India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 18th July 2012 (Page 11)

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
 i thik and reinforcing it again that first archana should know abt soham and varsha and let her tackle it alone. i dont want either salouchna nor purvi and manav to know abt sohm it just be soham and archana.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuJaishankarFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

candacy Senior Member
candacy
candacy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
i'm a die heart PR fan but i 'm really frustrated with Savita behaviour now,i tink the time has come for all to know what Savita really did.Coming to the precap Manav doesn't behave sensible sometimes and is equally at fault in creating hatred for Archana in her daughters heart as his mom.Y would he behaves so rude wen he see Ovi,just stupid,i agree Archana made many mistakes in the past and the present with the Sachin issue but i have never heard Purvi speak bad about no one in Manav family.Even Archana could throw stones at Manav as she thinks he send the divorce papers but no she talks all nice about him and to him.I only want one thing Savita to be expose.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishpch76JaishankarnaavaFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by candacy

i'm a die heart PR fan but i 'm really frustrated with Savita behaviour now,i tink the time has come for all to know what Savita really did.Coming to the precap Manav doesn't behave sensible sometimes and is equally at fault in creating hatred for Archana in her daughters heart as his mom.Y would he behaves so rude wen he see Ovi,just stupid,i agree Archana made many mistakes in the past and the present with the Sachin issue but i have never heard Purvi speak bad about no one in Manav family.Even Archana could throw stones at Manav as she thinks he send the divorce papers but no she talks all nice about him and to him.I only want one thing Savita to be expose.

i so agree !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76AshlaikaTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanyji..for the BU..Smile

Today will not be longer a bit tired..Wink but though I will put some words..

I don't like how Savita told Tej and Ovi...for Soham..Seeing Tej take that Pic to Savita ..I said here we are..what she will bac bac now..
and it true...She had told everything in her evil words...to make them hate Archu much more...How she could do that.Angry..she knows what exactly happen.and till opened her evil mouth to say that's why ""they are divorcing.""..How dare she could say that??? evil aurat..Angry...

But one thing I've seen Tej keep the pic even been tear up...I really think she will try to find much more about soham...I was sad for them hearing they had a big bro ...who died...Cry You remember how he was cute for the 1st anniversary Tej and Ovi..oh god..its so sad..I'm making myself crying..Cry

Another thing ..I will keep in mind however Tej and Ovi had known about Soham...the truth is out now  that they had a big bro..Ovi will hate Archu much much more...but from Ovi nothing will be change ...so she just has to keep hating herLOL...As for Tej..I don't think hate will come first in her mind..Think first she will make her colombo mind work firstLOL to know much more...

Avi scene ...dears ok I will stop telling repeating scene ...I will just enjoy now seeing these two..I like Arvi ..Today they were as if a married couple...I just like how they talk..How they smile to each other..How they eat together...simple scene ..but very well done by Arvi(Ashvik)Clap Even the scene has been repeating we can't say these two were not cute together...

Really they refresh PR...and I don't like cv's repeating each Arman scene.Angry.but I like this JOdi Too..they are cute together...and a very beautiful JOdi...Like to see them together...so for now will just enjoy what Arvi will show me.Smile

I saw posts saying Purvi is selfish...really I don't think so..what all had happen its not her faults ..she has just love someone..so why she can't be happy dear ...for Ovi she must try to accept reality.Purvi is the last person who can help her...Ovi too its not her fault...she had loved someone who never loved her..Unhappy..

for Arjun..he  is not a bad guy...he made a big mistake but is trying to repair it...so what to say...for these two (ARVI)...they deserve to be happy...They are supporting each other for their love..I don't see Purvi is selfish here but she is just in  Love...

I agreed for what Tanyji said..Archu always look for others first...what she got just hate.. been kick out.. if all these past years Archu had simply think for her..for her own familly...today they will not talk about divorce...but children Bavishyer...I don't say its only her fault ..(Faults its Arman faults)..but some mistakes and misundestandings could have been avoid in the past years..if Archu had just said at that time.for the first time Varsha asked to take soham.."".NO varsha..I can't let you take soham..If you want.. you can see him here a long as you want ...That phrase ...Today will mean a lot..for Archu/Arman../and for us.. Wink

Seem Manv tell Archu about what happen in his office...really dears why seeing Ovi Manv change attitude..Angry ..

