Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is this CV's Idea of Redemption? (Page 3)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
rima its better not to let them know our opinions. They are RUDE and already hinted at a good storyline ahead. Well ITS GOOD according to them not us.
I am tired of writing posts against this new track. Its good well Arhi moments are BUT it does not look like we are going to see the redemption anytime soon.or maybe NOT AT ALL.
They said that ITS THEIR BABY. Fair enough.
I am gonna watch it for Arhi ONLY and now NK also. Storyline and others dont excite me so I am gonna skip or change channels when they are on till the storyline  improves.
Missing Abhash really. Atleast he is an awesome villain. As long as he is around Anjali wont cry and Arnav is going to be overprotective of Khushi.
NK is a charmer. His and Arnavs scenes are worth watching. Liking them a lot nowadays. I hope Cvs keep him permanently in the show somehow.

Edited by trina2010 - 18 July 2012 at 9:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlSwaNia_2FAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUPrima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
ThankGod they didnt show ASR talking  in a light mode about Him throwing out KKG in wedding night  

" NK aur ek baar mazak mey maine ussey shaadi karli aur ussey room se bahar sulaa diya"

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011h-arshi89SwaNia_2FireboltNotKiddingOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUPrima

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i know many ppl including u feel that i favour ASR more  but in this case though ur point is valid i feel v should give him the benefit of doubt. remember during their fight in the coffee shop when Payal reminded him of that black day he showed regret. He went out of his way to make PAYASH wedding happen, apologized to payal & strongly asserted that it was not Kushi's fault but his. So definitely regret is there.

I think today more than regret he was prob amused by the change in their equations. How they ve travelled from hate to love. He was actually thinking how crazy & strange their journey is. I am sure if he had had the same discussion with Kushi he would be misty eyed for treating her that way. Today he was stuck by the irony that their so-called romantic story doesnt ve any romance Big smile

But yeah he should definitely apologize to Kushi. Maybe even grovel before her. But today Kushi annoyed me more than weepy willow Di & hence i dint feel like kicking ASR 4 being a jerk.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najOmNaMaSteOmrima

RebeccaDaphne Senior Member
RebeccaDaphne
RebeccaDaphne

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Yeah I agree...don't think we're going to see a redemption track Confused

Did anyone else think it was weird when Arnav was remembering romantic moments, but all the moments were when he had tortured her or was cruel to her...but he was fondly remembering them...and the romantic moments that Khushi did was when she was throwing tea on him etc...where were the rabba vey moments? Day Dreaming
Like NK said, this is like a horror/ thriller not romance! 
Well whatever rocks your boat Arnie babu LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

swaram Goldie
swaram
swaram

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Whether this is a redemption track or not,there should have been some sensitivity shown while he narrated those horrible things he did to her. He at least should not have been shown smirking.
Didn't go down well with me:(. 

AS for the wooing, well, I don't mind the upcoming track.Wink I can see some cute moments may be in store for us!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

res
-----------------------------
Even I was waiting for the redemption track and I never imagined it this way. What they are showing now is cute but not redemption. i for once want him to think about all those moments and feel bad, feel guilty. I don't even know why I am still expecting redemption track. I doubt we will see one but really really hope we get one. Maybe not for too long but I hope Khushi somehow leaves RM & thn I so wanna see Arnav missing her badly, crying for her & saying sorry to her. i so wanna see this!
i really doubt if they will give anything after what i saw today...they think everything is a joke...that is the problem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I think its too early to judge. Trust the CVs.

I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of the redemption track.

-Reva-rima

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
please just lets wait and watch

-Reva-rima

Go to top