Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi12 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome epi after a long time.dont know what RK has in his mind.now starts the story
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great episode😳 vivian rocked today ...😳👏
 i loved RK he  was looking hot   ❤️😍
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesom episode, The epi was amazing bcoz both the leads got more Screen Space today...
krithi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

nids i loved the precap,, haaye my rishbala together!!

ya precap was awesome.most awaited scene .egaerly waiting for tomo epi
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Manonids

Makhi free episodes are always special ...Sigh ...RK is such a shrewd gameplanner man ...pace was too good ...it seems makers got some peace of mind from the channel ...

Is it completely Makki free. then my bad luck. Out of all episodes I missed this one.

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nidzz super duper episode Full of RK...i loved it..
Chalo bhagwan bhagwan khelin...

Man what an attitude..what a breathtaking confidence ...he is bringing disaster..and Madhu OMG CV's i loved it...you provided the proof she is not too happy with this engagement...she does her normal chores as usual not bothered that she is getting engaged..Any girl in this world will be excited nervous if it her life partner..but here she is all herself

DD and VD guys rock...Fantabuolos episode
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Nidzz super duper episode Full of RK...i loved it..

Chalo bhagwan bhagwan khelin...

Man what an attitude..what a breathtaking confidence ...he is bringing disaster..and Madhu OMG CV's i loved it...you provided the proof she is not too happy with this engagement...she does her normal chores as usual not bothered that she is getting engaged..Any girl in this world will be excited nervous if it her life partner..but here she is all herself

DD and VD guys rock...Fantabuolos episode

Yes hatzzie, it was indeed a good episode ...it laid down the floor for MB to enter movies ...u know somehow I feel that Mb would be trapped by RK on the sets and this footage would be sent to Muku family later saying that she was with RK at the time of engagement ...what a humiliation its going to be for Mb ...in bw ...I PM Poco 
missdramkr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing episode. But best thing is that RK knows he wants and plays very intelligently. 
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Signing off Guys ...Good Night ...
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Nidzz that might be his plan...but rocking episode show has taken up its pace...rocking precap...OMG they are gonna meet