Ok let see bye..seem my post is long as usual LOL I said I will not be longer .but I just type what I've in mind..D'oh..LOLLOL

Edited by Thanee - 18 July 2012 at 5:45pm

JaishankarFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
We all hoping for the CVs to wake up and get some sense and steer this rocking ship to smooth waters.

But honestly, the CVs cant satisfy us ALL.

Whatever action Purvi and Sulo takes, half the forum will be happy and half will be dissatisfied.

Just a few things... Tanya, Naava... I love all of ur comments. I see and understand your frustration when we have been looking and devoting our time to this show for 3 years + .  I loved ArMan in the early days. I didnt like how the show turned when they ALL started to treat Soham bad and how the Soham track turned out. And i also think they were ALL wrong, Manav, Archana, Savita, Sulo, Varsha, even Satish to an extent (My opinion).  

But... like Tanya... i agree. Its ok for Purvi and Arjun to be happy. So what if she is being selfish. Its not like she forgot about her mother, she is still there and will come to support her if needs be. Just as Archana's challenge got Arjun and Purvi together (living in the same chawl), Purvi's interference in the divorce case got Manav and Archana under the same roof and living together. So Purvi played her part. Now its time for Teju to get to work and do her part and soon Soham will play his part as well. They all cant interfere at the same time... that would just be too much interferences Smile.

BUTTT... why in the world so many of us are emphasing the fact that Archana and Manav story line should be separate from Arvi and still we criticise and buse that Purvi isnt playing a part. We CANNOT have it both ways.

1. I love ArMan like all of us on this forum. I'm happy Soham is back and im glad they are focusing on building and reconciling ArMan again.

2. That does not mean we have to bash and criticise what Arjun and Purvi has. Purvi is not being selfish because she is supporting the man she genuinely loves and Arjun made mistakes, but he is trying to make up for them. I say power to you Purvi, not all sacrifices are good sacrifices, so may u and Arjun win ur challenge. AND WE CAN GET THE ARJUN SIR BACK (I dont too like the mechanic - however sweet he is, he can be a sweet boss later down the line and back in those 3 piece suits).

3. It would NOT have been better if he stayed and married Ovi. Unreciprocated or one-sided love is unhealthy and will make both parties very unhappy in the long run. For now we can understand and sympathise with Ovi and her pain, but that does not make what ArVi have wrong. Its better for Ovi to have pain now before she marries and suffers in the long run. If they had stayed together, sooner or later she would have come out of her bubble and realised that Arjun does not love her. Was it wrong what Arjun did - YES!!! But can one be forgiven for their mistakes that they tried to rectify - YES!!!

4. On and off in this forum we talk about, why Archu gives so much importanct to Sachin and many of us stated that all of Archu's children are equal, including Sachin who is adopted. But, it seems like now we are treating Purvi like the adopted daughter she is and claiming that the show should be about "Arman and their REAL kids". So now we have reverted to thinking that an adopted child is not a "Real kid" ? Whether Archu gave birth to Purvi or not - she is still her daughter.
5. The age thing... come on...  pls remember Soham was like 3 when he disappeared and the Twins were 1, Sachin must have been like 8 and Purvi was a toddler when adopted by Archu... so none of them can possibly be 18.

6. Sulo made it clear she is in favour of the divorce and she stands that way... at least that has always been consistent thinking by the CVs, so I guess she is just waiting for the one mth. to finish. She supports Purvi cause in her eyes thats the granddaughter that is there for her. She was very hurt about Teju, but im sure soon she will forgive her and ask about her again  soon.  

I'm pretty sure that many persons will have issues with this post. But I can assure u, I do not mind and I dont take issue with anyone... I'm just pointing out a few irregularities.

For some of us who stand on BOTH sides of the fence, that is, the Arman side and the Arvi side, we just want to see a good show with BOTH couples and a good outcome for all.

btw. My good outcome would include some sort of punishment for Savita. Even if they all forgive her (which will more than likely will happen - with Archana leading the forgiveness line) she should suffer in some way BEFORE that happens.

I really hope for some good episodes with EVERYONE in it (Oh lord, I guess that includes Varsha D'oh) and a positive track to come.

