Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 18th July 2012 (Page 9)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I guess his priority is Ovi now because Ovi has been hurt very bad in life and Ovi needs an anchor for support and that is her father ...Manav is very sure of his priorities in life and his number one priority now is Ovi  ...

You don't think he was wrong to treat archana like that?  Tanya, he knows how good she is...shouldn't a father teach his children the right way rather than giving in to their whims?  I am glad he is trying to help Ovi but displaying anger and hatred (unjustified) against the girls mother to me is not helping her with her hurt in life...but the opposite.

yes of course it is wrong ...
But Manav 's prority is  Ovi ..he will never let Ovi feel that she does not have her father's 100 % support ..If she wants Manav to hate Archana then this is what he will do .

Ovi is very very hurt ...Ouch
she blames Archana for Arjun and Purvi's relationship

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 July 2012 at 4:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarFireLordPhoenix

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Manav - I gave up on him. I am happy that he cares for his daughters. If he had even an iota of consideration for this lovely lady Archana who remained his devotee Wink... he would have not left her or ill-treated her ...

Also, one time they both had a conversation in the balcony and Manav suspected that Archana had something eles that was making her go for the divorce... what happened? he did not bother to investigate??

Teju is one good hope. I want Purvi also to help her mom . I have high hopes on these two. Purvis position is delicate now... because of Ovi... but only one month is left for her to help her mum.

Edited by pch76 - 18 July 2012 at 2:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

@Thanks Tanya Di For Clearing The Soham And Varha track on page 5 i didn't know that so well as i couldn't watch those episode i was like tears come on my eyes while reading your points.

One Question pls answer Did They show any dead body of Varsha or Soham??

i want to know this

No they never did ...The new promo update that  got posted just now says that Varsha was standing  next to Vishnu and he was giving money to someone , I guess for his mother's upkeep ...

This clearly means that Vishnu is Soham the child who was kidnapped by Varsha .

It is sad how loving someone always hurts Archana ..She loved Varsha and wanted her to be a mother like Aunt to Soham but look how Varsha paid her back...
Archna loved Savita so much , even today she was helping her but how Savita wants to fill her daughters with hate for her ..

Even inthe precap ...Archana is getting worried sick about Manav going out ( because of the fear of him being kidnapped ) but the minute Manav looks at Ovi , he starts blasting Archana ...It's really very sad ..Archana is a very unlucky woman ...She has no one .

That's so true Tanya...how loving someone gets Archana hurt... I was really so put off by Manav again today...it made me so angry... how can he treat her like this?... no one will ever love him like Archana does...no one.  total unconditional love.  nothing manav will ever do will take away her love for him.  and he knows it... which makes it all the worse for how he treats her and takes advantage of her love.  he really truly does not deserve to be loved like that.
you are so right naava that everybody whom archana loves always hurt her... see purvi archana has said to her not to meet arjun but she still meet ... and archana's aai she so proudly said that purvi will not meet arjun ... where is she now... actually purvi has totally put me off coz she is least concerned about her mother and she doesn't seems to be bothered about the fact that her mother is going to get divorced in one month and she with arjun has put her mother in such tight position... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningAnijoyceptecvishJaishankarTunasnahTanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

@Thanks Tanya Di For Clearing The Soham And Varha track on page 5 i didn't know that so well as i couldn't watch those episode i was like tears come on my eyes while reading your points.

One Question pls answer Did They show any dead body of Varsha or Soham??

i want to know this

No they never did ...The new promo update that  got posted just now says that Varsha was standing  next to Vishnu and he was giving money to someone , I guess for his mother's upkeep ...

This clearly means that Vishnu is Soham the child who was kidnapped by Varsha .

It is sad how loving someone always hurts Archana ..She loved Varsha and wanted her to be a mother like Aunt to Soham but look how Varsha paid her back...
Archna loved Savita so much , even today she was helping her but how Savita wants to fill her daughters with hate for her ..

Even inthe precap ...Archana is getting worried sick about Manav going out ( because of the fear of him being kidnapped ) but the minute Manav looks at Ovi , he starts blasting Archana ...It's really very sad ..Archana is a very unlucky woman ...She has no one .

That's so true Tanya...how loving someone gets Archana hurt... I was really so put off by Manav again today...it made me so angry... how can he treat her like this?... no one will ever love him like Archana does...no one.  total unconditional love.  nothing manav will ever do will take away her love for him.  and he knows it... which makes it all the worse for how he treats her and takes advantage of her love.  he really truly does not deserve to be loved like that.
you are so right naava that everybody whom archana loves always hurt her... see purvi archana has said to her not to meet arjun but she still meet ... and archana's aai she so proudly said that purvi will not meet arjun ... where is she now... actually purvi has totally put me off coz she is least concerned about her mother and she doesn't seems to be bothered about the fact that her mother is going to get divorced in one month and she with arjun has put her mother in such tight position... 
I have still not given up on Purvi helping her mom. She wil not disrespect her mom ... what ever little she meets Arjun is out of reciprocation - for helping her Aaji. The other day when Archu saw Arjun in her house, she did not ask Arjun to leave right away.. she did not mind Arjun in her house.. with her aayi melting a little, Purvi is probably OK occasionaly visiting him for First-aid or food delivery

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pch76

Manav - I gave up on him. I am happy that he cares for his daughters. If he had even an iota of consideration for this lovely lady Archana who remained his devotee Wink... he would have not left her or ill-treated her ...

Also, one time they both had a conversation in the balcony and Manav suspected that Archana had something eles that was making her go for the divorce... what happened? he did not bother to investigate??

Teju is one good hope. I want Purvi also to help her mom . I have high hopes on these two. Purvis position is delicate now... because of Ovi... but only one month is left for her to help her mum.

I don't think Purvi can help now .She has her own life and it is good that she is thinking about herself  .If she is happy then it will make her mother also happy .
Because of how things happened with Ovi , how Ovi's heart broke because of Arjun , there is no way Archana will ever be liked in the Deshmukh family ...Maybe Teju might be a  different case but certainly not Ovi and Manav ...

And Purvi also has to keep away from the Deshmukh family now ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarTunasnahFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pch76

I don't think Purvi can help now .She has her own life and it is good that she is thinking about herself  .If she is happy then it will make her mother also happy .
Because of how things happened with Ovi , how Ovi's heart broke because of Arjun , there is no way Archana will ever be liked in the Deshmukh family ...Maybe Teju might be a  different case but certainly not Ovi and Manav ...

And Purvi also has to keep away from the Deshmukh family now ...
True Tanya! Purvi has to take care of her own life now. And yes! she needs to keep away from the Deshmukh family. But she can tackle that Sachin guy indirectly and expose somethings... forged signatures ... etc... I am hoping too much!Wink...

It will be a concerted effort on Teju's part to investigate and help her parents... but I do not doubt her capabilities.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
i just saw new promo varsha change a lot she was so educated but what had he done with upbringing soham i dont thnk that soham ever gone to school.she was using word "babua" for soham.bihari word for beta.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningpch76JaishankarFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

i just saw new promo varsha change a lot she was so educated but what had he done with upbringing soham i dont thnk that soham ever gone to school.she was using word "babua" for soham.bihari word for beta.
The new promo is posted on thsi forum somehwere? Thanks for letting us know

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top