India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 18th July 2012 (Page 10)

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
well point is where is purvi place in deshmukh life after ovi's heart break no place for her its up to ovi who can forgive and accept  arvi and move on but even after that i will want manav o give equal love to all his children dont show tooo much love to purvi this will hurt ovi teju again .but somewhere i find purvi little bit selfish i dont know ilike arjun purvi but purvi never ever think abt ovi purvi always use to do ba ba now where is her love for ba ba she is just busy with arjun in fulfilling that stupid condition.arjun truly left ovi for someone else no matter for sake of purvi love but ovi will take time to face and accept this.

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 18 July 2012 at 3:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningTanyaz

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
the way story is progressing i don't see soham anywhere related to arjun purvi... they have made the stage for soham varsha entry in regard to archana manav only... 
taaya u are so right off late even i am finding purvi and for that matter even sulochana very selfish... they are least bothered what is happening in ovi's life and purvi for that matter is least bothered for what is happening in archana's life too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningJaishankarTanyaz

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
but savita manav ovi all are selfish so i think purvi arjun are right in some way.after all what did archana get after being so "selfless".

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

Azaad_Panchi IF-Rockerz
Azaad_Panchi
Azaad_Panchi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
thnx tanya di ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Rash ,except for Archana , everyone is thinking about their own life ...and why not ? What is wrong in it ?

Archana is the only fool who is thinking about others all the time .She keeps loving all those who go on to hurt her ,That is the story of her life ..

I say well done to Purvi if she is working towards her own happiness...and also Arjun .We  know that Arjun is not a bad boy even if he made mistakes .They were genuine mistakes and he is working hard to fix it right .

Sulochna too is tired of staying unhappy .She wants to be happy in Arjun and purvi's happiness and she did so much for Teju but what did she get ...Teju threw money on her face .

Archana loved Manav so much , she worshipped him but what did he do ...he turned her daughters against her , never  shared any problems with his wife , just left her to rot alone and took her babies away ...eevn now he is least concerned about what happens to Archana ..
Savita , Damodar , Vandita , Varsha ...they are all looking  after their own intrest so why only blame Purvi or Sulochna .Purvi is in love and she knows that he is a good boy so she is not doing anything wrong in pursuing this relationship ...It is good for her ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 July 2012 at 3:55pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycedolce123jdronamrajuAxiomnaavaJaishankarAshlaikaFireLordPhoenixsashashyam

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
it's already thursday where i live, and isn't this the start of Ramadan Tanya and your updates will be late starting tomorrow night? (err later tonight LOL )

Happy Ramadan to all of the forum members who celebrate it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AxiomJaishankarAshlaikaFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Ramadaan is on Friday here .My last update will be tomorrow.
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Happy Ramadaan in advance to you Tanya dear and to all our folks hereSmile
Tanya dear well said..Actually Archu n Manav's life is an example of what happens when you place priorities of others in ur life over your own relationship n welfare. 
The very reason Manav wanted to become rich was for Archu and the lost child earlier was the reason Manav loved Soham so much, But CV's forgot these reasons and made Manav a emotional mess. Manav n Archu are clear case of use n throw policy for others. The ability to forgive one n all without making the other side realize the mistake has been the major down fall of Arman's lives. They kept forgiving all those who tried to destroy their lives and the likes of Varsha ,Savita ran wild on them.
One more reason I believe was Arman never used to find out the real reasons behind their problems. They would go all out for someone and keep thinking about others but in the process neglect what was going on in their life and who was planning what against them.Too much importance for others over themselves and over their relationship. This habit took its dangerous turn when for the sake of Sachu n Savita's evil plans without proper reasoning they had decided to give Soham to Varsha.Varsha's mental instability which was her own doing  took precedence over Soham for them thanks to their practice of forgive n forget without reason approach.Even though it got procrastinated but eventually it happened n Soham was separated forever from Arman.What did the poor baby do ? Soham could have had such a wonderful life.Feel so sad for him.
I hope at least now after 3 years for once CV's give Arman the freedom to think for themselves ,their life and their children ,for once at least now.

Edited by Jaishankar - 18 July 2012 at 4:17pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceAxiomjdronamrajunaavasushkita10AshlaikaFireLordPhoenixTunasnahsashashyamTanyaz

Go to top