Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Best epi although it wasn't full of Rabba ve! 18/7 (Page 4)

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I think the epi was mind blowing! Nk and naanav make a good team, I really cannot wait for tomm, arnav looked so cute my gawd!! How can some one be soo good looking??? Not fair!!!!like NK said theirs seemed more of a horror and thriller thn a love story!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bewakoof

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
yes I loved todays episode and I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow

Bewakoof

pooja_shineStar IF-Dazzler
pooja_shineStar
pooja_shineStar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
yaa...sooo true todays episode was awesome!!

and the NK-Nannav scenes were hilarious!!...
and arshi scenes were also tooo cute!!...arnavs expressions were damn damn damn!!! cute!:) while he was describing his past with khushi!:))
very nice episode...and precap just killed me!!:O :)

Bewakoof

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Good post...cant wait for tomorrow :)))

Bewakoof

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
today episode was awesome loved the bromance n nk was just fabulous loved him n pre-cap was awesome cant wait for tomorrow

Bewakoof

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
My views I wrote in my post.. pasting it againhere...

I liked d epi yday ... Major Points :

1. ASR is desparate to make her happy... But in ASRish way... LOL
  2. Khushi's monologue that shows that she is hurt by his words...
  3. Anji's talks with Nani that shows that she values her bro's words but her heart still doesnt want to blv that her hubby is a cheat and a scumbag !!!
  4. Sibling rift not only between Arnav-Anji but KKG and P too ..

BUT THE BEST... NK - ASR scene .. specially the end one... NK is too good.. have you seen his expressions changing constantly whenever ASR was talking.. his timing is really good .. for ex.. when ASR mentioned Poori Aloo .. NK puts his hand on his tummy to show that he had eaten to death LOL and when ASR mentioned HOT TEA .. NK's hand shots up to his face LOL  Also I LOLed so much when NK imitated the romantic look on ASR's face LOL

ASR's expressions were too really good.. He told everything in a lighter mood but I am sure he feels bad about them too... !

Points to ponder :

1. This is not redemption yet .. it's just wooing the ruthi huyi biwi yet.. but I will wait as I am enjoying this state of ASR LOL
  2. When will Khushi stop poking her nose in other's business.. Dadi Amma banna band karo Khushi !!!
  3. Will Anji the BehenJi ever stop crying !!!
  4. Will Payaliya get angry with Pati Parmeshwar and talk to him without crying ? Fighting with Khushi is not gonna help !!!

The romantic moment is gonna ruin since I c that Anji the BehenJi will stay at home and wont go to satsang Angry

Precap :  hilarious... Barun looked so cute behind that duppatta ... I am excited what all moments he is going to recreate Embarrassed

Bewakoof

Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shree9819

realy today's epi was awesome.. isk bawajoot bhi trp itna low? i dont think that koi bhi forum itna famous hai IPKKND ki tarah... har choti si choti baat  is forum mein share hoti hai about ipkknd..i dont think koi bhi serila ki episode 3/4 bar koi dekhta hai ipkknd k tarah fir bhi trp low? i'm very upset for this.. and recent track is awesome. becoz jo arnav singh raizada kisi k samne nehi jhukta atlast woh apne wife-life beloved k samne jhukta hai for her cute smile,but fir v trp low? are trp 3 to ho sakti thi,ek jhatke main 2? is this possible???????Unhappy

i think anji matter ki vaja se boar hue honge Confused
Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

My views I wrote in my post.. pasting it againhere...

I liked d epi yday ... Major Points :

1. ASR is desparate to make her happy... But in ASRish way... LOL
  2. Khushi's monologue that shows that she is hurt by his words...
  3. Anji's talks with Nani that shows that she values her bro's words but her heart still doesnt want to blv that her hubby is a cheat and a scumbag !!!
  4. Sibling rift not only between Arnav-Anji but KKG and P too ..

BUT THE BEST... NK - ASR scene .. specially the end one... NK is too good.. have you seen his expressions changing constantly whenever ASR was talking.. his timing is really good .. for ex.. when ASR mentioned Poori Aloo .. NK puts his hand on his tummy to show that he had eaten to death LOL and when ASR mentioned HOT TEA .. NK's hand shots up to his face LOL  Also I LOLed so much when NK imitated the romantic look on ASR's face LOL

ASR's expressions were too really good.. He told everything in a lighter mood but I am sure he feels bad about them too... !

Points to ponder :

1. This is not redemption yet .. it's just wooing the ruthi huyi biwi yet.. but I will wait as I am enjoying this state of ASR LOL
  2. When will Khushi stop poking her nose in other's business.. Dadi Amma banna band karo Khushi !!!
  3. Will Anji the BehenJi ever stop crying !!!
  4. Will Payaliya get angry with Pati Parmeshwar and talk to him without crying ? Fighting with Khushi is not gonna help !!!

The romantic moment is gonna ruin since I c that Anji the BehenJi will stay at home and wont go to satsang Angry

Precap :  hilarious... Barun looked so cute behind that duppatta ... I am excited what all moments he is going to recreate Embarrassed

hhhaaa...yeah! NK was damn cute!

Go to top