Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is this CV's Idea of Redemption? (Page 9)

TheThoughtCrime Senior Member
TheThoughtCrime
TheThoughtCrime

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
After he narrated all the cruel stuff he did to her, I was waiting for the shoe to drop! I was expecting him to come to a earth shattering realization that he's given her immense pain. But he smirks?!?!ConfusedOuchShocked Colour me shocked & seething!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmsohararima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
but i thought the bond of khushi and arnav is what i wanted to see in the right way
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

I loved NK and Arnav bonding. Some the way Arnav has developed the trust in NK is beautiful. So he finds it fine to share some of the moments both shared and how they actually met.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

h-arshi89OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by Dinarochka

After he narrated all the cruel stuff he did to her, I was waiting for the shoe to drop! I was expecting him to come to a earth shattering realization that he's given her immense pain. But he smirks?!?!ConfusedOuchShocked Colour me shocked & seething!
same here. i was shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Originally posted by ArnavBarunLover

I was actually a little disappointed by that scene too, i didn't think he would talk about that scene so lightly and actually smile about it ! personally i feel the CVs haven't done complete justice to that side of the story YET.

Edited :
Note that i have said YET, because i still have faith in our show, and i don't want to jump to conclusions so quickly, i still have some hope that the CVs will touch on that side of the story too.
 yeah dear,we shouldn't lose hope...i trust CVs... n 4 d time being i m loving d current trackSmile...thoda comic relief hi sahiBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

For those who are saying:CVs will give the redemption track later.
Maybe you are right.But at that time it will have no meaning.MUs after MUs will keep on happening.The intensity of the relationship will fade away.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlOmNaMaSteOmrima

Tweety7427 Groupbie
Tweety7427
Tweety7427

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Last time ipkknd came in top five coz of arshi hug and romantic scene. Today trp is less coz last whole week they have to show Khushi angry with asr coz he said harsh words and on top Anjali depression. 

People want to c redemption but when they show such thing they don't like it. They want to c rain scene romance and redemption. All atone time cannot. Then I think romantic scene will b in dream. 

Pls let them do their work and wait for redemption. 
thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Well I hope this is not redemption...I m still hanging in waiting for it. Yes even I feel I have lost my mind if I wait for it after that last seen today. But Kya kare ippknd ke pyaar andha bana diya hai...they messed up an awesome opportunity.what cud have been an intensely beautiful trp increasing scene was lost...

The only good thing is khushi is not giving in easily this time, which may make arnav to blow up...cos its only wen he blows up they have some meaning ful convo ..

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 18 July 2012 at 10:20am

musicfan5OmNaMaSteOm

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Even though I did wonder why he didn't even show a trace of guilt I did enjoy the scene with Arnav narrating how they met . Maybe he was smiling because he wondered about how far they have come in their relationship and how things changed between them. That was the exact reason why I smiled during the scene.

But I know where you are coming from.

The problem here is that Khushi has already forgiven Arnav for every single pain he has inflicted on her. So Arnav (who has an ego as big as mount Everest) doesn't feel the need to apologize. I think both of them have at last moved on from the past.

I am not trying to justify Arnav. Far from it. But I am just trying to understand him and his actions ;)

Edited by loveydovey - 18 July 2012 at 10:41am

musicfan5OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top