Navya
Navya

Article and TV9 Gujarat Segment Scanning

preeti171 Senior Member
preeti171
preeti171

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
 First read this OLD article about Soumya Seth (from last year):

Soumya Seth from the show Navya has achieved quite a bit of fame in a very short time. The actress talks about her journey.

Your character, Navya, is a shy girl; does the character relate to you in reality?
There are some differences between the two, but by and large my character is 80 percent similar to Navya. When Navya is surrounded by undesirable situations, I try to think how Soumya would react to these situations in real life. Lots of things make me nervous; whenever I go to a new place and meet new people, I am scared because I wonder how they will behave; and Navya feels the same.

Was it easy for you to get into this industry, or did you have to struggle a lot?
Many people say that it is a big struggle to enter this industry but I admit, I did not have to struggle at all. It was very easy.

Tell us something about your background?
I was born and brought up in Banaras and studied there till the sixth standard. My grandparents stay there. My dad imports and exports Indian jewellery and eventually shifted his business to Mumbai. My family consists of my mom, dad, a sister and a brother.

Did you always plan to make a career of acting?
I never gave it a thought as a career. I had no such dreams. My only plans were to make my mother happy. My mother is happy when I do something good; she is like mere bacche ne accha kaam kiya hai. I didn't dream of becoming an actor but I felt that if they can do it, so can I. When I actually started acting, I realised that it's not aneasy job at all. But when I wasn't an actor, I would think that it's very easy. Now, I know how difficult it is.

How difficult is it?
Initially, I did find it difficult but not now. Whenever I do a scene without being conscious of it, everybody liked it. But whenever I was conscious of the act and the people around, I would make mistakes and had to go in for retakes.

Now that your career is on track, are you also considering marriage?
I have left that decision on my parents. They know me very well and they know what is right for me. First he will have to meet my family, my relatives and finally me. He has to be liked by my younger sister as she is very protective of me. If she doesn't like him then it will be difficult for me to marry that guy.

What about love?
I haven't thought about love as I haven't met anyone who can love me more than my parents or friends. Though I would marry the guy selected by my parents, I have a one small wish. I will run away with him and get married.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/tv-guide/%E2%80%98i-would-marry-guy-selected-my-parents%E2%80%99-433

Then, watch this TV9 Gujarat Farewell Party segment at 1:54

www.youtube.com/watch?v=26_LyRalyhI

Scannings:

-Soumya's sister likes Shaheer Sheikh as a person because she follows him on twitter and Soumya said that she will marry someone whom her sister also likes

-Soumya said that she will marry someone selected by her parents. However, I think that she changed her mind between a year because now she will get the guy she likes approved by her parents (Soumya said to Shaheer that she will ask her parents and his parents also have to agree in the TV9 Gujarat segment at 1:54) Wink

If you agree, please like and comment! Thanks!

I want Shamya to happen ASAP! Hopefully, God will listen to us one day!

Edited by preeti171 - 18 July 2012 at 9:54am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ssumerNeetikaRana757Neha07anyaloveromshanti55crazzymoonbharathi.ksmussuJaSmInE-Thaniyah_K-k2navi-banfashaRabia_HAishwarjyaNa1natitleepari-Divya.S-Parsh_shamya-Rashi-rashvinf.s.mAdr_Rushnavya19

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
gud 1 hanh. thanq..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti171

navya19 IF-Stunnerz
navya19
navya19

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
nice post...

preeti171

-k2navi- Goldie
-k2navi-
-k2navi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
tfs, good scanning

preeti171

Parsh_shamya IF-Rockerz
Parsh_shamya
Parsh_shamya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
luvly post...nd luvly scanning...

preeti171

crazzymoon Goldie
crazzymoon
crazzymoon

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
good scanning

preeti171

Samna_anya IF-Dazzler
Samna_anya
Samna_anya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Lovely post

preeti171

-Rashi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rashi-
-Rashi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
nice post yaa dr agree..

He has to be liked by my younger sister as she is very protective of me.
woh to hamne farewell party mein dekh liyaWink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tomcatshashiNeha07apachi22preeti171bharathi.ksmussuRabia_HAishwarjyacrazzymoonThaniyah_K_Arushi_Parsh_shamyarashvin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index