Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 18th July 2012 (Page 5)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Interesting episode-

Though is that really what happened to Soham? I wasn't watching PR back then and it seems like things have been twisted multiple times so I don't know what actually happened on occasion...
No, this was not the entire truth ..
the truth was

1. Varsha was obsessed with Soham and Archana who used to feel sorry for Varsha for her inability to have a chld would let her sister be like a mother to her baby Soham .

2. Initially Manav was against Varsha getting so close to Soham.

3. Savita was anything but a loving grandmother to Soham . To make Archana less important in Manav's life she wanted Archana to give Soham to Varsha for good ..Savita was the first person who ever uttered the words of ' give Soham to Varsha for good ' ...she tried everything to try and convince Archaan to do so but Archana would not agree.

4. When Archana did not agree then Savita went to Manav's office and convinced him to give up Soham to Varsha as Sachin was getting neglected by Archana ( another lie by Savita ) .

5. Manav agreed  that Soham wil lbe given up forever for legal adoption .

6.On the day of adoption, Manav was about to sign the papers but Archana stopped him and snateched the baby from Varsha and told her that she will never give her baby to her .

7.Varsha went crazy and her husband took her to another city where she was under treatment for one year .

8.Then Varsha came back and told everyone that her treatmen twas successful and she is cured .

9 On the birthday of her twins ,Archana made a big mistake and because she trusted that Varsha is OK now , she gave her Soham  for a few hours .Manav who never trusted that Varsha is OK was against it but Archna  took the baby from him and told him that Varsha is cured and she can be trusted with Soham .

10.Varsha was not OK. She ran away with the child and then jumped in the lake in front of Soham's parents ...

So while Archana  did make a mistake of trusting her sister that she is  OK, she never gave up her baby for good ...in fact she stopped Manav . No mother would want her baby dead and Archana is also the same .

Manav  was very angry with Archana  and he threw  her out of his house and also took the twins calling Archana  an unsafe mother  ..then when he was going to Canada  he softened up and decided to take Archana  with him but then Savita cheated him ...Instead of giving Archana the plane tickets , she gave her divorce papers saying that Manav hates her and does not wish to know her ever .

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 July 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76gmhatchermind-googlingJaishankarnaavaAshi22TunasnahFireLordPhoenixOmnipotenceZaxo

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya dear for the update..Well I can understand how irritating it would have been to see Savita casting her non-sense in the 2 young minds again..I am not sure when this non-sense of brain-washing ever going to end.Totally tired with the illogical storylines and copy cat scenarios.
Looks like things are slowly building up for something big to happen. Good point is Tej n Ovi know about Soham and by the update,the way they were also crying seems like they would want Soham in their lives back. I think when Soham comes in ,these 2 seems like would be standing in front to welcome their bro.That is the only positive in the mess.
Precap seems to be interesting. Archu stopping Manav from going out..I want Tej or Ovi to actually ask Archu n Manav about Soham.Let it bring back some old painful memories,but I would want to see what answer these 2 give. I want Tej n Ovi to be really angry with Arman for hiding about their bro..This topic has to come up..
Those painful memories have to come up to make Manav ponder on what exactly has happened and also for the storyline to move forward here.
I am happy that at least now CV's are starting to move forward with the main core storyline and the reason why the leap took place. This long lost MU need to come out and Arman's confrontation with Soham is a much needed one here. Hope we get to see some interesting scenarios coming up.
Janmashtami is a going to have a big explosion of events I guess..Lets see what happens.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

proutawakeningFireLordPhoenixTunasnahTanyaz

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
well i m more interested to know who will firt come to know abt vishnu ./soham as savita told ovi tej that manav love soham a lot and now his beloved son will kidnap him .but as a mention it before i want archana to knw abt soham first.

yes i m also happy to see story moving but i find arvi scenes very boring nothing new at all rithvik and asha have great chemistry cv's can do wonders with it but Sleepyi think in future all other archana children might not accept purvi i m forseeinf purvi suffering from big tragedy in futureOuch.

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 18 July 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningJaishankarTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

all are responsible for what happened to soham 18 years back manav varsha savita but as a mother archana did a mistake by giving soham to varsha inspite of knowing that varsha is mentally ill.still my question is who will be kdnapp by vishnu Questionchances are high for ovi kidnap then manav but i want vishnu to kidnap his mother archana ...i want archana first personn to know abt her son soham i just dont want manav savita to know abt this bc savita will also brain wash soham against archana.but it fill going to be filmy that manav will be kidnap archana will go to give money then a fight nd eventually archana will be shot by vihnu in saving manav life .

Oh my ...that sounds intersting ...
Archana getting kidnapped  , could well happen ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Jaishankar

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
as y in precap archana is stopping manav from going to office may be manav will be convince and stay home then wht will vshnu going to do he will try to kidnap people who are love by manav and vishnu know only abt ovi so ovi might be the target but this time i want to expect the unexpected from cv's lets see may be he will kidnap DK IF THAT HAPPEN then i m sure dk might be kill or shot by kidnappers .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I just hope Tanya dear that Soham track is focused on Arman and not divert Soham to interfere in Arvi which makes so no sense.
Also hope they put an end to this mechanic avatar of Arjun and show at least him working in a small office and not a mechanic. Meaning of education is made totally useless by the CV's.This whole challenge fiasco has to come to end soon so that Archu n Manav can have their focus set on Soham.
I would like to see a scenario where Arman from this kidnap scenario just get a small hint may be Archu gets it and she shares her emotions with Manav.May be this scenario seeing the emotions of her,Manav slowly ponders on what really happened 18 years back and together they search for clues for Soham and this slowly bridges the gap.This could be the first half of the storyline and next is "Get Soham back " mission which they can focus on once Arman find Soham.They can make this storyline much more interesting here.Hope Cv's do some justice to the main leads here by allowing them to at last know their priorities and for once getting to do something for themselves and for their life n kids.

PS : As per percap if Manav works from home and Ovi goes to office then high chance Ovi gets kidnapped or may be Vishnu knowing Archu as Manav's wife may be all of a sudden Kidnaps Archu as Tyaba dear mentioned. IT would be interesting to see what happens.Hope the build up turns into a good interesting storyline.

Edited by Jaishankar - 18 July 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
nop soham will defintely have some lena dena with arvi.
OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top