Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD Thread - Sangeet celebration of MM (Thursday) (Page 34)

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
ok bye guyz Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

all of you are correct in your first impressions about me to a great extent...I come across as a rather serious and reserved person...aadath hogaya..aisa outward appearance project karneka...As owner of an institution I have to be a bit like this otherwise I will never get things done...But in reality I am very different..
bacchos..reshu,sush,kiran...you all are only as old as my kids..dont be scared of me..my kids are not at all...!!!!now,dont ask me my age..mentally I am still a teenager.!!!!!!
As to my writing skills ,Neelu and Fari,will you believe me if I tell you that the first time I have typed more than one para at a time was in the middle of may...And I have to thank you people for helping me bring out this hidden talent in me which I never knew I had...

haan sita diSmile  aaj kal jyaada vaqt saath me bitaane ke baad mujhe pataa chal gayaa hain ki aap mind se teenager hi hainLOL
aap serious lagti zaroor hain... lekin bahut achchi bhi hain... aapne kabhi kisike baare me bura nahin bola... i love tht...
i love ur writings... 

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
i do not jump into conclusions easily..i assess from all sides..from everyone's view point..may be that is why you think I am very serious...but,kids,being here has made me so light hearted...and I love you all...my darlings.!!!!
hugs and kisses to you.all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85manesha76

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

i do not jump into conclusions easily..i assess from all sides..from everyone's view point..may be that is why you think I am very serious...but,kids,being here has made me so light hearted...and I love you all...my darlings.!!!!
hugs and kisses to you.all.

love u tooHug Embarrassed

sitammamanesha76

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Bye guysSmile
Take care...
C u all laterHug

manesha76

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hey guys!

I just have a quick question - could anyone let me know when the most members of this thread are present online here? I just want to know what time would be convenient for if I want to discuss something with everyone here. Embarrassed Thank you!!

misty85-Swetha-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Hey guys!

I just have a quick question - could anyone let me know when the most members of this thread are present online here? I just want to know what time would be convenient for if I want to discuss something with everyone here. Embarrassed Thank you!!

Most of the members come just after episode is aired. Rest of the time only few members are available.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-chweetu-Swetha-

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

25min left to go for the Episode 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index