Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
As always ... wonderful post Sami ... 👏

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.

It certainly inspires us to become better people and make the world a better place !
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rusha4003

As always ... wonderful post Sami ... 👏

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.

It certainly inspires us to become better people and make the world a better place !

usha thanks its been while interacting with u thanks for stopping by my friend...
sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wonderful post..
Thanks you for amazing information. 
bharatbookburea thumbnail
I found the so interesting and comprehensive post here... Edited by bharatbookburea - 11 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Just An Amazing Post ⭐️⭐️⭐️
sujana9 thumbnail
god dis post is really bang on...heard lot abut him..in my classes ..he is indeed a great human being who lived for a great cause ..will surely try to do sumthing :DD

tfs
niki_09 thumbnail
salue this guy !! 
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
awesum  post, hes a true hero
samicool thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Wishes-

i m reading it today

thanks you very much to the one who created this post 
will definitely do something!

thanks again...

thank you very much to the creator of this post
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hukshila

thanks for letting know about this day as i was not aware of it. i was aware of him and some of his works but not that the day is being celebrated on international level. 

i m not in favor of racial or political or any kind of intolerance but about religion i think humanity, compassion and tolerance comes when we follow the religion. this is not to contradict just my own point of view as whatever i learned this is because of following religion even i learned it from religion that there is no one superior to each other on basis or race, status, wealth or any wisdom, and that one is better who is righteous.         

the truth is this dear that most crimes were and are done in name of religion...may be people dont follow it properly..but this is most common cause of violence so i feel humanity ...just humanity and it does not need any religion including my own to be human...to love people made by god,his creation this earth  and its creatures --that is humanity and it can never be confined in any boundary be it religious political or racial