Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Oh God!Someone plz tell Anjali da truth (Page 2)

Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
My dear we are all waiting for that.  I am simply not able to empathise with her.   Although there has not been that much focus on Anjali in the episodes but you can see that the trp's have dropped substantially.  It would have been better if they had brought the whole truth out instead of having Anjali misunderstanding Khushi or Arnav for that matter.   The viewer is simply not wanting too much rona dhona with Anjali.

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rayka

My dear we are all waiting for that.  I am simply not able to empathise with her.   Although there has not been that much focus on Anjali in the episodes but you can see that the trp's have dropped substantially.  It would have been better if they had brought the whole truth out instead of having Anjali misunderstanding Khushi or Arnav for that matter.   The viewer is simply not wanting too much rona dhona with Anjali.
Agreed yaar.
ssaaaa Senior Member
ssaaaa
ssaaaa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

[QUOTE=Sneha910]Its silly instead of helping her become stronger they're making her weaker! they need to tell her and help her move on!
I completely agree wid u.it's really pathetic 2 see her like dis.Some ppl dat's why misunderstand her and hate her 4 being so weak.
Few days bak Gautam said dat anjali too is an integral part of da show den why can't he make her a stronger character?

Absolutely I think once she finds out the entire truth and comes out of this denial stage, CVs should make her take revenge from snake. I think Daljeet will play that brilliantly!!
But right now they are completely ruining her character!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tulips-

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Didn't khushi say everything already? mami told her..payal spoke..even NK did.the whole truth is already out..rite?Confused
Anyway Im not a fan of Anjali...I think she knows the truth very well by now..she is in denial...kinda seems that she is blaming khushi...the way she spoke today, its clear she still doesn't believe about shyam's deeds and she is never going to blame chotte so...
Even if they tell her the truth AGAIn will Anjie listen? She is sooo blinded by love..I don't know what to expect from her..

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I felt bad and mad both! And why doesnt nani tell her shyaam's bad! Aah well, lets see what happens

Go to top