Edited by Ashlaika - 18 July 2012 at 5:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycepch76vijaya13naavaJaishankarAshi22FireLordPhoenixTanyaz

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanya. It was a good episode today. Finally the girls know about Soham. 

QUOTE=Tanyaz]Brief Update

Savita tells the girls that Manav lost his first child because Archana had a miscarriage and then Soham was born and that is why Manav loved him so much .But Varsha, Archana's sister could not have a baby so right fro mthe time Soham was born , Varsha just started to believe that Soham was her child .Archana  too wanted Varsha to have the child and when Varsha wanted to adopt the baby ,Archana almost gave him up  but Manav was never in favour of adoption but Archana never was a good mother or a wife and she trusted her sister more than her husband and that is why Varsha took off with Soham one day and jumped in the lake .She says that after this incident , Manav's heart broke and he couldnever got over the loss of his son .
She cries bitterly and blames the entire incident on Archana and tells  the girls that this was the real reason for their parent's divorce .Both the girls are crying a lot after knowing about their big brother Soham .
[/QUOTE]

@ red - Wasn't Manav the one who wanted to officially let Varsha adopt Soham? Why doesn't Savita mention that? I know Archana was wrong to trust Varsha with Soham, especially when Varsha needed psychiatric help, but Manav was equally wrong when he fell for his mother's lies that Archana was giving more importance to Soham than Sachin and that's why he decided to let Varsha and Satish legally adopt Soham. Savita is a shameless grandmother. Isn't a grandmother like a mother to her grandchildren? She always cries when her children (Manav and Vandu) go through pain yet she was the one who didn;t care for her grandsons when she made Manav believe that Soham is better off with Varsha. Not only that, Sachin, the grandson whom she was so attached to that she told Shravani to leave her son with his Aaji, she even didn't spare him. She was so intent on sending him off with Shravani just to hurt Archana. Savita cannot be redeemed as a mother or grandmother and I hope the day her ruth comes out is very near. I cannot tolerate her wailing, shouting, and lies further. Ushaji is a terrific actress but Savita is one annoying character. 

JaishankarnaavasashashyamTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

We all hoping for the CVs to wake up and get some sense and steer this rocking ship to smooth waters.

But honestly, the CVs cant satisfy us ALL.

Whatever action Purvi and Sulo takes, half the forum will be happy and half will be dissatisfied.

Just a few things... Tanya, Naava... I love all of ur comments. I see and understand your frustration when we have been looking and devoting our time to this show for 3 years + .  I loved ArMan in the early days. I didnt like how the show turned when they ALL started to treat Soham bad and how the Soham track turned out. And i also think they were ALL wrong, Manav, Archana, Savita, Sulo, Varsha, even Satish to an extent (My opinion).  

But... like Tanya... i agree. Its ok for Purvi and Arjun to be happy. So what if she is being selfish. Its not like she forgot about her mother, she is still there and will come to support her if needs be. Just as Archana's challenge got Arjun and Purvi together (living in the same chawl), Purvi's interference in the divorce case got Manav and Archana under the same roof and living together. So Purvi played her part. Now its time for Teju to get to work and do her part and soon Soham will play his part as well. They all cant interfere at the same time... that would just be too much interferences Smile.

BUTTT... why in the world so many of us are emphasing the fact that Archana and Manav story line should be separate from Arvi and still we criticise and buse that Purvi isnt playing a part. We CANNOT have it both ways.

1. I love ArMan like all of us on this forum. I'm happy Soham is back and im glad they are focusing on building and reconciling ArMan again.

2. That does not mean we have to bash and criticise what Arjun and Purvi has. Purvi is not being selfish because she is supporting the man she genuinely loves and Arjun made mistakes, but he is trying to make up for them. I say power to you Purvi, not all sacrifices are good sacrifices, so may u and Arjun win ur challenge. AND WE CAN GET THE ARJUN SIR BACK (I dont too like the mechanic - however sweet he is, he can be a sweet boss later down the line and back in those 3 piece suits).

