Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND ..rides a long way successfully

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
 very nice episode:😊😊

wow..what a precap ? friends😍😆,,Loved it arnav makes a smile on khushi's face😊😛😉

yes.Arnav becomes a small boy today...😉He is Arnav today😊

Today's episode:😊😛😉

😊 It begins with yesterday .arnav gift a saree to his angry wife..But i guess..she won't forgive him easily...yes..she says that she don't need this..In b/w arnav remembers NK's ideas😆 yeah..but its difficult for arnav to impress her in such a way with romantic words😆 just she needs a heartful smile from him..that's kks..He moved away a anger and moves straight to NK.😉 But arnav said that his ideas makes more angry😉 what happen in breakfast time😆😉..so..no ideas from nk😉😆

Khushi's sense:😊

But khushi thinks abt the tough situation of family..She is not a normal always she used to bring happiness in other's life..She never thinks abt her own life..same she did today..Her lovable sister was in trouble what she saw in morning.She tries to do somthing for clearing MU b/w payash..Only becoz of  their siblings they wer facing all these consequences..One side arnav struggling with his sister..another side payal suffering from akash's stupid attitude😡

After a long time khushi talks to akash but akash was showing his silent attitude to her..This pure hearted girl makes his jijaji to b free for some other days ask him to get a break from his daily work well dumbo akash noded there and he came to payal..Oh..god he was shouting to her like a mad idiot..😡 Did anyday payal says that khushi was more important than him than this dumbo poor family😡 AKash a great question to u ..Did u loved payal ?😆 oh..man come on understand..I can't understand what khushi did to her ?😕

Khushi and payal:😭

Khushi tires to clear b/w them but payal ask khushi not to interfere in b/w them..I can understand payal's situation both mom and son wer irritating..crap pair ..mamiji n akash😆😕
Come on payal..fight with this stupid akash😡..and give him a tight hit on his forehead..Well..he ll forget what had happen on that creep slap day ?😆😆😆poor akash😳

Anjali"s can't recover:😕

Anjali..face the reality ..U can't b like this forever..How many days ? 😳well u should make a chance to make ur life in a strong way.Only crying makes u any solution no way..Oh..my..god u need a child like shyam😕 i m really confused dear anji😕 what kind of love is this ? crazy n blind love makes u already fall in life .I need her to understand herself first n she has to move a ahead in her life..well this makes me more irritating😕Anj try to understand ur bro..reason behind he slapped ur hubby.till now u don't want or don't want to hear the reason..Is is fine for u ?..First of all..u should have a talk with ur lovable brother..But u never gave him a chance to speak with u anji😕..So..i need a attitude change in anjali..😊

Cv's reminding ur old days with ur scenes👏😃:

I m very happy..last part makes a lot..Oh..god..they won't leave this bumping into together😆
arnav one side scolding her n bumped to NK😆 Otherside..payal to khushi😆 come on guys..
its 300 episode😆😆😉 ..once again😆😆 bumping.holding. scolding😆

Last part was too adorable🤗

Most lovable conversation b/w nanav n NK😆 Loved each n every act of both..Oh..my.god..arnav's irritating expressions makes me😍 NK' romantic..act ideas😆😆
nanav singh raizada😆 Finaly he recalls a most beautiful part moments..NK bhai..their meeting its not like a normal love story..its a hateke meeting😆 Cv's r brilliant in recallimg their old moments n memories through arnav👏loved it..mindblowing👏

Yes..those moments makes ASR falls in love with pure innocent girl..KKGSR😉😃 He can say it for whole days..but can't complete..arshi's love story is a big love story n..

Once again thanks a lot to gul👏 n script writers of whole team of IPKKND..For making this beautiful concept n presented in a very good way👏 Thanks to gul..for presenting us Arnav and khushi characters👏😛

Well..i very happy that our show had a remarkable journey of arnav and khushi love story👏Presenting this Love n Hate relationship through various circumstences keeping each episode intact n making u smile n happy everyday😊 

hats off of to all these brilliant actors..barun. sanaya.and whole cast n crew of IPKKND.rocks..I hoping for upcoming episodes..
  🥳congo 🥳for 300 episodes..celebration time🥳

🥳sarun rocks..IPKKND ROCKS🥳

precap:😲

omg😊..god😲..i m dead😍.awesomest precap ever😆 ASR becomes kkgsr😆..i never expect this😉..that one day.😊.he ll becomes like her😆😆 this what love makes a person😊😊 

Edited by archanakamaraj - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail
Angry Birds!!!!!!! I couldn't get my eyes off NK's tee and Arnav's smile uff! Maar daale ge mujhe ye log!!!!

Edited by lazyleaves - 11 years ago
abi_augi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Archu.. Waiting for your post dear..

wow..  wow..  wow..  wow..  wow..  wow..  wow..  wow..  wow.. wow.. wow..  wow..  wow..  wow..  wow..  wow.. loved today's episode.. ofcourse loved precap too..

pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Archu 🤗
Great post !!!! Awesome episode ...OMG NK & Arnav is so cute they rocked the episode...Loved the last 5 mins ...NK expression while hearing Arhi horror story was hilarious & Arnav smile😍
Wat an precap ASR hiding inside the closet doin crazy thing to bring smile in khushi face ..He is so cute

Edited by pinky89 - 11 years ago
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res...
really a very good epi...
akash is torturing more than mamiji...plz cvs call mamaji ...
arnav -nk part was cute ...
Edited by ragvir.fan - 11 years ago
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful episode😃😃.nk is just awesome,he made arnav recalling their horror love story😆😆.waiting to see asr in cupboard😍.
shagun_sarun thumbnail
today's episode was just wow...really an amazing episode...n ASR was amazing!!!

it was WOW!!!
cocoatree thumbnail
[QUOTE=shagun_sarun]today's episode was just wow...really an amazing episode...n ASR was amazing!!!

it was WOW!!!

Yes,,shagun🤗..it was a just wow..episode😛
loved it..what a expression ? minute by miute..oh..man😍
He was just amazing😊😍
last part.was wonderful😊
precap😲
cocoatree thumbnail
[QUOTE=pinky89]Hey Archu 🤗
Great post !!!! Awesome episode ...OMG NK & Arnav is so cute they rocked the episode...Loved the last 5 mins ...NK expression while hearing Arhi horror story was hilarious & Arnav smile😍
Wat an precap ASR hiding inside the closet doin crazy thing to bring smile in khushi face ..He is so cute

Aww..pinks.🤗thanks a lot for this awesome pics🤗
can i take this a 300 episode..cake😆😆😉
mindblowing😊 last part was aww😍
just his acting, perfect timing👏. flawless acting wow😊
he is just perfect in his expressions👏
cv's what a treat ?

cocoatree thumbnail
[QUOTE=lazyleaves]Angry Birds!!!!!!! I couldn't get my eyes off NK's tee and Arnav's smile uff! Maar daale ge mujhe ye log!!!! 

Thanks a lot dear 🤗zehra
as u said..even i m dead😍
NK n nanav.😆.most sweetest scene ever😉😊😃
cv's scored it with arnav😳