Originally posted by Ashlaika
We all hoping for the CVs to wake up and get some sense and steer this rocking ship to smooth waters.
But honestly, the CVs cant satisfy us ALL.
Whatever action Purvi and Sulo takes, half the forum will be happy and half will be dissatisfied.
Just a few things... Tanya
I love all of ur comments. I see and understand your frustration when we have been looking and devoting our time to this show for 3 years + . I loved ArMan in the early days. I didnt like how the show turned when they ALL started to treat Soham bad and how the Soham track turned out. And i also think they were ALL wrong, Manav, Archana, Savita, Sulo, Varsha, even Satish to an extent (My opinion).
But... like Tanya... i agree. Its ok for Purvi and Arjun to be happy. So what if she is being selfish. Its not like she forgot about her mother, she is still there and will come to support her if needs be. Just as Archana's challenge got Arjun and Purvi together (living in the same chawl), Purvi's interference in the divorce case got Manav and Archana under the same roof and living together. So Purvi played her part. Now its time for Teju to get to work and do her part and soon Soham will play his part as well. They all cant interfere at the same time... that would just be too much interferences
BUTTT... why in the world so many of us are emphasing the fact that Archana and Manav story line should be separate from Arvi and still we criticise and buse that Purvi isnt playing a part. We CANNOT have it both ways.
1. I love ArMan like all of us on this forum. I'm happy Soham is back and im glad they are focusing on building and reconciling ArMan again.
2. That does not mean we have to bash and criticise what Arjun and Purvi has. Purvi is not being selfish because she is supporting the man she genuinely loves and Arjun made mistakes, but he is trying to make up for them. I say power to you Purvi, not all sacrifices are good sacrifices, so may u and Arjun win ur challenge. AND WE CAN GET THE ARJUN SIR BACK (I dont too like the mechanic - however sweet he is, he can be a sweet boss later down the line and back in those 3 piece suits).
3. It would NOT have been better if he stayed and married Ovi. Unreciprocated or one-sided love is unhealthy and will make both parties very unhappy in the long run. For now we can understand and sympathise with Ovi and her pain, but that does not make what ArVi have wrong. Its better for Ovi to have pain now before she marries and suffers in the long run. If they had stayed together, sooner or later she would have come out of her bubble and realised that Arjun does not love her. Was it wrong what Arjun did - YES!!! But can one be forgiven for their mistakes that they tried to rectify - YES!!!
4. On and off in this forum we talk about, why Archu gives so much importanct to Sachin and many of us stated that all of Archu's children are equal, including Sachin who is adopted. But, it seems like now we are treating Purvi like the adopted daughter she is and claiming that the show should be about "Arman and their REAL kids". So now we have reverted to thinking that an adopted child is not a "Real kid" ? Whether Archu gave birth to Purvi or not - she is still her daughter.
5. The age thing... come on... pls remember Soham was like 3 when he disappeared and the Twins were 1, Sachin must have been like 8 and Purvi was a toddler when adopted by Archu... so none of them can possibly be 18.
6. Sulo made it clear she is in favour of the divorce and she stands that way... at least that has always been consistent thinking by the CVs, so I guess she is just waiting for the one mth. to finish. She supports Purvi cause in her eyes thats the granddaughter that is there for her. She was very hurt about Teju, but im sure soon she will forgive her and ask about her again soon.
I'm pretty sure that many persons will have issues with this post. But I can assure u, I do not mind and I dont take issue with anyone... I'm just pointing out a few irregularities.
For some of us who stand on BOTH sides of the fence, that is, the Arman side and the Arvi side, we just want to see a good show with BOTH couples and a good outcome for all.
btw. My good outcome would include some sort of punishment for Savita. Even if they all forgive her (which will more than likely will happen - with Archana leading the forgiveness line) she should suffer in some way BEFORE that happens.
I really hope for some good episodes with EVERYONE in it (Oh lord, I guess that includes Varsha
) and a positive track to come.
edit. i just want to add one little thing about Arjun. When i say i like him better now than when he was the arrogant boss i don't mean that i necessarily want him to be a mechanic.. nor do i dislike him as a mechanic. the point is that this experience was absolutely necessary for Arjun to grow up. We may think he looks better in a 3 pc suit, but he can be a boss in any clothes...(personally i like him in t-shirts
)...What i am trying to say is that growing up and understanding where others are coming from is a lesson that may be painful. Arjun is doing a marvelous job in accepting this humble way of learning. His attitude shows what he is made of...he has my deep respect for how he is handling this Invaluable lesson. I really hope he doesn't go back to DK's business...i hope he starts a business helping small businesses in the chawl develop themselves, or does something the reaches the needs of people...It would be a huge success and do a lot of good at the same time.