Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

pls read it and help me...

sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
                       i loved 2days episodes last 5 mints and precap...all other things was just bull shit for me...i really try hard for last few days to think positively and tried my level best to get at least some sympathy for anji after reading numerous  posts on behalf of her...but i simply cant...she now irritates me to core...dnt know y...i jst dnt feel 4 her...and DB acting...i dnt think its v.good...if so it will definitely bring tears in my eyes bcs i m the one who cries along with every body no matter wat??i dnt think people will watch ipk for 5 mints arnav,khushi or nk..like  we crazy fans do..wat they need is good story line...but here cvs are trying to force us 2 feel sympathy for anjali...its horrible...a change of track is necessary 4 ipk...i m sure i will be bashed for this...but cant stop my self...is der anybody like me who r unhappy with all this?...and more than comedy they need to show some thing serios storyline...bcs viewers will enjoy it only...we crazy IF GIRLS WILL BE HAPPY TO DROOL OVER BARUN...but not ordinary viewers...its high time to set things better...😳

no offense to any one...pls comment if der is some one thinking like me...😳
Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanja_here thumbnail
no comments...no probs...now i feel better  after posting it Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
FBANU thumbnail
sanu... this is not fair,,,,,, try to understand her feelings... just see her interview with rangmanch... i am sure u will get her feelings
sanja_here thumbnail
Originally posted by: FBANU

sanu... this is not fair,,,,,, try to understand her feelings... just see her interview with rangmanch... i am sure u will get her feelings

i dnt even bother to watch it...😕...in fact dnt feel like watching...i respect ur thought but for me its un digestable...crap......i will love 2 see anji with some improved story line but not this...sorry i simply cant...even i m trying
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
actually in happy moment she make us sad , it make us depressing , we were interested to watch nk & asr plan but her scene came , but option is avoid it 
Acnavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sanu me too actually only happy with last 6 minutes...  i also ignored other scenes...but we are fans of ipkknd hai na...so we have to like every cast of ipkknd...ok  any way for u to get peace  plss remember arnav and khushi only...just hear some romantic songs by remembering arshi...and watch previous arhi scenes...u will get  peace,,,,,,,,,,,,,
sorry if i hurt u by words...
sanja_here thumbnail
Originally posted by: acnipkknd

sanu me too actually only happy with last 6 minutes...  i also ignored other scenes...but we are fans of ipkknd hai na...so we have to like every cast of ipkknd...ok  any way for u to get peace  plss remember arnav and khushi only...just hear some romantic songs by remembering arshi...and watch previous arhi scenes...u will get  peace,,,,,,,,,,,,,

sorry if i hurt u by words...

but dear i m really worried this forced anji scenes may effect trp and show...and i m happy with arshi...nk and arnav was too good 2day...but i seriously doubt ipk can survive trp with this story line...i mean anji,aakash all getting on nervs...more over trp people will not love drooling over barun jst like us...will they????
sanja_here thumbnail
Originally posted by: naddiya26

actually in happy moment she make us sad , it make us depressing , we were interested to watch nk & asr plan but her scene came , but option is avoid it 

ya...i really hope some serious change in script takes place...and DB get some thing good to portray
rina25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
common dear u can expect her to change in one frame to another frame in todays epi she asked for what is truth and says Chotte kalath & she will realize 

looks at her background she is the princess of Raizada if she wish it is their target now her wish is shudder & nobody seems to bother with it. (well it is not like that) specially she missed Arnav & Shayam (even if he did not deserve)  

And whenever she gets near Arnav he seems to woo his wife (may be it is not fault) but thing in this way in our home ppl married for nearly four or five month and happily life (we know the truth but other character dose not) now Di's husband find out to be an cheat bro woo his wife how will it looks to her i mean DI

This is why Khushi is not accept arnav gift or did not smiles becoz  she always think for others 

it dose not mean that Arnav did not love his Di he just did not realize it his love for his wife make him blind 

hope it helps you believe me story is moving behind screen you will comes to know when screen falls   
Acnavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanja_here

but dear i m really worried this forced anji scenes may effect trp and show...and i m happy with arshi...nk and arnav was too good 2day...but i seriously doubt ipk can survive trp with this story line...i mean anji,aakash all getting on nervs...more over trp people will not love drooling over barun jst like us...will they????

actually i have also the same fear about trp....i am sure people cant bear this "didi ki sautan" track any way....also like u , i also didnot watch that daljet's video...i never want to watch it...i mean i love her acting...but she  is only a supporting actress...also the main reason y people not liking anjali now is, she is loving a  charcter who has no good qualities , a very cheep guy, our snake wa😡...that is the main reason y people cant afford it more...any way i think after seeing today's trp they may understand people   dont like 
'didi ki  sautan " way    we all need our" ipkknd" back....the  love-hate story...are u  agree with me?