Users

Frequent Posters

pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

No, this was not the entire truth ..
the truth was

1. Varsha was obsessed with Soham and Archana who used to feel sorry for Varsha for her inability to have a chld would let her sister be like a mother to her baby Soham .

2. Initially Manav was against Varsha getting so close to Soham.

3. Savita was anything but a loving grandmother to Soham . To make Archana less important in Manav's life she wanted Archana to give Soham to Varsha for good ..Savita was the first person who ever uttered the words of ' give Soham to Varsha for good ' ...she tried everything to try and convince Archaan to do so but Archana would not agree.

4. When Archana did not agree then Savita went to Manav's office and convinced him to give up Soham to Varsha as Sachin was getting neglected by Archana ( another lie by Savita ) .

5. Manav agreed  that Soham wil lbe given up forever for legal adoption .

6.On the day of adoption, Manav was about to sign the papers but Archana stopped him and snateched the baby from Varsha and told her that she will never give her baby to her .

7.Varsha went crazy and her husband took her to another city where she was under treatment for one year .

8.Then Varsha came back and told everyone that her treatmen twas successful and she is cured .

9 On the birthday of her twins ,Archana made a big mistake and because she trusted that Varsha is OK now , she gave her Soham  for a few hours .Manav who never trusted that Varsha is OK was against it but Archna  took the baby from him and told him that Varsha is cured and she can be trusted with Soham .

10.Varsha was not OK. She ran away with the child and then jumped in the lake in front of Soham's parents ...

So while Archana  did make a mistake of trusting her sister that she is  OK, she never gave up her baby for good ...in fact she stopped Manav . No mother would want her baby dead and Archana is also the same .

Manav  was very angry with Archana  and he threw  her out of his house and also took the twins calling Archana  an unsafe mother  ..then when he was going to Canada  he softened up and decided to take Archana  with him but then Savita cheated him ...Instead of giving Archana the plane tickets , she gave her divorce papers saying that Manav hates her and does not wish to know her ever .

Thanks Tanya!
Your bulletwise truth spell has brought us all on the same sheet of music. Thanks for all your hard work.👏⭐️⭐️⭐️
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pch76

Savita runied ArMan completely. Unless Sulo or Sundri or Archana herself do not speak up, things will remain convoluted and Archana will remain ruined for the rest of her life. At least Manav will have his daughters and Sachin with him. Poor Archu will be all lonely with Purvi married to Arjun as well... I am worried about Archu.

if the CVs have a little brain they will do something for Archu... she has had enough of the Deshmukhs and 18 years of separation which was no less than punishment...

Pranati, this is why i have to stop  watching from time to time. and maybe even now...I just cannot stand to see ARchana being so unjustly accused all the time...and the only one really punished ...of course the children have suffered a lot, but Manav, Savita never get punished and they do such terrible things to her..  

No one ever tells the secrets they know that would prevent so much of the attacks against her because they would expose all the lies... i'ts really hard to watch this woman who has given so much love, be so badly maligned all the time.  Of course she has made mistakes and done wrong things like any human being...but...this is wrong how her story has no relief and no happiness.  🤢
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good to see varsha back and hapyy to see priya marthe back ...she is a good actress .  i m sad for archana  why archana only get hatered first sachin ovi teju hate her now soham will also hate her why when will archana get justice she never get her children love now soham will also blame her kyun ❓i want to see some love in soham eyes for her mother though he remain gray but be good towards archana. Edited by tayabafarooqui - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

@Thanks Tanya Di For Clearing The Soham And Varha track on page 5 i didn't know that so well as i couldn't watch those episode i was like tears come on my eyes while reading your points.

One Question pls answer Did They show any dead body of Varsha or Soham??

i want to know this

No they never did ...The new promo update that  got posted just now says that Varsha was standing  next to Vishnu and he was giving money to someone , I guess for his mother's upkeep ...

This clearly means that Vishnu is Soham the child who was kidnapped by Varsha .

It is sad how loving someone always hurts Archana ..She loved Varsha and wanted her to be a mother like Aunt to Soham but look how Varsha paid her back...
Archna loved Savita so much , even today she was helping her but how Savita wants to fill her daughters with hate for her ..

Even inthe precap ...Archana is getting worried sick about Manav going out ( because of the fear of him being kidnapped ) but the minute Manav looks at Ovi , he starts blasting Archana ...It's really very sad ..Archana is a very unlucky woman ...She has no one .
naava thumbnail

No they never did ...The new promo update that  got posted just now says that Varsha was standing  next to Vishnu and he was giving money to someone , I guess for his mother's upkeep ...

This clearly means that Vishnu is Soham the child who was kidnapped by Varsha .

It is sad how loving someone always hurts Archana ..She loved Varsha and wanted her to be a mother like Aunt to Soham but look how Varsha paid her back...
Archna loved Savita so much , even today she was helping her but how Savita wants to fill her daughters with hate for her ..

Even inthe precap ...Archana is getting worried sick about Manav going out ( because of the fear of him being kidnapped ) but the minute Manav looks at Ovi , he starts blasting Archana ...It's really very sad ..Archana is a very unlucky woman ...She has no one .

That's so true Tanya...how loving someone gets Archana hurt... I was really so put off by Manav again today...it made me so angry... how can he treat her like this?... no one will ever love him like Archana does...no one.  total unconditional love.  nothing manav will ever do will take away her love for him.  and he knows it... which makes it all the worse for how he treats her and takes advantage of her love.  he really truly does not deserve to be loved like that.
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tanya i thnk first only archana must come face to face with soham i just want to see soham am\nd archana i dont want to see manav lets first archana shown handling soham varsha .not even solouchna or any other person should know abt soham.it must be btw soham varsha and archana.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I guess his priority is Ovi now because Ovi has been hurt very bad in life and Ovi needs an anchor for support and that is her father ...Manav is very sure of his priorities in life and his number one priority now is Ovi  ...

he knows that because of Arjun and Purvi, Ovi will always hate Archana ...I don't think even after finding out about what savita did , Manav will not want to have anything to do with Archana because of Ovi .
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
naava thumbnail

I guess his priority is Ovi now because Ovi has been hurt very bad in life and Ovi needs an anchor for support and that is her father ...Manav is very sure of his priorities in life and his number one priority now is Ovi  ...

You don't think he was wrong to treat archana like that?  Tanya, he knows how good she is...shouldn't a father teach his children the right way rather than giving in to their whims?  I am glad he is trying to help Ovi but displaying anger and hatred (unjustified) against the girls mother to me is not helping her with her hurt in life...but the opposite.

Inkpen4877 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pch76

Thanks Tanya!
Your bulletwise truth spell has brought us all on the same sheet of music. Thanks for all your hard work.⭐️

Thank you so much for clearing that up for me- I watched this show in fits and starts mostly, and then I just started watching again this year- 

maybe you can clear something else up for me- Didn't Savita and Archana actually have a good relationship at one point? 
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just saw new promo. Vishnu was giving money to someone and suddenly lady come and say babua and Vishnu says hai maai and  its Varsha. Archana wakes up as she saw bad dream.
and background say atit ka rishta de raha hai dastak

Edited by my_jaan - 11 years ago