Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

CD Thread - Sangeet celebration of MM (Thursday) (Page 5)

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 7355

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

For u Mohan bhai .. Megha bhabi.. 

Mubarak ho apko ek nai zindagi
Khushiyon Se Bhari Rahe Ye Nai zindagi

Gam Ka Saya Kabhi Aap Par Na Aaye

Hamesha Aap Dono Khulkar Muskurayen

Har Mushkil Me Sath Ek Dusre Ka Paye

Haste-Haste zindagi Saware

Duaon Me Yaad Rakhte Hai Hum Hardam

Khush Rehna Hamesha Bus Yahi Chahte Hai Hum



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNimanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Ab friday kab aayega?Itna der kiyun lag rahan hai?Aaj mera mood thik ho gayaa-ab intezaar nahin ho rahanBig smile

 I am waiting for the Day when Megha comes in Mohan's House . She will be incharge of that small house of Mohan . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26-Deb-shanu4SwastikAshNi

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 11790

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I went through all the pgs first.. Then Commented on the TB article. Hey I loved all the pics n decorations :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNimanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deb-

For u Mohan bhai .. Megha bhabi.. 

Mubarak ho apko ek nai zindagi
Khushiyon Se Bhari Rahe Ye Nai zindagi

Gam Ka Saya Kabhi Aap Par Na Aaye

Hamesha Aap Dono Khulkar Muskurayen

Har Mushkil Me Sath Ek Dusre Ka Paye

Haste-Haste zindagi Saware

Duaon Me Yaad Rakhte Hai Hum Hardam

Khush Rehna Hamesha Bus Yahi Chahte Hai Hum





   Wah aaj toh Deba shaayar hoagaya hai Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deb-SwastikAshNi

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 7355

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Ab friday kab aayega?Itna der kiyun lag rahan hai?Aaj mera mood thik ho gayaa-ab intezaar nahin ho rahanBig smile

 I am waiting for the Day when Megha comes in Mohan's House . She will be incharge of that small house of Mohan . 


han yaar me too waiting for that day.. Just like the part when Mohan n guru were planning how to stay in that room with 5 people.. I wonder.. bht masti hogi ek chhote se ghar main shaadi ke baad..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanu4SwastikAshNimanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

I went through all the pgs first.. Then Commented on the TB article. Hey I loved all the pics n decorations :)


    Thanks Dear . I just wanted everyone to smile while watching the first page of this Thread .
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deb-




han yaar me too waiting for that day.. Just like the part when Mohan n guru were planning how to stay in that room with 5 people.. I wonder.. bht masti hogi ek chhote se ghar main shaadi ke baad..
[/QUOTE]

 Sach mein yaar it would be complete comedy . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanu4-Deb-

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 7355

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
@ Maa: yaar aj mood bht mast h... Aj tere photos  aur meri sayari will blossom the CD thread definitely..Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index