ManVeer's final destination of Love

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's Episode almost looked like a beautiful musical of thoughts , feelings and silent emotions that was going on between ManVeer throughout the episode 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍...

Uday kickstarted the party with that awesome dance number where he tried to portray himself as a cool dude playboy but soon he realised that he is a changed man now and he can't pull off that playboy image even if he wants πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ; Then Uday started dancing with Jay to make Manyata jealous but again his inner feelings got exposed there when he just could not take his eyes off from Manyata as that dress reminded him of his golden moment with Manyata when first time she was presented in that same dress by Uday himself post her makeover 😳😳...Poor Jay had to even take the pain of Uday's feet when he stepped on her feet because his eyes were glued to Manyata πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...Uday tried his best to control his emotions and continue his emotionless dance with Jay πŸ˜†...Even after doing all this ,Uday was restless , he simply could not enjoy the party because his eyes was searching for his real Princess  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

In the end finally as per precap Prince and Princess dance together in front of entire world and thats when Uday realises that Manyata is his true happiness and peace 😍😍😍😍...I must admit that this time the choreography of ManVeer dance looks beautiful and flawless from whatever little I saw in precap πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Uday and Manyata's faces were glowing together .. that shine of falling in love was so evident on their faces that it looked beautiful 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍...This is first time both r dancing together happily without any vengence or hatred between them ... Both r in love and they r celebrating that love with dance 😍😍😍😍😍

All this if CVs had shown us few months earlier then today we would hv climbed the Trp ladder at a rocket speed rather than mourning over show's end 😭 ... I just want to tell the CVs that confession of love is not always the end but the beginning of a couple's journey and so as loyal viewer of DEK ,I would hv loved to see how ManVeer take their relationship ahead post their confession and mayb marriage  ... Only if channel and CVs believed in what I believe ...sighhh πŸ˜”

@Jyoti: I loved your take today!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I knew you would find it beautiful, as I too did. I also loved today's episode for the silent emotions and the scintillating flow.

For almost half of this episode, even though Uday was dancing with Jay, the love in his eyes as he kept on looking at Manyata was a really beautiful sight! It was incredibly sensational to see so much love in a man's eyes for a girl, especially one he thought he has lost. Any girl would give her life for seeing such a look of love on her man's face.

I loved three things in this episode a lot:

One, the advice given by Vijay to Manyata was really very good. He said "The haddi is dancing with the kabab, and the roomali roti is just standing and watching".πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And then the advice given by Unnati was even more special. She said: "Its your turn now to stop hesitating. My brother has gone to great lengths to love you." πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘That scene of Vijay and Unnati encouraging manyata to make a go for Uday was superb.

Two, the absolute contrast of the emotionless dancing that Uday did with Jay and then the silent beseeching love-laden looks that Uday gave Manyata as he saw her come to the front of the group ... that contrast between those two emotions was brought out utterly beautifully. Even though Uday tries hard to be a playboy and then he tries hard again to summon up some feeling for Jay as he danced with her, his efforts were in vain, and he himself knew this. When he started looking at Manyata longingly, just hoping that she would step up to dance with him, the look on both their faces seemed to complement each other. One was longing for contact, and the other was silently offering that contact.

Three, the precap is really making me desperate to see tomorrow's episode. The dance between Uday and Manyata looks beautifully choreographed, and full of sentiment and emotion. In fact from the short precap I got the feeling that the Director has preferred not to make the dance too aggressive, and instead has tried to keep a very gentle, beautiful and flowing romantic feeling.

I know that Uday and Manyata have not yet declared their love for each other in words as yet, and it may take a little while longer for that to happen. But today the messages between the eyes has already starting going to and fro. There seemed to be an unspoken dialogue happening between them, and Uday seemed unhappy to dance with anyone else after seeing Manyata there. Overall I loved this episode!

Edited by skanda12 - 11 years ago
Precap was the best part of the episode because this is the first time when the lovers are dancing in love for each other. Its not a show off for the world but a moment where they are enjoying each other's presence. The smile and happiness on Uday's face was worth watching. He looked as if he was finally there where he always wanted to be... near his princess.

And yes, the choreography looked wonderful. ManVeer = An Epic Jodi. Soul mates and partners from  the heart.

No matter how much Jay taunts M or calls her 'Jungle Queen' Uday is least bothered about that. M is the queen of his heart and will always be... even while he was bodily present with Jay, dancing with her... it was on M his eyes were fixed on.

Manyata's yaadon ki baarat nikli Uday kay dil kay duaray and he remembered the past moments spent with her during the makeover and no matter how much he suppressed those memories... he knew he can't get rid of them.
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
both are true soulmates.they feel the absence as well as the presence of each other without talking with each other.coz they are connected by their souls n emotions.although uday is angry that  what m did with him. but still he can't forgot those memorable moments which he spent with m.he simply can't deceive himself n his feelings.he is sill in love with her.

hope so now trps will increase.we hope sony will reconsider their decision.now show is according to our expectations.think again.😊
Edited by pearls88 - 11 years ago
jyoti- I am still Shaking from how brilliant today was! 
yea...u r right...nice take...now show is actually in right track...so much to give... 
TODAY
THE EPI WAS SIMPLY OUTSTANDING MIND BLOWING FANTABULOUS !!
BEST SO FAR
OMG THE EYE-CONTACTS
AND YES YES CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER FOR TOMORROWS EPI
IF THIS GOES ON THEN I'LL CRY WHEN DEK ENDS!! :(
first of all Jyoti superb post... today's epi was amazingly awesome... Uday started it off with his dance😳 thn j bumped in😑 bt thn uday n manyata looking into each others eyes one could feel the love in the eyes how uday was seeing her so adorable... j felt the full force of udays foot & she deserves thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... oh jst couldnt get enough of the precap😳😳 ohhh how will i wait till tomorrow cant think... today was amazing tomorrow will b jst bang bang bang out of the world the dance seemed so so fab so flawless full of love jst so so dreamy jst cant wait for it...
ya ur right cvs have been stubborn & v fans hve to bear the pain of this all ending saga going on due to that  if they would had gone for manveer track v would had got the trp btthey didnt thn jst when started they jst broke the news of ending😭😭 ya jst as u say from confession starts the love story v would had loved to see manveer post confession as well as marriage.. really hope trps will increase & thy change their decision... well thn v can jst try our best & hope for the best & enjoy the manveer moments v r getting

@Mansi : Awesome take πŸ‘πŸ‘...Even I loved those silent emotions between ManVeer 😳...And Vijay was rocking today the way he remained a strong pillar of support for Manyata throughout in the party .. a true brother 😳 and notice direction editing ..everything looked so perfect na ,.,. I m wondering where were these CVs few months back ?? πŸ˜•

@Mahii and all ":Precap is classic for sure  as this is first time both r dancing so happily without any negativity in their hearts .. its pure dance of love ,passion and celebration together 😳😳
Yes tonights episode was dreamy πŸ˜ loved the eye lock between Manveer. Superb.

I also loved the VB and Manyata how he motivated her and said if you respect yourself the world will fall on your feet.

Even during the dancing time love how VB and Unnati gave Manyata who was nervous a boost to go to her man and dance with him.

Uday while dancing with girls was not really that into it and even during the time he was dancing with JN and notices his real princess. Gets lost in the memories with that dress and their 1st dance. He could not seem to take his eyes of Manyata. 

He even end up stepping on JN's feet and I do not think he really heard what JN said about Manyata. He just could not dance with JN anymore as his feelings and memories of his time spent with Manyata took over.

Precap, they both looked so happy and content.