3. It would NOT have been better if he stayed and married Ovi. Unreciprocated or one-sided love is unhealthy and will make both parties very unhappy in the long run. For now we can understand and sympathise with Ovi and her pain, but that does not make what ArVi have wrong. Its better for Ovi to have pain now before she marries and suffers in the long run. If they had stayed together, sooner or later she would have come out of her bubble and realised that Arjun does not love her. Was it wrong what Arjun did - YES!!! But can one be forgiven for their mistakes that they tried to rectify - YES!!!

4. On and off in this forum we talk about, why Archu gives so much importanct to Sachin and many of us stated that all of Archu's children are equal, including Sachin who is adopted. But, it seems like now we are treating Purvi like the adopted daughter she is and claiming that the show should be about "Arman and their REAL kids". So now we have reverted to thinking that an adopted child is not a "Real kid" ? Whether Archu gave birth to Purvi or not - she is still her daughter.
5. The age thing... come on...  pls remember Soham was like 3 when he disappeared and the Twins were 1, Sachin must have been like 8 and Purvi was a toddler when adopted by Archu... so none of them can possibly be 18.

6. Sulo made it clear she is in favour of the divorce and she stands that way... at least that has always been consistent thinking by the CVs, so I guess she is just waiting for the one mth. to finish. She supports Purvi cause in her eyes thats the granddaughter that is there for her. She was very hurt about Teju, but im sure soon she will forgive her and ask about her again  soon.  

I'm pretty sure that many persons will have issues with this post. But I can assure u, I do not mind and I dont take issue with anyone... I'm just pointing out a few irregularities.

For some of us who stand on BOTH sides of the fence, that is, the Arman side and the Arvi side, we just want to see a good show with BOTH couples and a good outcome for all.

btw. My good outcome would include some sort of punishment for Savita. Even if they all forgive her (which will more than likely will happen - with Archana leading the forgiveness line) she should suffer in some way BEFORE that happens.

I really hope for some good episodes with EVERYONE in it (Oh lord, I guess that includes Varsha D'oh) and a positive track to come.

Hi Ashla,
Very well written post...I would like to add a few from my perspective. The very reason I say that Arman track n Arvi track need to run parallely is coz of the fact how CV's have portrayed Arman as individuals. Arman as I mentioned have always been those people who will always keep others over themselves. So far in the three long years of this show there has been never a instance where Arman have been given a freedom to think about themselves. 
Arvi are young ,independent ,smart couple. They have their own life to live and their associated issues.They can also be a helpful hands to Arman in need and Arman can do the same but before that all the prolonged half baked issues and storylines kept for the past 18 years need to be sorted out. First Arman need to help them-self and their relationship mess which is affecting their children life badly. Only when their relationship mess is solved they can involve and help others otherwise they will be creating complications for themselves and all others.
Another resounding MU is for Archu and her kids. Archu and her biological kids have a major patch up job. Purvi is never neglected here. Purvi has found her love and is moving on in her life but Archu is going no where. Rightly Purvi is focusing on her love life and the issues surrounding it but at the same time its imp for Archu to get her daughters back too for the 18 years long torture she and her daughters had to bear.Archu has never or well ever differentiate between her children,hell Sachu still is her elder son and loves him a lot.Purvi is moving on with her life but at the same time Archu also needs a chance to move on and CV's need to provide her that chance instead of asking Archu do illogical challenges and suffer further.Hence its important now for all the tortures Archu has suffered she get together with her daughters soon.This track has been going off beat lately. But Soham track is giving hope.
Soham is the core reason for the 18 year leap taking place and hence its eminent that Arman n Soham confrontation alone take place as this is the core storyline that has been left open for a long time. This storyline needs to be completed with a lot of confrontations between Soham n Arman as justice needs to be done for Soham by Arman .Soham deviating towards Arvi is total non-sense and hope CV's dont do that.
Arvi formed its fan base through its originality like their confession scene. This copy cat scenarios of Old Arman scenes and with Arjun being a mechanic like Manav is making Arvi loose their originality in my opinion . CV's need to get Arjun back to office work even in small office along with Purvi and get them back on track instead of blindly trying to copy the scenarios that clicked before with Arman.Arman n Arvi scenarios are completely different and there is no comparison there. 
I hope see in this Soham track all the half baked long lost MU's and storylines get a full completion that it deserves and hope CV;s do justice as well for Arvi by giving them their orginal storyline back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 d update.

Go to top