his mistakes.

Vritrasur & Asuras are troubling some rishis, who are performing a yagya. He asks them to give aahutis to Tarakasur instead of Devas. One of the rishi refuses saying Devatas gives them all the good things of life, whereas Asuras have only destroyed everything. Angry Vritasur throws him in the hanvan kund, seeing him getting burnt, other rishis agrees to give aahutis to Tarakasur. He makes them do Jaijaikar of Tarakasur.

Shivji comes to Kailash, remembers how everything was burnt due to his anger knowing about Sati's end. With his look once again life returns back, this place looks like how it was before. He sits on his aasana, smiles.

Precap: Shivji tells Nandi he will have to ask for Parvati's hand from her parents, will have to take form of a dancer. Nandi is not happy with this thought.

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago
When Mahadev was shocked for a sec I thought they would do the typical serial thing and zoom in on his face from different angles and in different colours, nahin, nahiiin, NAHIIIN! And then they would zoom in on the shocked faces of every character from Brahma to Vishnu to Narad and Nandi and Himavan's palace would start shaking. ðŸ˜†

Couldn't see the last part properly due to rain, if there is any mistake please post the correction, I'll edit it 😃

Originally posted by Kal El

When Mahadev was shocked for a sec I thought they would do the typical serial thing and zoom in on his face from different angles and in different colours, nahin, nahiiin, NAHIIIN! And then they would zoom in on the shocked faces of every character from Brahma to Vishnu to Narad and Nandi and Himavan's palace would start shaking. ðŸ˜†
dis serial is not made by ekta kapoor,sir.😆😆😆😆😆
hahaha thank god they did not.. super episode anyways.. loved the play between shiv and parvati.. 
oye hoye superfast wu.
and everythings correct just explain return of kamdev.
and one more thing when shivji sat on his aasan at kailash he was not smiling he was actually blushing with the thought of returning of sati to kailash as parvati 😳
The first part of the epi, Shiv back to Kailash and precap was the best part of today.
Shiv sad to see the devastating sight of Kailash and then changing gear and looking very happy at the renewed thought of bringing it back to glory was nicely done.
There is that element of suspense for tom as Shiv seems to be in a new getup when he gears up to meet Parvati's parents.
This week all epi's are just brilliant though going at jet speed.
enjoying those shy smiles of parvathy...wonder why i have a smile on my face whenever Shiv- Parvathy smile
B'ful.  Super.  I don't have word.
Originally posted by Kal El

Thank Lord Shiva they are not doing it. 😆