Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Behno ki PUNGI baj gayi.. (Page 4)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shadowstreet

For some weirdo reason Viren & Jeevika's phone cant connect each other. They dint have a proper mature convo ever since J is in HrishikeshConfused Viren cant stop J leaving her sis. instead of stoping he is blushing as she is coming back. Viren is bringing the new man for his mom. Like aI said in AT now I badly want a passionate bedroom romance of Virika after J return so that she gets the flue. Then what will samini do? she will stop Viren going to office? No for sure. for her flue is more important than Cancer & client is more important than sick wifeConfusedAngry

LOL did he blush? Still not out of that honeymoon phase ey?

ROFL Maybe that way Manvi will get to know Jeevika has the flu and she will come rushing to save her LMAO!! That way we'll get some toote phoote JM scenes too...similar to what we get nowadays.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleya14ita_04WaitForIt-

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -NightDreamer-

M Really Upset afta reading ur post seriosuly Yaar Dey R Spoiling jemaan bonding i mean cum on Is common flue is more den cancer.. 
But still Finger croosed y dey called jeevika frm rishkesh may der is sumthing intersting store 4 verika fans...
Hope so..
But don't Lik If dey show Li dis maanvi or jeevika care more 4 eacohter den others i want jeevika cares for maanvi more den virat n maanvi for jeevi serisouly yaar ..
Dis Show is About sisters yaar...
Dis happns in other shows atleats not in Dis..

i Want Sweet n CuTe Jeemaan Scene Plzz Cvs B4 Jeevika leave 4 Chandigarh...

-MeHaK-

Well I hope they show some sort of conflict between Virika because they desperately need to get out of their honeymoon phase where they can't keep their hands off each other.

We're only going to get a bye bye tata scene tomorrow!Tongue They couldn't even do justice to the Behnas in Hrishikesh!Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleya14

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beelte003

Ek Hazaaron Mein Mera Behna Thi.

Haha, no pun intended! 

Very much so!! Confused
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

ROFLROFL that was a complete put off for me...i know the cvs want to show the virman confession but tehy could have shown a better reason for jeevika to leave from rishikesh...n manvi's chemo sessions n treatment...i guess right now she needs to confess that she loves virat coz LOVE IS LIFE...ROFL
ek hazaron mein hamare CVs hain...they want trps with such track...ROFL

You see Manvi has everyone to look after her CANCER but for Virenji's COLD, only Jeevika is needed. Swamini Bua herself who claims to love Viren so much can't even look after him Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WaitForIt-sakshi_aditi

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Excuse me, but do you not understand that Viren can be hospitalised if his cold gets any worse?! Jeevika needs to be there for him. *sarcasm intended*

ita_04AyushiSinghania*Reemz*

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
LOL.. I agree! I can't believe how EASILY they were all comparing a cold to cancer.. wah ji wah Clap How was Viren's zukham incurable without his wife.. what is she going to do, pass him tissues?! Geek

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai... 
Saari Umar Hamein Sang Rehna Hai...
Lekin Virenji Ka Zukham Pehle Theek Karna Hai.

D'oh

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly15..Aqibaa_19ita_04sakshi_aditilove_never_diesItsmeAishspreadingsmile.SalmanDeewani.*Reemz*

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
They writers are trying to tell us that cold's are more serious than cancer!

The way Viren's family were acting you'd think he was dying or something. My family sure don't act like that when I have a cold.
SB was saying that Jeevika really should be there when Viren needs her, she was acting as if Viren wouldn't survive unless Jeevika was sitting beside him or something.Confused

As for the character of Jeevika, I actually prefered her when she used to worry all the time about Maanvi.. Even when Maanvi had a cold she used to check up on her every minute, but now when Maanvi has cancer Jeevika is leaving to see Viren who has a cold?Ouch
She once even annoyed Viren by constantly talking about her worries about Maanvi instead of ever caring about him, but now she's ok with leaving her sister when she has cancer?

I feel like us viewers know the characters better than the writers themselves.

akku8910sakshi_aditi*Reemz*

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

Go to top