Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is this CV's Idea of Redemption? (Page 6)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Honestly, Rima, I'm so glad somebody made this post. I was actually satisfied, not excited -satisfied- with this track until today. I'm sorry but a cheesy romance with a role reversal is not what I had bargained for. A recreated rain romance was NOT what i wanted. You know what had made ArHi so special? The khatarnaak chemistry- a chemistry in which things weren't created, things HAPPENED. And frankly, this mushy ASR i not going well with me, period. The CVs are not living up to his character. As you just said, he SMIRKED telling NK about the cruelties he had inflicted upon Khushi. What the hell? Somebody shake me awake, please.

The ASR i know, would have realized, as soon as NK told him to relate romantic moments, how he had lashed EVERY single one of them. How between every romantic moment, was his harsh personality constantly hurting Khushi. And he would have apologized for it, in his own PROPER ASRish way- not some peek-a-boo romantic comedy way.
that is my biggest regret. not a trace of regret in his eyes or acknowledgement that khushi tolerated it all. next he went on to say how she threw tea at him and all as if these are equal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Crazy_soul IF-Rockerz
Crazy_soul
Crazy_soul

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
If this is the redemption track,then its not working for me.i agree with u rima,i'm waiting for an intense regret track,the one like his agony aftr confrnting shyam for the first time.i truely truely hope cv's wont disappoint us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOmrima

mira Goldie
mira
mira

i know what kind of redemption ur talking abt...even i wanted it...but for that we need a kushi whos not dis forgiving...sm1 who will leave him if it comes to dat...but alas...dis girl is too forgiving and sweet...no wonder arnav takes her for granded...he knows dat she doesnt need apology from him but rather something dat makes her smile!! think dats what hes doing...make her smile...and a bit of stupidity may work with her...but not with us...but then hes kushi's arnav...

DMGFan-2b-not2bOmNaMaSteOmrima

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

CVs of this show are lost, as usual.  Have you seen the TRP drop from last week?  They are flooding us with FB footage and no emotion.  Everyone in the house is mixed up and A & K have no romance.  Did they all forget how this girl searched for him for weeks?  Did he forget how he dreamed of her and said "I love you"?  What is going on here?  Seriously this show again falls short of greatness and gives us mediocrity.  I just don't think its worth the time anymore.  I'm sadly disappointed, as I thought the track post kidnap would improve.  I was wrong.

Edited by reniji66 - 18 July 2012 at 10:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by fahad1979

Please  stop wait and watch our trp already low please see what  will CV show us
i know why it is down...tons ofp people must be feeling like me about this let down after so much torture of the girl

OmNaMaSteOm

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I do hope this is not the CVs idea of redemption :-0

So far Arnav has been really dissapointing! And today Arnav's flippant recollection of all that the poor girl has endured left a really bad taste in my mouth. I don't know about this Arnav but even ASR had the emotional capability to feel bad & realise how he hurt Khushi whenever he did & he always regretted it. I am actually waiting for Khushi to finally walk out & Arnav to realise the enormity of his behaviour with her..

And very honestly I would b v disappointed if Khushi walked out for dear darling Di 's happiness instead of Arnav never realising what he has done & his unwillingness to voice his feelings. Cos if she does walk out for Di, Then that being the reason for Arnav's regret about his behaviour towards her ( everything that he has done to her so far) is fairly flimsy!

But let's wait & watch!!

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 18 July 2012 at 10:04am

OmNaMaSteOm

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

soory guys i watched the whole episode again. it is  not that he doesnt regret all the wrongs he has done but he thinks that they have come far from those days. he has a sheepish smile bc he is embarrassed that they met like this

taklima_najsikhni_OmNaMaSteOm

Iceflames IF-Dazzler
Iceflames
Iceflames

Rima,to tell you the truth im  totally exhausted with this show now.Today i was so bored that i was constantly changing channels during episode.One thing for sure ,theres no more positivity and hope and  optimism left in me now.Feels like im automatically getting detoxed.Rather feels like detached viewer these days.Sleepy Talk about the constant letting down and inconsistansies and lack of intensity and real emotions

PS:looks like trp maiyya is ready with the next wrath coming wednesdayOuchwell i wont complain...

Edited by archanavm - 18 July 2012 at 10:04am

RaykaRickyBahlOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top