Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetivr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
agree.
ek hi episode mein itna kuch agaist storyline. wah

and why does manvi always call out for partner. where did her subconscious and conscious love for di go.

jeevika ko vapas laana hi ta to viren ko cold nahi, aur koi beemari dila dete.

seems like in order to convince that jeevika has to leave, they tried rushing through and ended up making too many flaws.

jeevika probably wanted to leave,  not wanting to upset bua. will try convincing myself wit this.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

this is exactly what i was thinking Reema...

It is indeed true.. what happened to all the taking care of Mannu and wanting to know about Mannu's health every second.(when she had those side effects on J's chooda)

and what happened to Mannu's agar meri di meri saath hain toh mujhe kuch nahin hoga.. how come she is not sad when J is leaving - i understand M's stand'.. she can't ee her Di's married life at marisk..but still the behana magic is disappearing ..

but Viren just had a cold.. and J is going and what is more notable is J telling Virat that he can take care of Mannu and love Mannu more than her😕 come one yaar... where are the soul sisters . someone please bring them back

You know it actually hurts not just as a Behna fan but as a fan of the show how they're so easily downplaying the foundation of the show. Gradually over time all they've done is diffuse it in to what now has become a very normal sisterly relationship. Did they really think this would work for the show? I couldn't believe what I read today and there is no way I'm watching the episode either.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Ohhh Reemz! I log on after ages to see the show further away from it's premise than ever before. Seriously I have nothing to add :(

*sigh* Dr Po, I wish for once when you make your rare appearances we have something positive to tell you but it's just getting worse :(
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: KushalKiDeewani

Im guessing a cold is much more serious than cancer  -_- ...Don't know what the cv's are playing at man, there could have been a so much better way to handle the situation, so now jeevika will go back to her beloved viren ji, so the viewers can get a few Virika moments :/..Its so callous of the cv's to do this with the behna fans :(, even in the last few days although there have been a few random hugs and convo's, i haven't felt the same tears coming to me that used to while watching them before..

The show is definitely loosing its essence in that manner, and if viren and jeevika being together were that important why couldn't viren just come to where the rest are :(...

And also i liked jeevika advising maanvi, and being there for her , in the delicate situation she is in, dealing with the two most difficult things that will come to her, one such a serious illness and secondly paving her love life..

Yeh so Vireka can spend time together and so can VirMan. They're treating the sisters as if their scenes don't require much work anymore, as if they're not really necessary for the show. Nothing is the same anymore.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: KushalKiDeewani

Im guessing a cold is much more serious than cancer  -_- ...Don't know what the cv's are playing at man, there could have been a so much better way to handle the situation, so now jeevika will go back to her beloved viren ji, so the viewers can get a few Virika moments :/..Its so callous of the cv's to do this with the behna fans :(, even in the last few days although there have been a few random hugs and convo's, i haven't felt the same tears coming to me that used to while watching them before..

The show is definitely loosing its essence in that manner, and if viren and jeevika being together were that important why couldn't viren just come to where the rest are :(...

And also i liked jeevika advising maanvi, and being there for her , in the delicate situation she is in, dealing with the two most difficult things that will come to her, one such a serious illness and secondly paving her love life..

Nothing is the same anymore and there's no real explanation for it either. Basically Vireka and VirMan moments are more important than staying true to the essence of the show. It's become a joke how easily they've watered down the sister's relationship as if' its just like any normal relationship.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrav_virman

Omg ...I dint at all think from your side ...you are soo true..100% agree wit you..may be the point cvs wanted to show the scene between dewar-bhabhi...and may be they wanted to show that Pyaar Ka thing which was there between both the jodis...and in the process they forgot jeeman bond...

Yeh forgetting the most important aspect of the show lol!
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Yeh forgetting the most important aspect of the show lol!

yeah...and t is the title of the show too..kuch tho justification karo yaar cvs title ka...
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
For some weirdo reason Viren & Jeevika's phone cant connect each other. They dint have a proper mature convo ever since J is in Hrishikesh😕 Viren cant stop J leaving her sis. instead of stoping he is blushing as she is coming back. Viren is bringing the new man for his mom. Like aI said in AT now I badly want a passionate bedroom romance of Virika after J return so that she gets the flue. Then what will samini do? she will stop Viren going to office? No for sure. for her flue is more important than Cancer & client is more important than sick wife😕😡
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
M Really Upset afta reading ur post seriosuly Yaar Dey R Spoiling jemaan bonding i mean cum on Is common flue is more den cancer.. 
But still Finger croosed y dey called jeevika frm rishkesh may der is sumthing intersting store 4 verika fans...
Hope so..
But don't Lik If dey show Li dis maanvi or jeevika care more 4 eacohter den others i want jeevika cares for maanvi more den virat n maanvi for jeevi serisouly yaar ..
Dis Show is About sisters yaar...
Dis happns in other shows atleats not in Dis..

i Want Sweet n CuTe Jeemaan Scene Plzz Cvs B4 Jeevika leave 4 Chandigarh...

-MeHaK-
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ek Hazaaron Mein Mera Behna Thi.

Haha, no pun intended! 
Edited by Beelte003 - 11 years ago