thurs-3.1-archu-ovi-purvi mandir scene and arvi romance
fri-3.0-archu,manav,vaishali,teju,savita scene and soham's kidnap plane

Edited by poas - 11 years ago
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy2012

thanks Tanya for the update.πŸ€—

Love Love Love that Arvi scene, that type of bombastic scene was much awaited by meπŸ˜ƒ

they seemed like unofficial husband wife😳..Arjun knew that Purvi is a good wife material πŸ˜† when she had done iron of his shirt in the Holi..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›, now Purvi is doing it for him only..aaahhh great satisfaction..

Shirt Da Button has created a black magic on me & I start smiling when I hear this..everybody has already started thinking that I usually loose mental balance while listening musicπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

THanks for the update Tanya!

ArVi is like daily vitamin for me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰.. And indeed that Shirt Da button is so enticing... it just works beautifully on ArVi. Sonu Nigam has sung the song so well. The lyrics are so funny and silly I would say, but ultra romantic πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. Thanks for being a sister in spirit πŸ˜ƒ.. I am just like you !
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Axiom

Such a cute ARVI scene today!

Did he lose his job because the garage was closing?

just now reading teh WU..was stuck in a stupid meeting till now...:)
Arjun can probably make up the money by winning the hundi competition..right? isnt there a prize money involved?? After 2 months, if the garage closes, he doesnt need to worry about his job..he will be done by then..but was very nice of him to help the garage owner..
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poas

tanya check it TRP break last week  monday-3.0-archana trying to help arjun
tues-2.8-purvi bring out arjun from jail and arvi romance
wed-3.2arjun chase soham and archu return money to arjun
thurs-3.1-archu-ovi-purvi mandir scene and arvi romance
fri-3.0-archu,manav,vaishali,teju,savita scene and soham's kidnap plane

thanx poppy di for sharing this TRP. well soham entry TRP goes high..πŸ˜›
crazy2012 thumbnail
What a episode today..loved it totally..Thanks PR for giving such a beautiful epiπŸ˜ƒ

Amazing acting by Usha ji..she is experience actorπŸ‘..that last few moments were really heart touching by their acting skills.😭

Arjun goes to his Dad's house for the garage issue, I am confused why Arjun needs to take help from Digvijay KirloskerπŸ˜•..this problem should be solved by him.

ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya for the BU...Lovely ARVI scene..enough for today's episode...savita very irritating lady she sounds like a fox and dog.
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i lykd today's epi

-awww hw cute arvi ws lukin...purvi feedin arjun so cute

-whn purvi  ws washin utensils i thnkin lyk they r alredy married

-hmmm garage gon to close in 2months...nt to worry farooq uncle arjun is der to rescue u

-nice scene between savita n archana

-savita i hate u,u told al in wrng way wat hpnd 18yrs ago nw archu's daughtr wil hate hr more...i hope teju does smthn in dis  
abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy2012

thanks Tanya for the update.πŸ€—

Love Love Love that Arvi scene, that type of bombastic scene was much awaited by meπŸ˜ƒ

they seemed like unofficial husband wife😳..Arjun knew that Purvi is a good wife material πŸ˜† when she had done iron of his shirt in the Holi..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›, now Purvi is doing it for him only..aaahhh great satisfaction..

Shirt Da Button has created a black magic on me & I start smiling when I hear this..everybody has already started thinking that I usually loose mental balance while listening musicπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Dear Debu,
You are so cute in ur analysis and so heartfelt...love it...absolutely funny when you say kala jadoo, black magic stuff- you know ARVI has done this to all of us fans...die hard fan bana kar...your post made me 🀣 especially what everyone thinks when you listen to music...
That really cheered me up and something to look forward to - ARVI licioius, ARVI licious...πŸ₯³πŸ€—
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No comments today .Too angry to see how Savita was emotionaly manipulating two young girls with her dramatics ...when she called Soham  ' mera Soham' I wanted to put the computer off..How dare she ..Savita tried her best to get rid of Soham and give him away ...
Howshe blamed everything  on Archana when even her son was the one who wanted to give up Soham for legal adoption to make Sachin and Savita happy ...

Disgusting old woman she is ...simply disgusting ...😑🀒
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Arvi scene..
Purvi doing all work as a wife to Arjun 😍 .. & he helping her