Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sami01

the truth is this dear that most crimes were and are done in name of religion...may be people dont follow it properly..but this is most common cause of violence so i feel humanity ...just humanity and it does not need any religion including my own to be human...to love people made by god,his creation this earth  and its creatures --that is humanity and it can never be confined in any boundary be it religious political or racial

my dear, if this is true than they might not be following religion and its orders. my views are bit different as i think that humanity and tolerance comes with the following religion properly, not that we follow what we like and leave what we are not willing to follow. It give all the way of life, how to behave, how to live and the rules of living if v follow. v have a long list of rights for every one in our surroundings. rights of parents, children, neighbors, friends, husband, wife, for animals so many rights on us from others and if v just try to do that v may not have time to do any thing wrong. religion gives the measurement of right and wrong, if v try to decide by our own self ever one will make his/her own rules and ultimately v will have such problems with whom world is suffering now.

i might be a worst person if may not trying to follow religion. i forgive people easily just for one apology no matter how worst i have suffered just considering that we also ask forgiveness for our sins from Allah, so we must forgive others. i ignore worst behaviors just for religion and i apologize immediately if i know i have done wrong or hurt some one unintentionally / intentionally as it makes me so much disturb while saying my prayer as some one from inside me is insulting that look what have you done and now you are saying prayer. many things you wrote here for Mr. Mandela, i came to know for the first time with his ref but i already try to follow just for the sake of religion. I love people, and the creatures made by our Creator as the religion told me to do so.  The one who saves one person is like he saved all persons on the earth and to take care all humans and creatures as much as i can; is the teaching of the religion, i m following. i take care for my neighbors so they may not be disturb from my acts, i love birds and people around me.  the people in my surroundings consider me most caring just as now its in my nature after following the teachings.  it really makes feel so good when i care for the people, listen to their problems even strangers and travelers share their problems with me. To be honest when i was a teenager i was so much stubborn and was not easily forgiving or was not much helping and caring for others as now i am and i made myself like this as i kept on telling myself i have to do it for the sake of Allah and now i m doing it. NO OFFENSE, its just the difference of opinion.

i was waiting for your reply, and now i was going to sleep when i checked my posts and last answer was yours and i just opened to check if you reply me. sorry for long reply, while writing i didn't know its going to be a long answer. me off to sleep now. good night                            

Edited by hukshila - 11 years ago
Broken.Angel thumbnail
Nelson mandela- Our golden Hero!! ❤️
SamanthaG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for this post. Really awesome to know that people all over the world love and respect Nelson Mandel the way we do. 

I was young during the apartheid days. But I still remember how it used to be in South Africa. There were separate schools for Indians. Our parents had to live through the worst...Indians and Black South Africans were not even allowed to go to restaurants or beaches...all that was exclusively "white areas".  Thanks to Nelson Mandela his comrades who fought selflessly, we are now free from that evil era.

I have met Mr Mandela. He is truly an inspiration...my hero.  My experience is one that I will cherish till the day I die.

Love you Tata.  

RESEdited by navya123 - 11 years ago
nicelysmile thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Post 😊

TFS😊
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey sam, hope you remmeber me yar ...
this is one creative and beautiful post. loved every word of it.

i miss you soo much yar ... sach mein ...

Your Kashish ...
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: thesaint148

hey sam, hope you remmeber me yar ...

this is one creative and beautiful post. loved every word of it.

i miss you soo much yar ... sach mein ...

Your Kashish ...

aww kashish thanks for stopping by ofcourse i remember u and thanks for liking the post
me too miss u a lot infact i miss good old days IF was much better place 5 years back hai na
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sami01

aww kashish thanks for stopping by ofcourse i remember u and thanks for liking the post

me too miss u a lot infact i miss good old days IF was much better place 5 years back hai na

uff Sami na poocho ... same for me yar ... IF was a much better place with DK forum ... ab tu mein bhi bas yun hi aa jati hoon. its just not the same anymore ...

miss ya my friend ...

we should talk sometime.

pm me your number, will call you!!