Balika Vadhu

Dadisa: No sahara only saath!!

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I almost fell off my chair when i heard dadisa correcting bhago and saying

"No no,  her second husband is not for her sahara,  he is for her saath"

(Not for her support,  but for her companionship)

Dadisa has understood the importance of having an equal as a companion,  not a  care-taker for anandi. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I swear dokri sudhar gayi hai -- πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

go women's lib!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I have to say I love dadisa for that dialouge.The way she said..."sahara to chori kitno ko de de" sumthing like that I was like wowww mann she has really changed so mch!!
And that was actually what Shiv said in the mon's scene.."kash anandi ne mujhe apna saath dene ka haq diya hota"😳
Well thats the crux of this wedding...its happening not bcoz she is weak but bcoz she like any girl needs as well as deserves a true companion.
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mindblowing dialogue..πŸ‘dadisa tusi to gajeb ho..loving dadisa lyk nything..
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
ya exactly... awesome dialog by her. She shud say this to Anandi as well... πŸ˜Š
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti31

ya exactly... awesome dialog by her. She shud say this to Anandi as well... πŸ˜Š

she probably would if anandi gave her a chance to talk ... but anandi gets mad and starts yelling at her the moment she mentions "shiv"... so how can dadisa put her point across?
andv thumbnail
Yes Tinoo she has come a long long way from what she was. Its not very easy to change so dramatically in the age that she is since many traditions and customs become like a habit or second nature to an individual at her age. I have to applaud her for being willing to accept new thoughts.
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tinoo

she probably would if anandi gave her a chance to talk ... but anandi gets mad and starts yelling at her the moment she mentions "shiv"... so how can dadisa put her point across?

On a lighter note... DS shud write letter to her... at least she will read completely... won't tear it in half.😊
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DS has changed completly,relly liking her now a days
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, Dadisa has turned a completely new leaf. Reason could be that she has felt somehow responsible for Anandi's current situation and doing her best to bring back happiness in her life. she is really thinking ahead of others though they are so much younger to her and love anandi equally deeply. Sometimes, I feel , she is working on behalf of Shiv.πŸ˜ƒ
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Today Dadisa was truly awesome.The way she kept her cool when Bhago was giving her the jibes.So patient she was the way she went about convincing them about Anandi's remarriage.
Of course icing on the cake was the line about companion.She knows the difference between sahara and saath better than anybody else.