Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Wow ...what an episode ...RK is all set to dishevel the life of these two sisters ...Both the sisters are heading for their dream life...but little they know that its going to change big time by their pseudo God (the RK) ...Well directed episode . Applauds for the director ...loved the episode completely ...Trishna got humiliated / or should I say got reality check ...but somehow I didnt feel bad for her at all ...after what she has done with MB ...It was justified ...Bittu ji ka audition ...LOL   chalo good hai ...special thanks for CVs for keeping Muku away from MB ...can't imagine his lusty eyes peeping MB Angry

ClapClapClap... Applauds for the rocking precap RK and MB face to face ...I believe RK would somehow lock/stuck MB on the sets so that she cannot reach her engagement ...

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

mochidinihaa12gauravravivasukainturakiranAlinaaa.Pallavi_2013Anu_RAbhayangelRENU1111-Veritaserum--optimist-flamencojakther7ForeverForURaDMG25manidSexy_Witchmaria090ISADORAshyams-brokensoul--WhiteGirl-MR.KooL_Sparkles_todayzstarNeelambari..anji-mira

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK: Actor turned Director" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Craziest_MG

IF-Sizzlerz

Craziest_MG

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
loved the epi ... After so many days we got an amazing epi.

And thank god no madhu - mukku ... What a relief ... Lol

Good work MB team.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mochidikainturakiranPallavi_2013Abhayangeljakther7Chirpychicklet

nihaa12

nihaa12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
yap agreeStar epi was amazingClap
OMG precapHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
nidzzz, can't watch the episode,it is raining heavily and thanks to my tata sky Angry

am trying to watch on u tube but not getting today's epi. where can i watch it?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7ChirpychickletISADORA

flamenco

IF-Rockerz

flamenco

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Great episode, full of RK and MB, and must say vivu was rocking 2day.Clap and now caming on 2day epi, countdown begins now, Rk turns GOD and make Mb as katputli. Mb and trish dosent knows wht is going to happens with them soon, and frankly nobody knows wht is cooking in RK mind.Evil Smile and yes Makki free episode who dosent want tht. and plse even i cant imagine abt makki lusty eyes for MB,Angry only RK has right to stare at MB . precap shows RK is successful geeting Mb on sets but dont undertsand wht is his real plan???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhayangelmaria090

Abhayangel

IF-Dazzler

Abhayangel

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Nice episode and awesome precap...
I think now we will get to see RK and madhu face to face thats too in alone..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7Chirpychicklet

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

Great episode, full of RK and MB, and must say vivu was rocking 2day.Clap and now caming on 2day epi, countdown begins now, Rk turns GOD and make Mb as katputli. Mb and trish dosent knows wht is going to happens with them soon, and frankly nobody knows wht is cooking in RK mind.Evil Smile and yes Makki free episode who dosent want tht. and plse even i cant imagine abt makki lusty eyes for MB,Angry only RK has right to stare at MB . precap shows RK is successful geeting Mb on sets but dont undertsand wht is his real plan???

No one knows what is cooking in his mind ...But its for sure that he wants MB to be with him on sets ...she is his heroine ...He won't let her reach her engagement and neither he will let Trishna fulfill her dreams ...MB and Trishna's life are gonna change simultaneously...he's upto something really big ... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhayangel-optimist-jakther7maria090Neelambari..

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
awesome epi...RK is contolling every single movement in Madhu's life...but the day is nt far when madhu will control his life...isn't she already doing thatWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7maria090Chirpychicklet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.