Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 18th July 2012 (Page 7)

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
thanks Tanya
Didn't Archana say to "earn" Rs.10K?

Should Arjun not give her the revenue statement rather than his net income statement?? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaAshlaikaTanyaz

Rach. IF-Rockerz
Rach.
Rach.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks a million for your hard work and commitment Tanyaaa ! <3

Of all the people, detective Teju chose to ask Savita about Soham ?! Ugh, yuck ! I cant bear to see Teju bickering at Archana again Thumbs Down

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Anijoycepch76mind-googlingTulseynaavaFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by Ashlaika

Just want to add one point to the brilliant synopsis Tanya did and Naava contributed to.  For those of you who are only now watching or forgot... Savita also turned Sachin against Archana and Soham.

Archu and Sachin had a very good, loving relationship at 1st, and Savita started to tell him how he will be neglected by Archu and Archu doesnt love him cause he is not her son and she will only ever favour Soham. She brain washed that child from a young age. AND neither Manav or Damo did anything to stop it.

So... u really can't be mad at Sachin... he was very young and impressionable when Savita messed with his head.

Just my opinion and 2 cents from how i remembered it.

Yes, thank you for adding that too. Ashlaika.   A very very important part of it.  It was so awful.  And not only did she tell Sachin what you wrote, she brought him and Shravani together and kept telling Sachin that only Shravani will ever love him.  (Thank god Shravani saw through it and rejected Savita's tricks, for which she got treated terribly by Savita)...but you are right, it's nowonder that little Sachin grew up to be big Sachin, all confused and wanting Shravani.  

Savita runied ArMan completely. Unless Sulo or Sundri or Archana herself do not speak up, things will remain convoluted and Archana will remain ruined for the rest of her life. At least Manav will have his daughters and Sachin with him. Poor Archu will be all lonely with Purvi married to Arjun as well... I am worried about Archu.

if the CVs have a little brain they will do something for Archu... she has had enough of the Deshmukhs and 18 years of separation which was no less than punishment...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoycenaavaTulseyFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
OMG, I don't want to see Varsha AGAIN...
She makes me constipated and nausiated.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycepch76naavaRach.Tanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

No matter how crappy the storlyline gets... the actors and the background songs are wonderful. Kya acting kar rahe hain ... !Clap

I missed Churan also yesterday.. was so happy to see the cutie today.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach.FireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Interesting episode-

Though is that really what happened to Soham? I wasn't watching PR back then and it seems like things have been twisted multiple times so I don't know what actually happened on occasion...
No, this was not the entire truth ..
the truth was

1. Varsha was obsessed with Soham and Archana who used to feel sorry for Varsha for her inability to have a chld would let her sister be like a mother to her baby Soham .

2. Initially Manav was against Varsha getting so close to Soham.

3. Savita was anything but a loving grandmother to Soham . To make Archana less important in Manav's life she wanted Archana to give Soham to Varsha for good ..Savita was the first person who ever uttered the words of ' give Soham to Varsha for good ' ...she tried everything to try and convince Archaan to do so but Archana would not agree.

4. When Archana did not agree then Savita went to Manav's office and convinced him to give up Soham to Varsha as Sachin was getting neglected by Archana ( another lie by Savita ) .

5. Manav agreed  that Soham wil lbe given up forever for legal adoption .

6.On the day of adoption, Manav was about to sign the papers but Archana stopped him and snateched the baby from Varsha and told her that she will never give her baby to her .

7.Varsha went crazy and her husband took her to another city where she was under treatment for one year .

8.Then Varsha came back and told everyone that her treatmen twas successful and she is cured .

9 On the birthday of her twins ,Archana made a big mistake and because she trusted that Varsha is OK now , she gave her Soham  for a few hours .Manav who never trusted that Varsha is OK was against it but Archna  took the baby from him and told him that Varsha is cured and she can be trusted with Soham .

10.Varsha was not OK. She ran away with the child and then jumped in the lake in front of Soham's parents ...

So while Archana  did make a mistake of trusting her sister that she is  OK, she never gave up her baby for good ...in fact she stopped Manav . No mother would want her baby dead and Archana is also the same .

Manav  was very angry with Archana  and he threw  her out of his house and also took the twins calling Archana  an unsafe mother  ..then when he was going to Canada  he softened up and decided to take Archana  with him but then Savita cheated him ...Instead of giving Archana the plane tickets , she gave her divorce papers saying that Manav hates her and does not wish to know her ever .
Thanks Tanya!
Your bulletwise truth spell has brought us all on the same sheet of music. Thanks for all your hard work.ClapStarStarStar
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pch76

Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by Ashlaika

Just want to add one point to the brilliant synopsis Tanya did and Naava contributed to.  For those of you who are only now watching or forgot... Savita also turned Sachin against Archana and Soham.

Archu and Sachin had a very good, loving relationship at 1st, and Savita started to tell him how he will be neglected by Archu and Archu doesnt love him cause he is not her son and she will only ever favour Soham. She brain washed that child from a young age. AND neither Manav or Damo did anything to stop it.

So... u really can't be mad at Sachin... he was very young and impressionable when Savita messed with his head.

Just my opinion and 2 cents from how i remembered it.

Yes, thank you for adding that too. Ashlaika.   A very very important part of it.  It was so awful.  And not only did she tell Sachin what you wrote, she brought him and Shravani together and kept telling Sachin that only Shravani will ever love him.  (Thank god Shravani saw through it and rejected Savita's tricks, for which she got treated terribly by Savita)...but you are right, it's nowonder that little Sachin grew up to be big Sachin, all confused and wanting Shravani.  

Savita runied ArMan completely. Unless Sulo or Sundri or Archana herself do not speak up, things will remain convoluted and Archana will remain ruined for the rest of her life. At least Manav will have his daughters and Sachin with him. Poor Archu will be all lonely with Purvi married to Arjun as well... I am worried about Archu.

if the CVs have a little brain they will do something for Archu... she has had enough of the Deshmukhs and 18 years of separation which was no less than punishment...

Pranati, this is why i have to stop  watching from time to time. and maybe even now...I just cannot stand to see ARchana being so unjustly accused all the time...and the only one really punished ...of course the children have suffered a lot, but Manav, Savita never get punished and they do such terrible things to her..  

No one ever tells the secrets they know that would prevent so much of the attacks against her because they would expose all the lies... i'ts really hard to watch this woman who has given so much love, be so badly maligned all the time.  Of course she has made mistakes and done wrong things like any human being...but...this is wrong how her story has no relief and no happiness.  Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycepch76mind-googlingFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
good to see varsha back and hapyy to see priya marthe back ...she is a good actress .  i m sad for archana  why archana only get hatered first sachin ovi teju hate her now soham will also hate her why when will archana get justice she never get her children love now soham will also blame her kyun Questioni want to see some love in soham eyes for her mother though he remain gray but be good towards archana.

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 18 July 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycepch76FireLordPhoenixsushkita10

Go to top